Sheriff at the Fireworks

Posted in the Nicholls Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jst Wanting to Know

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Just wondeing why ou Sheriff took his tent down and left mad befor the fireworks even started?
The Wooten Possie

Ashburn, GA

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Probally too much orange in the parking lot!
boo

Douglas, GA

#3 Jul 9, 2012
if ya was close enough to know he was mad then ya probably know why.
unknown

Douglas, GA

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Had to be too much orange in the parking lot.
wooten train

United States

#5 Jul 9, 2012
yep i think their was to much orange in the place lol he got to scared haha time to go pope!
mjk

Douglas, GA

#7 Jul 9, 2012
When he walked by me he bumped me and didnt even say excuse me or I'm sorry, or anything. Shows how much manners he has.
watch out

Macon, GA

#8 Jul 9, 2012
Shows me that hes a fat crybaby. His wife should have handed him a tampon
watch out

Macon, GA

#10 Jul 9, 2012
We will see whose crying when dope goes back to what what he knows best and that's being a sorry fat piece of shit always has been and always will be
Shutup

Fitzgerald, GA

#11 Jul 9, 2012
I love Jerry pope go pope
telling the truth

Douglas, GA

#12 Jul 9, 2012
Wooten supporters ain't starting nothing but showing how to win fair and campaining right not buying votes or paying people off to vote.
funny

Adel, GA

#14 Jul 10, 2012
LOOK WHO TALKING
Pauls Boy

Douglas, GA

#15 Jul 10, 2012
telling the truth wrote:
Wooten supporters ain't starting nothing but showing how to win fair and campaining right not buying votes or paying people off to vote.
How's Wooten winning fair and square when he's getting family regeristered to vote who don't even live in this county.You can also ask him why his "cousin" Tammy Chaney is going around bragging that if he wins her troubles go away, least that what she says.
Get along

Douglas, GA

#16 Jul 10, 2012
Personally, I think both Wooten and Pope are fine men and either one of them would serve us well as sheriff. For some reason the sheriff's race always get heated and people start saying mean things. It's called dirty politicking. It would be so refreshing to see people posting only positive things about the person they support. Both men have plenty of positives. How many can you name?
Gun Runner

Hamilton, OH

#17 Jul 10, 2012
Tall!
woot woot

United States

#18 Jul 10, 2012
big money wrote:
But goes to show that wooten has dumbass supporters. and immature too. we will see. Go Pope Go
why are you still talking?
telling the truth

Douglas, GA

#19 Jul 10, 2012
Wooten does'nt have dumbass and immature supporters, we all know what we doing and that is to win this election."Rooten for Wooten"
john

Douglas, GA

#20 Jul 10, 2012
i had thought right from the start that i was going to vote for wooten and was convinceing all my family to do the same.BUT,the way some of these supporters are carrying on makes me change my mind.sounds like a bunch of kids fighting over a marble game.some of you need to act your age and not you iq.its har enough to make this decission as it is. looks like we may be caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.
watch out

Smiths Station, AL

#21 Jul 10, 2012
Ok, devil and deep blue sea great comparison
woot woot

United States

#22 Jul 10, 2012
john wrote:
i had thought right from the start that i was going to vote for wooten and was convinceing all my family to do the same.BUT,the way some of these supporters are carrying on makes me change my mind.sounds like a bunch of kids fighting over a marble game.some of you need to act your age and not you iq.its har enough to make this decission as it is. looks like we may be caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.
why in the hell would you let the way a part of the general population sway your opinion and choice from any situation?
john

Douglas, GA

#23 Jul 10, 2012
its not only that.there is others things to consider
but if 1 is as good as the other then thats a hell of a choice to make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake a** people in Douglas. 2 hr just saying 8
ISO: Douglas tanning salon with a stand up tann... 9 hr Tanner123 1
Elizabeth Taylor Tue Hey 2
dope boys (Jun '15) Tue Almamom 13
threesomes Mon Memba 9
shooting/sucidie??? Mon blahhhhhhhhhh 1
why did they divorce? Aug 21 just saying 76

Nicholls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance