Im looking for a good attorney

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Georgetown, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2008
someone told me to get will arvin, does anyone know anything about him?
slick

London, KY

#2 Oct 24, 2008
curious wrote:
someone told me to get will arvin, does anyone know anything about him?
I heard he was a okay attorney but they are all okay if you are paying them money.
cherry picker

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2008
just depends what for?
bubbles

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2009
will arvins a crook. david thomas is by far the best attorney in jessamine county. i've known him and gone to church with him for many years
not so fast

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Jan 17, 2009
david thomas is no good. get marshall..everyone afraid of him!
Blue Guy

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2009
what do you need a lawyer for? Different lawyers practice different things. Criminal? Real Estate? Family/Divorce? Writing a Will?
tahoe

Kathleen, GA

#7 Jan 17, 2009
David thomas is a crook from the wrong side of the town
Good company

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 18, 2009
David Marshall is a crook too..

Since: Jan 09

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2009
their all crooks. they eat lunch with the prosecuter and then act like their going to battle with them in the courtroom.its all about money , if you pay any one of these lawyers enough to grease the judge and the prosecuters pocket and still have enough for a good payday himself you can get out of anything. if you're broke, you're screwed so you'd better come up with alot of cash or else...
CJ Bruner

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Jan 19, 2009
David Marshall was my lawyer a few years ago, and i must say he did an excellent job!
hate em all except for

Fitzgerald, GA

#11 Jan 19, 2009
Adam Zeroogian. he is nice and honest and works real hard for you.
Good company

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 19, 2009
David Marshall is still holding money from an escrow account where I bought my home in 1993. The money was put in there for insulation for the home through purchase and the company would not do the job until they were paid and David Marshall would not release my money until the job was done. The man acted like it was his money. I guess it is now as I never received it and the job was never done. That was 1,300 dollars sixteen years ago... I am sure that money is gone now as I could not afford to hire another attorney to fight this attorney.
for real

United States

#13 Jan 19, 2009
David Thomas!!!! Do even consider anyone else!
for real

United States

#14 Jan 19, 2009
*Don't sorry
WTF

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 5, 2009
I know that Daniel James absolutely sucks. His paralegal is a bitch and never does her work that she is sppose to do in a reasonable amount of time. Billing is horrible. One time I had a bill for less then $100.00 and then next time they billed me ot was over $300.00.
Don't ever go with them. They will rip you off as best as they can.
Daniel James was suppose to show up for court with me and he never did. AND HE calls himself an attorney.
PLEASE DONT EVER USE DANIEL JAMES---- HE SUCKSSSSSS ASSSS
I was a friend with the paralegal which is the attorneys sister, so I know all the shit that goes on. If you have any questions ask me!!!!
hottiewabody

Lexington, KY

#16 Mar 5, 2009
david marshall
Sick of it all

Versailles, KY

#17 Mar 5, 2009
David Thomas is a pretty good attorney I had john reynolds for my child support and visitation case against my ex. He was pretty good and laid it all out there..
Amazed

Louisville, KY

#18 Mar 5, 2009
David Thomas is the best... and affordable
cat0926

United States

#19 Mar 28, 2009
adam zeroogian is the best dame attorney in nich he has proven his self not only to be agood att but also to be a dame goooood human being, how many other att do you know that will actully take the time to talk to you and not down at you
what for

Georgetown, KY

#20 Mar 28, 2009
Okay...well you still didn't establish what type of attorney you were looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
austin raleigh (Nov '09) 16 min In the know 20
Mr M Tudor and his Wife 16 min The Boss 11
Jake Warren 1 hr WetBarbie2356 4
Gangs in nicholasville 7 hr DUH 22
Lindsey Bonds 9 hr Garrard 2
Who died in grinder this morn 10 hr Kari 2
Nichole Thomas 11 hr Info 1

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance