cool kid

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Anybody know who the kid was that got beat up at EJHS today by Skylar? How is the other dude? Heard it was pretty bad.
MacMillerBaby

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 23, 2012
It was pretty bad ! The kids name was drew drury I think .. But he had a sezurie and teeth knocked out carries away in a amblulance . At least this is what I heard from my friend .
Sweet Kimmie

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Apr 23, 2012
OMG that is aweful. I hope he is ok. And I hope Skylar kid gets expelled.
notyou

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2012
no ones teeth got knocked out? yall love pulling shit out your ass
TANGO

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 24, 2012
Um someone's teeth did get knocked out ?! I attend that school and I was there when it happend and I'm best friends with drew !! So his two front teeth got knocked out not his whole mouth but two teeth yes !

Since: Mar 12

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2012
skylar sounds like a azzhole
Private School

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Apr 24, 2012
Sweet Kimmie wrote:
OMG that is aweful. I hope he is ok. And I hope Skylar kid gets expelled.
Poor Sweet Kimmie is in High School, but still is unable to spell a simple word like "awful". The public school system is quite simply a complete waste of taxpayer money.
Private School

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Apr 24, 2012
...not to mention the missing article between "hope" and "Skylar".

In addition, there should be a comma instead of a period after "I hope he is ok", and the "And" in the next sentence should actually be part of the previous sentence, and should not have the "A" capitalized.

*Sigh*
Notyou

Portage, MI

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Um no no ones teeth got knocked out I saw the whole thing ad talked to drew when he came back. Shut up
TANGO wrote:
Um someone's teeth did get knocked out ?! I attend that school and I was there when it happend and I'm best friends with drew !! So his two front teeth got knocked out not his whole mouth but two teeth yes !
trix

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Aug 26, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of idiots who like trouble. Grow up, get an education and quit being a waste!
Rivers

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2012
Private School wrote:
...not to mention the missing article between "hope" and "Skylar".
In addition, there should be a comma instead of a period after "I hope he is ok", and the "And" in the next sentence should actually be part of the previous sentence, and should not have the "A" capitalized.
*Sigh*
Unfortunately, you are partaking in the conglomerate efforts of Jessamine County inhabitants. "Efforts", being the keyword in a hopeless expactoration of a so-called community activity. As I have said in the past, "As if spreading rumors by mouth wasn't enough, they have evolved with high-speed networks while abondaning their spider webs."
Virgil Foster

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 3, 2012
They got in a fight because drew drury didnt want Skylar to take his brown eye anymore. Him and Skylar got caught kissing each other in Mr. Weigles room.
crazy

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 4, 2012
Gays at the high school, no way
Shutthefyckup

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Sep 4, 2012
Stfu. All y'all are pu*sys
crazy

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 4, 2012
Shutthefyckup wrote:
Stfu. All y'all are pu*sys
Says who, this olde boy is far from that. One day your young punk a@#. Will meet some one and then we will see who is a pu%$y.
Brian Peppers

Lexington, KY

#18 Sep 6, 2012
meet me in the gym on monday and i will f**k you up. or upstairs after first lunch.
crazy

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 7, 2012
You are so high school. I am a grown man and don't play the calling out bull shit. Bet your patents are real proud of the dumbass they are raising. So grow up, and you might live a normal life. But I doubt it, bullies usually get there ass whip, then get stuck working at McDonald's for there whole life. So do yourself a favor get educated and don't be a dumbass your whole life
Rex Hager

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Sep 9, 2012
if you are a grown man put ur real name on here and i will come looking for you
KyChick

Fitzgerald, GA

#21 Sep 11, 2012
crazy wrote:
You are so high school. I am a grown man and don't play the calling out bull shit. Bet your patents are real proud of the dumbass they are raising. So grow up, and you might live a normal life. But I doubt it, bullies usually get there ass whip, then get stuck working at McDonald's for there whole life. So do yourself a favor get educated and don't be a dumbass your whole life
Just because a person works at McDonalds mean that they got bullied all their lives or that they are a stupid person!!! Thank You!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven Maynard 4 hr Manlover 1
Teenage boys who are getting girls pregnant (Jun '09) 4 hr bdta 44
Arby's of Nicholasville (Aug '10) 4 hr What 250
Katlyn Laird 5 hr Chug 4
The Laird Bunch! 6 hr Peacemaker 22
Byron keith 12 hr Meme 33
child support junkies 12 hr Elaine 5

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance