Since: Jan 09

Nicholasville

#1 Jan 20, 2009
What happened to her? I haven't seen the girl since ... i think 6th grade! Anyone know?

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2009
shes on her knees in front of me right now. dont you wish you were me? oops i forgot you suck em not get it sucked
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jan 20, 2009
Who? What school did she go to?

Nicholasville

#4 Jan 20, 2009
lol. what the fu k, you are mentally challenged, so i will forgive you. Her name was Megann Gaunt, she is about 20 or 21 now, went to west middle, dont think she ever went to west high ... she moved away i think, but not for sure
for real

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2009
I saw her a couple years ago, doesnt even look like the same Megann!
for real

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2009
WHAT THE FU K wrote:
shes on her knees in front of me right now. dont you wish you were me? oops i forgot you suck em not get it sucked
OK what is your obsession with bashing CJ? sounds more like you wanna suck him off......

Nicholasville

#7 Jan 20, 2009
Lol, yea i have alot of haters here in nicholasville, its all good though. They are just tryin to be me.

"for real" do i know you?
for real

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2009
not too well. but yea we use to know eachother.

Nicholasville

#9 Jan 20, 2009
Whats your name? Also, where did you see megann a while back? and what do you mean she dont look like the same megann
for real

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2009
Nikki. hmm last time i saw her i think was 06 she came into my work. shes gained a little weight. still pretty tho

Nicholasville

#11 Jan 20, 2009
Well i only know 1 nikki! Leslies friend?

I'd love to find a way to contact megann, im sure she still looks amazing!
for real

United States

#12 Jan 21, 2009
yep that would be the correct Nikki!
I think Megann has a facebook actually

Nicholasville

#13 Jan 21, 2009
yea i looked and couldnt find her :(
for real

United States

#14 Jan 21, 2009
Hmm not sure then, i'm sure somebody knows how to get ahold of her. maybe the evan or haley purdue, or maybe chelcee carter or bretlyn.
josh

United States

#15 Feb 17, 2009
i would like to get in touch with her too. I went to high school with her at tca in lexington for a few years and dated her for a little bit. she was going to a christian college up in ohio last time a talked to her, which was about two years ago.
martin

Cincinnati, OH

#16 May 2, 2010
she lives next door to my mom. Matter of fact I saw her at the mall with her dude last night. She's all grown up. Shes a good girl.
whats up

Lexington, KY

#17 May 2, 2010
Hey is this her? She looks totally different but there IS a resemblance. take a look, plus she is friends with Evan Perdue and he lived in Nicholasville. http://www.facebook.com/ #!/profile.php?id=656647798 &ref=ts
RichieRoxi

Boca Raton, FL

#18 May 2, 2010
Is this the same Negan gaunt that caught Tiffany Diggins giving Corey head in the hallway of school?
jessicarabbit

Lexington, KY

#19 May 2, 2010
yep that'd be her! uve got a good memory RichieRoxi!!!!!! I'll give u that sweetness.
budl

Bethpage, TN

#20 Nov 8, 2011
nebody got Evans numb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessamine Creek Gorge 3 hr Inside Info 2
Who is cheating!? 3 hr iknow 10
Who Was Found Dead By Entrance To Hospital 5 hr Richard 4
Nicholasville Wallmart Class Action. 6 hr Jeter2001 5
Olivia o c Carroll 14 hr Anonymous 14
Who else was with Barry Stinnett? RIP Monty (Nov '14) 15 hr Sad times 17
Nikki Hellar 15 hr Free toe lay 4

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance