circle v market becoming a joke

Posted in the Nickelsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
confused

Gate City, VA

#1 Jul 27, 2012
How maney people can actually be stealing from that place? Are they paranoid or what? What about the so called sucurity gaurd they hired? Maybe therpy might help.8648
LORIE TAB

Gate City, VA

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Not to mention the watered gas & diesel fuel & the sorry,disrespectful service you get there
DownHill

Gate City, VA

#3 Jul 27, 2012
The place is/has been going down hill. I wish that they would have a register that you could see what the price is when they ring it up. Seems like I can go in and purchase the exact same items a couple days apart and the total will be different each time. Also the person that rings me up will be different. I have never been offered a receipt, they should give you one.
store hopper

Gate City, VA

#5 Jul 28, 2012
LORIE TAB wrote:
Not to mention the watered gas & diesel fuel & the sorry,disrespectful service you get there
I dont have much to say, but you have came up with an original catchy name there dude. Im not sihting you, you have aced the topix name game. YOU ROCKED THAT MFR. Id hang on to it if I where you. Thats funnier than a mfr, "LORIE TAB"
LORIE TAB

Gate City, VA

#6 Jul 28, 2012
store hopper wrote:
<quoted text> I dont have much to say, but you have came up with an original catchy name there dude. Im not sihting you, you have aced the topix name game. YOU ROCKED THAT MFR. Id hang on to it if I where you. Thats funnier than a mfr, "LORIE TAB"
yep thats me
haha

United States

#7 Jul 30, 2012
Look at the owner he is a real joke. Thinks he knows everything
Justsayin

Gate City, VA

#8 Jul 31, 2012
confused wrote:
How maney people can actually be stealing from that place? Are they paranoid or what? What about the so called sucurity gaurd they hired? Maybe therpy might help.8648
Yeah the so called security guard is just some fat headed pervert who tries to put his nose in everyones buisness...He should stick to his little shack and guard trash cans.....In my opinion he fits in with the other smart ass impolte people who work there......He is supposed to be some so called preacher but from what I hear hes a big time pervert....Just sayin dont put some hipocrit judgeing people by their looks......The only person his opinion matters to is him..........Maybe he is the one helping himself to whatever is missing...Just sayin hes the security....
Just Saying

Nickelsville, VA

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Circle V is a great little store. I have always been treated with respect and they do give me a receipt. You can always puck up something to fix to eat without driving to GC. Saves quite a bit of gas. The gas seems to run fine on my truck. Give everyone a chance. It's not bad people. I would say the town would miss the little store if it wasn't there I know I sure would. Give them a break if you don't like them rather than cut their store say what you want to about them leave the store out of it just because they own it.
really

Denver, NC

#10 Aug 1, 2012
Im guessing you would rather pay a higher price for stuff you can get cheaper at the dollar store, they buy some of their stuff there and at McGee's and Mark the price up for you to buy.. pay attention to the fancy horse trailer bringing groceries in. Hackney does bring a few things.
GET OVER IT

Gate City, VA

#11 Aug 1, 2012
um....i seen a nash finch truck there the other day
really

Clover, SC

#12 Aug 1, 2012
Believe what you want. I know this to be fact, I worked there for years and years
SOfUnnY

Gate City, VA

#13 Aug 1, 2012
All these peoples haten on here. How funny. At least all the ho's are gone from working there.
BowDuke isGAY mopar IS2

Gate City, VA

#14 Aug 3, 2012
The "hos" as you call them was the only thing that little store had going for it. It was worth 5$s a visit just to see that ass. Now that the so called "hos" are gone so is the customers.
someone

Gate City, VA

#15 Aug 6, 2012
i have always used there gas and i have always got good service there i dont know whats happend
No Thanks

Gate City, VA

#16 Aug 6, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
You can always puck up something to fix to eat without driving to GC. Saves quite a bit of gas.
For what Circle V charges, you can buy gas to run to Gate City. I called for a price check on something, went up there and it was nearly doubled to what they told me. Think I'll do my business somewhere else.
Just saying

Nickelsville, VA

#17 Aug 11, 2012
Its a good little store like the $Store if it wasn't there people would certainly miss it. I may not buy gas all the time but even if it was 10 cents more on the gal. You cannot drive to GC and save any money . If you put 15 gal in you car that is only $1.50 more and noway can you drive down there and save anything much less the wear and tear one your vehicle .

Since: Aug 12

Church Hill, VA

#18 Aug 29, 2012
Circle V is ok by me but Corders Mkt sucks. Mary at Corders will rob you blind. Next time you use your debit or credit card there, check your statement later, she will ring it up more than once.. I had heard a rumor that Larry Culbertson had bought Corders. Wishful thinkin' I guess.. its still Corders with their empty lil parking lot.
Joanna

Coeburn, VA

#19 Oct 18, 2012
i think they had one or two bad employees-thank goodness they got rid of them. They were so stupid
Really

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Oct 22, 2012
I think they're full of themselves and quiet a bit of horsechit... imagine that.
Really

Elizabethton, TN

#21 Oct 22, 2012
LMAO_atU wrote:
Circle V is ok by me but Corders Mkt sucks. Mary at Corders will rob you blind. Next time you use your debit or credit card there, check your statement later, she will ring it up more than once.. I had heard a rumor that Larry Culbertson had bought Corders. Wishful thinkin' I guess.. its still Corders with their empty lil parking lot.
Really???? What would Larry Culbertson do any different??? If you're bought and paid for you can't be an asset to anyone in the community except for the ones that bought you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football 2017 6 min Bonefied fan 129
grandkids 20 min zippy999 7
3 stacked (Nov '16) 24 min honeymylove 251
Scandals in the 80's 26 min zippy999 1
Bristol compressors/universal fibers (Jan '16) 1 hr He denied it 46
gchc 1 hr J Christ 3
Confession 1 hr J Christ 3

Nickelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance