toyota of nicholasville what u think ...

toyota of nicholasville what u think of them

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John

Glenview Nas, IL

#1 Feb 22, 2011
I drove over 1 hour to them every thing was set over phone got there vehicle was 2 thousand higher and payment 150 higher. Don't trust them
Where Lies sells cars

Sikeston, MO

#2 Feb 23, 2011
Don't buy a car from Toyota on Nicholasville. We bought one, and it leaked oil the day we got it off the lot and they never did fix it properly, even though they said they would. Because of the dishonesty , they lost at least a dozen friends and family members that wanted to buy a car. That totals over $100,000 minimum they lost for business. We steer people the OTHER direction. A good place to buy is GLenn in Lexington ...Richmond Road. Finally someone got our daughter into a decent car rather than just wanting the mighty dollar. Our saying now, and personal opinion is ...TOyota on Nicholasville, Where LIES sell cars! Stay clear of them

Since: Mar 10

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Feb 23, 2011
I have heard good and bad stories about them, if you were honest about everything and they already had your credit report they should have already known what they could do as far as payments and price. From what you say they said one thing over the phone to get you there then once there decided to change the deal, sounds like they wasted your time to me.

Since: Mar 10

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2011
I do have some friends who deal with Toyota South in Richmond. I have never had any personal experience with them but seems they are happy with their purchases and service, I know for a fact they have purchased a number of Toyotas from them over the years.
actually

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2011
I bought a car from them about a year ago...the older man that sold it was very nice. So was the staff. I haven't once had a single trouble out of my car.

Since: Mar 10

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2011
actually wrote:
I bought a car from them about a year ago...the older man that sold it was very nice. So was the staff. I haven't once had a single trouble out of my car.
Really what salesman you deal with has a whole lot to do with what your experience is at most any car lot, some like to play games others can detect in a second if you are someone serious about buying but wont tolerate a second of BS. That being said there are plenty of salesmen who will cut their own throat with potential customers!
Just Bob

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 25, 2011
Leased a vehicle from them several years ago and when the lease was up wanted to buy it. For grins, I got a car fax report because it had been a dealers ride and just wanted to see what a car fax report was. Apparently, before the car was leased to me, it had 40,000 more miles on it then the pink sheet said when I bought it. Can you say roll the miles back? Shady people. Unless you buy new, I wouldn't deal with them ever.
dea

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2011
Just Bob wrote:
Leased a vehicle from them several years ago and when the lease was up wanted to buy it. For grins, I got a car fax report because it had been a dealers ride and just wanted to see what a car fax report was. Apparently, before the car was leased to me, it had 40,000 more miles on it then the pink sheet said when I bought it. Can you say roll the miles back? Shady people. Unless you buy new, I wouldn't deal with them ever.
Bob you can not roll back odometers on modern cars. The car fax report was probably wrong, this is common. Also u would have noticed the difference between a new car and a 40k used car unless u are a complete moron.
Just Bob

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2011
DEA...Moron...wow aren't you special or is it you work there. I know what each said and I am just stating fact not making an assumption.
Inspector

Warner Robins, GA

#10 Mar 1, 2011
Liars and Thieves!
Can be done

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Mar 2, 2011
Just Bob wrote:
DEA...Moron...wow aren't you special or is it you work there. I know what each said and I am just stating fact not making an assumption.
It is harder to roll the miles back on an electronic odometer, but it can be done I know of someone who does it.
dea

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2011
Can be done wrote:
<quoted text>It is harder to roll the miles back on an electronic odometer, but it can be done I know of someone who does it.
Yea, maybe, but I'm pretty sure a multiple million dollar dealership that sells 350 cars a month that is owned by Rick Patino and Jamal Mashburn isn't in the habit of rolling back odometers. Like I said, it's more common to be either an error on carfax or the DMV paperwork entry.
stuff

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2011
perhaps
funny

Lexington, KY

#14 Mar 3, 2011
I have a friend who works in the car buisness, and they get a sales report for all the Toyota Dealers and Toyota does not sell 350 cars a month. Sometimes 250, but lately even less. Just like most Toyota Dealerships.
dea

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Mar 5, 2011
funny wrote:
I have a friend who works in the car buisness, and they get a sales report for all the Toyota Dealers and Toyota does not sell 350 cars a month. Sometimes 250, but lately even less. Just like most Toyota Dealerships.
I think you missed the spirit of the comment, who cares about the difference between 250 , 350 or 500? The message was I doubt they are rolling back odometers.
U S Citizen

Pearland, TX

#16 Mar 5, 2011
Buy American, put Americans to work.
dea

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2011
U S Citizen wrote:
Buy American, put Americans to work.
American cars are made in Mexico. Toyota is made in Georgetown, Ky.

Since: Mar 10

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2011
dea wrote:
<quoted text>
American cars are made in Mexico. Toyota is made in Georgetown, Ky.
Toyotas are made in Georgetown, Mercedes in Alabama, KIA and Hyundai in Alabama, so buying American can mean buying a Japanese, Korean or even German make.
U S Citizen

Pearland, TX

#19 Mar 9, 2011
Now ask yourself where all the early engineering is done. Ever wonder where the profits go ?

As I said - Buy American.
bystander

Lexington, KY

#20 Mar 13, 2011
more toyota's are made in the U.S. than any other companys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Threat 31 min LOLer 37
Clint Collins 1 hr LOLer 6
TJ Mays 5 hr Kalkelli 9
What happened on Tates Creek Road and McDowell 9 hr Want2know 79
Ronnie Murphy jr. 10 hr Sherry murphy 27
Robert Guy 10 hr Decon_works_wonders 11
Rebecca Snipp aka Rebecca Johnson 11 hr Mac 11

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages