Prescription drug abuse destroys lives with death and crime

Feb 10, 2013 Full story: The Times-Tribune

Michael J. Mullen Staff Photographer Sheeley's Pharmacy pharmacist Amy Umerich holds examples of commonly abused drugs in a storage area of the pharmacy.

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Feb 10, 2013
The real problem is that doctors are taught almost nothing about addiction in medical school. Thanks to dea thugs legitimate patients are the ones that suffer!
Afro-head

Germany

#3 May 1, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emotion flows with news of Eric Frein's capture 23 hr emotional orgasm 1
I nominate Scott Schaffer For Mayor of TUNKHANNOCK Aug '14 Jim Coles 3
Debate: Marijuana - Tunkhannock, PA (Sep '10) Jul '14 Your momma. 8
Police investigating reported URS assault (Jul '13) Jun '14 whiskey foxtrot t... 3
Edwardsville,Pa pierogi festival Jun '14 James 1
URS closing could be 'devastating' for LCTA rev... (Apr '14) Apr '14 three birds one s... 2
Officials: URS will close its doors in June (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hannibal Lecter 4
Nicholson Dating
Find my Match

Nicholson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nicholson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nicholson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]