Concerned Parent

Douglas, GA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Why is it that the prescription pills are becoming so common? Why is it that these people want to destroy their lives with this? and WHY would ANYONE want to shoot the roxys up?? I don't understand this at all!
Just Saying

Marshallville, GA

#2 Mar 2, 2013
They want to get high that what its about you need to try it and you might understand it for yourself
Bandit

Douglas, GA

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Worst drug in the world . Worse than meth or crack. More people overdosing on them than any other drug. What happend to just doing good drugs like weed and shrooms. Hell i'd even go as far as coke. No one died or was stealing stuff. Pills are the worst. You got people in all churches getting high on pills and business leaders also, because doctors prescribe them. They're the biggest drug dealers in the country. I feel sorry for you if your kid is running roxy's. If you dont put them in rehab for atleast 6 months and keep them there they will end up dead. I got alot of friends doing theese pills. Thank god i got married and had a child and wanted something for myself. It's sad real sad.
SammieSue

Adel, GA

#4 Mar 3, 2013
I don't mean to be stupid, but wha are roxys?
Anon

Byron, GA

#5 Mar 3, 2013
I'm sorry, but no one died from coke? Are you stupid?

Roxys are some kind of oxycodone pill.

Weed is definitely safer than any prescription drug. People are beginning to not care if other people use weed though, so people (especially kids) are turning to pills instead since it's ~edgier~.
Bandit

Douglas, GA

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Look it up anon. Im not saying everyone do coke. Im saying it is way safer than pills and meth. No one does coke anymore seems like. Everyone is on pills. One big night of partying with coke, you don't want to see it for a week. People do pills every day just to feel normal. Then they start mixing them. That's when they die. And doctors and pharmaceutical companies are getting rich off of people they get addicted or weak minded people.
getting real

Douglas, GA

#7 Mar 7, 2013
smoking weed helps people get off harder drugs, also doing Shrooms resets addiction triggers in your brain allowing you to decide if you wish to continue self destructing with pills or which ever hard drug your on. Dont believe me look it up, Shrooms and weed make excellent medicine for the human spirit.
Lil don

Ashburn, GA

#8 Mar 7, 2013
What are roxys
hey ld

Conley, GA

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Where the roxys at
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#10 Mar 17, 2013
hey ld wrote:
Where the roxys at
If they're up your butt you would know it!!!
so true

Byron, GA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
getting real wrote:
smoking weed helps people get off harder drugs, also doing Shrooms resets addiction triggers in your brain allowing you to decide if you wish to continue self destructing with pills or which ever hard drug your on. Dont believe me look it up, Shrooms and weed make excellent medicine for the human spirit.
Marijuana is better than any painkiller or anti-depressant. It's a natural substance provided by Mother Earth, or God, if you prefer. One cannot overdose on it. Hopefully, one day it will be legal to obtain it. Its only drawback is the illegality of it.
Iheartmeth

Snellville, GA

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Meth is legal, right?????

It's the bestest!!!!
Douglas all my life

Douglas, GA

#13 Mar 18, 2013
I can get some off mossay oak rd n green acres but ain't cheap plus I charge gas money hit me up
hey ld

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2013
you sale em for 30 right? I need sum good bud. U # is 592 right man?
some fools never learn

Kittanning, PA

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Douglas all my life wrote:
I can get some off mossay oak rd n green acres but ain't cheap plus I charge gas money hit me up
Probably not since Meth Lab blew up there last week end!
Lil boy

Auburndale, FL

#16 Mar 24, 2013
Because ppl get hurt and these drug dealer . Doctors give u herion in synthetic foum that's all pain pills are and the will get u hooked no matter if ur rich poor or creed they should ban them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 1 hr Dang Ole Fly Flap 4
chocolate covered cherries 1 hr lookin good 2
Medicine Cabinet (Alma) 2 hr Concernedcitizeno... 12
pecans (Oct '12) 3 hr Pee cans 18
Wal-Mart management (Jun '14) 4 hr I agree 25
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 4 hr Alma Girl 1
Peace loving Islam 7 hr Proudly Infidelic 5
Nicholls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web