the shakey ground bar
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
crystal

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2011
went there this week end for the first time.and sorry folks but I want be back,all of the people that worked there was drunk.right down to the bar tender.my god does the abc not go in these places.I want to go where if something happens at least the people that work there are straight enough to know what happened.it smelled like piss,at lease at the pocket you dont have to look at drunk bar tenders.lol that place is a joke......an has no class at all,
whats zup

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2011
Yea I have been there,those two old bitch,,,, did not bum the hell out of you for drinks,I stoped going, hell it cost me 8 to 12 dollrs just to walk in the door.the owner will ask first. then the bar tender will say wheres mine.an if the daughters is there well it is on,hell I can hardly buy my drinks let alone theres to,so I go to the pocket also,dose not cost me but for one drink, MINE ,
IMAGINE THAT

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2011
Well looks like someone has a pick at these folks,same person commenting on their own post!!! lol,so obvious!!! same IP address
idiot

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2011
whats zup wrote:
Yea I have been there,those two old bitch,,,, did not bum the hell out of you for drinks,I stoped going, hell it cost me 8 to 12 dollrs just to walk in the door.the owner will ask first. then the bar tender will say wheres mine.an if the daughters is there well it is on,hell I can hardly buy my drinks let alone theres to,so I go to the pocket also,dose not cost me but for one drink, MINE ,
Did your Mommy not teach you to say "no"? If you are too stupid/broke to buy someone a drink when you don't want to, that's a personal issue. Remember.. Just say NO!!!
Sissy

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2011
Been there a few times myself and YES it is a nasty place. A hole in the wall joint. Thin man and wife need to go back where ever it is they came from. They sure as heck don't know how to run a business. And YES it smells when you walk in!!
budlight

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2011
you all all full of shit those people clean that place up it dont stink its just your breath.leave them people alone they just making a living just like u will if u got a JOBlolo. and honey u wish u looked as good as they do . people always bad mouthing people on here dont uall have any thing better to do.and oooooooooo u like drugs go down the street hard times thats nasty sorry bad times just telling like i see it .
budlight

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2011
crystal you are a lier shakey was so crowed the bar tender did not have time to drink .if your dumm ass was in there you would know this.i go to the pocket most of the time .but that night i was there and know better .and no it dont smell no more then pocket or hard times .at hard times you have to deal with dumm ass dope heads .i heard you can even buy there...
sammy

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2011
budlight wrote:
crystal you are a lier shakey was so crowed the bar tender did not have time to drink .if your dumm ass was in there you would know this.i go to the pocket most of the time .but that night i was there and know better .and no it dont smell no more then pocket or hard times .at hard times you have to deal with dumm ass dope heads .i heard you can even buy there...
who is this old bed bug babet,hell how would you old ugly as... know all you try to do is get layed,go give someones husband a blow j...
Down town

Stanford, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2011
budlight wrote:
you all all full of shit those people clean that place up it dont stink its just your breath.leave them people alone they just making a living just like u will if u got a JOBlolo. and honey u wish u looked as good as they do . people always bad mouthing people on here dont uall have any thing better to do.and oooooooooo u like drugs go down the street hard times thats nasty sorry bad times just telling like i see it .
then u ant seeing much.Hell if they makeing a liveing out of there they must be selling drugs.Everytime I have been in there noone is there Oh wait 2 people The Old School want to be cute Old Woman that own the place and her sister If you call that makeing a liveing then dam they dont live on much.The Facts
Sissy

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2011
I think "Budlight" is the Stick Man with his Pink Sun Glasses!!! LMAO

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 17, 2011
I think "Budlight" is the Stick Man with his Pink Sun Glasses!!!

"DUFF MAN!"
Victoria

United States

#13 Feb 20, 2011
budlight wrote:
'Dumm ass'? You meam 'DUMB ass'? And 'LIAR'? Obviously you're a DUMB ass since you can't seem to comprehend elementary spelling and basic grammar.
sammy

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 21, 2011
him and her both wear pink shades, lol
budlight

Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 21, 2011
victoria who cares anybody would know what that ment .i am just trying to say everbody should do their own thing leave other people alone...they seem ok to me.but thanks for the spelling lession...
Victoria

United States

#16 Feb 21, 2011
You should care because it makes you look stupid. I mean, seriously? How old are you? You should know how to spell simple words. Especially if you're going to insult someone. And it's 'Lesson' not 'lession':)
shea

Lexington, KY

#18 Feb 23, 2011
never been there, but meet alot that say they have been bared out over bull shi.. stuff. keep that up it is good for your buisness......and it is alot of woman?????
worst nightmare

United States

#19 Jul 8, 2011
That bar sucks. Bartender sucks. Also her married nephew will hit on ur girl. Worst bar ever.
HaHa

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Jul 8, 2011
budlight wrote:
Oh come on, that place smells like sh*t and the other bar's in town don't smell half as bad as that place.The city needs to bulldoze that place down and send the owners back to FL.
leave them alone

Lexington, KY

#21 Jul 12, 2011
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on, that place smells like sh*t and the other bar's in town don't smell half as bad as that place.The city needs to bulldoze that place down and send the owners back to FL.
leave those poor old drunks alone,they are prob,so tired of gettting drunk at home an not getting any dickie, lol that they opened a bar where they can be the only whores in there,lol,cause they sure do like to bar the ladies,I guess to much compation for those sorry sacks of shit,cant wait till ABC comes in on there ass an all of them drunk, lol
Sheila

Henderson, KY

#22 Jul 14, 2011
budlight wrote:
Well it does smell and the reason you don't notice is because you stink too . Only the nasty people of this county go in ther .Have you seen a guy tall, greasy hair onnce a week bather and his dirty girlfriend in ther Doug Mulcahy and her STINK too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are women allowed to assault men? 2 hr Jarrod Parker 3
Add a Word, Drop aWord (Jul '10) 5 hr So_da_lish_us 302
Its time 6 hr mitty 1
fastfood 6 hr hello 4
Sabrina Duh or Logan Cozine 7 hr Psh 2
THERE you go more drugs on maple 7 hr David 13
Boycott the city of Nicholasville power company 8 hr Boo 2
Frishes in Nicholasville 12 hr ha 25

Nicholasville Jobs

Personal Finance