First Prev
of 2
Next Last
any1no

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 2, 2010
Gray Chevy Lumina with a bunch of kids in it just flipped on chrisman mill rd. Any one heard who it is??
wtf

Versailles, KY

#2 Mar 2, 2010
ur talking about it on topix??? How about asking if whoever it is is ok??? Or did u even bother to call an ambulance????
any1no

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 2, 2010
wtf wrote:
ur talking about it on topix??? How about asking if whoever it is is ok??? Or did u even bother to call an ambulance????
Didn't see it. Was told by the UPS driver, and yes, an ambulance was already there. He said everyone was out of the car.
wannaknowask

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2010
go to www.lex18.com and see
do people here not have a life or what?
Vince combs

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 2, 2010
I have sex with ups men
Harley Lynn Judge

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2010
It was sean everman , jake blair , brett something and anjelicka miller and a girl named jessica - thts wht I was told

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Mar 2, 2010
it was shannon and ashley mckinny's sister i hope she's ok...... that family has been through alot after losing shannon r.i.p
Praise God for your Life

Versailles, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2010
Jessica Bowman, 17, was driving south in a 1994 Chevrolet Lumina on Chrisman Mill Road when she lost control and overcorrected. The car overturned and hit a plank fence and a tree, Peel said.

He identified the passengers as Angelisa Miller, 16; Sean Everman, 17; Jacob Laird, 16; and Brett Thomas, 17.

All five are students at East Jessamine High School, Peel said, but he did not know why they were not in school.

The crash occurred about noon Tuesday, two miles southeast of Nicholasville. Chrisman Mill Road reopened shortly after 2 p.m., Peel said.
Tiffany

Berea, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2010
i just really hope that they are all okay, i heard there were no life threatening injuries. just keep them all in your prayers
wannaknowask

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 3, 2010
THEY WERE OUT OF SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY SKIPPED...ANGELICKA MILLER IS ON PROBABTION WITH FOR A FIGHT AT EJHS WITH KAYLIE COOPER, AND SKIPPING SCHOOL IS PART OF PROBATION VIOLATION RIGHT... SO WHY AREN'T ALL THESE TEENAGERS IN TROUBLE, BEING THEY ARE 16 AND 17 YR OLDS, SKIPPING SCHOOL. THEY(ALL 5) WERE THROWN FROM THE CAR DUE TO NOT HAVING SEATBELTS ON....HUMMM MAKES YOU WONDER...glad they're all ok though...
Praise God for your Life wrote:
Jessica Bowman, 17, was driving south in a 1994 Chevrolet Lumina on Chrisman Mill Road when she lost control and overcorrected. The car overturned and hit a plank fence and a tree, Peel said.
He identified the passengers as Angelisa Miller, 16; Sean Everman, 17; Jacob Laird, 16; and Brett Thomas, 17.
All five are students at East Jessamine High School, Peel said, but he did not know why they were not in school.
The crash occurred about noon Tuesday, two miles southeast of Nicholasville. Chrisman Mill Road reopened shortly after 2 p.m., Peel said.
But

Lexington, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2010
wannaknowask wrote:
THEY WERE OUT OF SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY SKIPPED...ANGELICKA MILLER IS ON PROBABTION WITH FOR A FIGHT AT EJHS WITH KAYLIE COOPER, AND SKIPPING SCHOOL IS PART OF PROBATION VIOLATION RIGHT... SO WHY AREN'T ALL THESE TEENAGERS IN TROUBLE, BEING THEY ARE 16 AND 17 YR OLDS, SKIPPING SCHOOL. THEY(ALL 5) WERE THROWN FROM THE CAR DUE TO NOT HAVING SEATBELTS ON....HUMMM MAKES YOU WONDER...glad they're all ok though...
<quoted text>
In this particular case I think it might be a good thing that they weren't wearing the seat belts. It would have probably killed them all.
chelsea

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2010
jessica bowman (the driver) is in the worst condition with a broken back nd she couls be paralyzed.
sean has a broken rib nd he messed up his wrist.
jacob had some sprains nd a concussion.
brett had a small concussion.
nd jelli is fine.
wannaknowask

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2010
IF that is the case with these kids, as you are stating then maybe the driver should have thought about that, before she started showing off speeding to begin with.... first off they should have been IN school, instead of skipping... and it would have never happened to begin with..... NO ONE is to blame but themselves....I hope they all get well, but when you "play" you "pay",,, just comes to show, that maybe some of these kids under the age of 18 shouldn't have their license at all.....
chelsea wrote:
jessica bowman (the driver) is in the worst condition with a broken back nd she couls be paralyzed.
sean has a broken rib nd he messed up his wrist.
jacob had some sprains nd a concussion.
brett had a small concussion.
nd jelli is fine.
mike

AOL

#14 Mar 4, 2010
they were in school. just left to have lunch. i called on jessica lastnight and her surgery went well. she will be able to walk out the hospital. thanks for the prayers guys. god was lookin down on our kids that day for sure.
Naturally

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Mar 4, 2010
Skipping school is a part of life! I can honestly say that I do not know one person frm my graduating class that did not skip school at least one time. So please dont get all high and mighty like these kids were out to commit murder! On the other hand when I was 16 I was an idiot behind the wheel, not enough practice. I mean 6mnths goes by fast and kid finds they have only had minimal practice, then they go pass a ten minute test and they are suddenly "grown" enough to get behind the wheel of a car. I don't exactly blame the kids, I mean someone gave this person their license so I would more put the blame on them.

They most likely were speeding and being dumb, I know all my friends including me did dumb shit behind the wheel. As for the skippin school, again thats jus a part of life.....

Hope their all okay! I remember back when I was in school my bestfriend flipped his car over and about died it was scary and sad, AND it was on Chrisman mill too! That rd must be more dangerous then it looks!

dhp

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#16 Mar 4, 2010
Yes, it is true. Kids do skip school. However it is still a formula for disaster when teens pile up in cars and go joy riding in the country. I did it myself. I must have had angels on my shoulders protecting me and my friends. I am glad all teens will be ok. Maybe this is a wake-up call for them and their peers. Thank you God for protecting them. I can't imagine as a parent myself how this would have affected me.
correction

Miami, FL

#17 Mar 4, 2010
The teens were on their lunch break,They were not SKIPPING SCHOOL !!!!!
wondering

Lexington, KY

#18 Mar 4, 2010
lunch break your not aloud to leave school on lunch break your only aloud to drive if you have jctc your first and last block get your facts straight. yeah they might have left during lunch time but there still not aloud to leave school grounds unless they are signed out.
Know It All

Lexington, KY

#19 Mar 4, 2010
Okay, they were going to lunch? Is McDonald's down Chrisman Mill Road?? 5 kids leave to go out to the country to eat lunch? Really? No, what they were doing was going out for a high ride just like I did at that age in that school on that road LOL. It's a horrible tragedy that they were injured and my heart and prayers go out to them and their family but don't get on here spouting about how they were doing nothing wrong. Obviously they were or they wouldn't have been in an accident. Wondering is correct, you are NOT ALLOWED to leave school property on your lunch break so if they weren't skipping school then they were skipping lunch and still breaking the rules.

I really hope those kids didn't have any drugs on them or the girl driving will have so many lawsuits and problems for her entire future. God Bless them all and their families and all the children of our community.
Vince combs

Lexington, KY

#20 Mar 4, 2010
I had butt sex with a ups man on that road when I was in school. It was so nice. I miss my Richard s**t breath ups man :'(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Mitch Says FU 4,503
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min American Lady 153,085
Maple Grove Funeral Home (Jun '13) 50 min Brinevs 39
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LIbEralS 26,262
Busted.........again 2 hr Sonny 154
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,631
50 ways to leave your lover 6 hr Alicia 19
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••