I wanna know

Gate City, VA

#1 May 7, 2012
I know it's possible to change your name but, how would you do it here? I know you need to go to the courthouse in the town you live in. Are there any people that I could talk to to get it changed?
Just saying

Nickelsville, VA

#2 May 8, 2012
Talk to any lawyer they can tell you the steps. You might ask Marcus McClung just hat to do first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nickelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
possession by unclean spirit of epilepsy, anxie... 2 hr Wish I was joking 5
Why is Wendys exit 7 closed? (Jan '13) 6 hr chaching 57
Chance Morgan (Nov '15) 8 hr Jizzavell 5
Jenna Clark (Jul '13) 8 hr Fact 7
Jessica Duty 12 hr Autumn 3
To D With Her Black Ford Mustang 12 hr Rodney 1
Starla & Tommy Thompson (Sep '11) 17 hr Owboy 9

Nickelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nickelsville Mortgages