Younger girls dating older men

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
One of those girls

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2009
What do you think of a younger woman dating an older man?
big money

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2009
hell whats wrong with that at least there not listen to biack music huh
Been there

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2009
Are you talking about 20 + older,I think if there old enough to know what they want,then it's fine.It's there life and what makes them happy.
ewwwwwwww

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2009
jenny gee is 15 nd shes datin a 21 year old named joshua willoughby.....
true true

Tolar, TX

#5 Apr 6, 2009
ewwwwwwww wrote:
jenny gee is 15 nd shes datin a 21 year old named joshua willoughby.....
Thats jail bait..I think older men just want to feel young and hot again...gross! Lets face it just because you are with it doesnt mean you become young again, these men who do that are perverts! I know a 45 year old who pants after young girls, his eyes dont lie. Ive watched him look and look and it simply makes me feel sorry for his old ass.
asheely

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2009
true true wrote:
<quoted text>Thats jail bait..I think older men just want to feel young and hot again...gross! Lets face it just because you are with it doesn't mean you become young again, these men who do that are perverts! I know a 45 year old who pants after young girls, his eyes don't lie. Ive watched him look and look and it simply makes me feel sorry for his old ass.
you all need to stop hating on what other people have just because they are older dose not mean a dam thing age is just a number so you all need to go on
stupid

Tolar, TX

#7 Apr 6, 2009
asheely wrote:
<quoted text>you all need to stop hating on what other people have just because they are older dose not mean a dam thing age is just a number so you all need to go on
did you mean dose or does??? My man is a lot older than me...did he dose or does me?? Grow up little baby...
mind your own

Harrodsburg, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2009
its non of your business really. One persons choice of men/women is non of your business. SOme older men know how to treat a lady and if its not you in the relationship then why is it any of your concern? My sister in law is 17 years younger then her husband and they have been together for like 20 years! My mom is 10 years younger than her husband, they have been together for 12. So who are you to decide is two people should be together or not? I mean you can have your opinion but I truelly think that it doesnt matter. When you put peoples names on here it truelly refers to that the fact that you posted this thread about them, and therefore that makes you a looser. I dont agree with blacks men and white women but im not on here condoning the fact or putting peoples personal business on the internet thats my opinion but I'm not going to post a thread and expect names and make them feel horrible for there decisions. MIND YOUR OWN and get a life buddy.
curious

Versailles, KY

#11 Apr 7, 2009
where are the parents? That is why these young girls are with older guys, looking for someone to show them love, but in reality, the girls are only being used for their body. Parents need to step up and be parents to their children.
u have no clue

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 7, 2009
curious wrote:
where are the parents? That is why these young girls are with older guys, looking for someone to show them love, but in reality, the girls are only being used for their body. Parents need to step up and be parents to their children.
alright im 21 with a 37 year old and iam very loved by my parents. they tried to stop me from being with him but when ur in love no one can stop u. and just bc ur with someone older has nothig to do with ur parents. hes a great guy that has a good head on him. he work his as# off everyday for me and his daughter. and thats alot more then most guys in nicholasville. so back off and live ur own life people S*IT
tara

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 7, 2009
i agree if your 18 or older its your choice.my husband is 11yrs older than me and I have a wonderful Father, so that had nothing to do with it,actually it was love at 1st sight for us both but after getting in the relationship it is sooo much better than i could ever have imagined!I dont like a "man" to look at me and say what are we gonna do? Urks me!I mean in the sense that he has no clue ya know!If you dont know pretend!But my man always knows what we should do and ide rather him run the show instead of me but its still 50/50! I love u honey!
one of those girls

United States

#14 Apr 7, 2009
I have always been with older men.Guys my age are immature,all they think about is sex and video games.Us wemon need stubility in our life.But really it's what you find attractive in a man.with me it's the facial features,there way of thinking and taking control.Alot attracts me about an older man.The way the world is right now,who cares who someone is with.Worry about how to survive in this world,there is someone for everyone.
whatabout

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 7, 2009
what about the older women dating younger men? like leanne johnson she is like 30 her boyfriend in 17!
one of those girls

United States

#16 Apr 7, 2009
Like i said there is someone for everyone.Myself i could'nt date a younger man.There isnt anything that a younger man can do for me.
right

Harrodsburg, KY

#17 Apr 7, 2009
thats right, but who are any of us to judge someone who chooses to be with a younger person?
tara

Somerset, KY

#18 Apr 8, 2009
i think its fairly equal in my eyes,although the same woman are who*es if the sleep with more than 1 person and men arent even held accountable mostly,its kinda the same with this.Woman who date younger men or older men get judged(mostly) but the man is always in the clear.Not that that matters to me its just the way it seems to be.I say if your 18 do what you want as far as relationships and everyone shouldnt judge a bok by its cover!Everyone has to answer to someone and for me in this order-GOD,Husband,elder/senior family members and my children and myself.Outside of them i dont really care what anyone else hinks,i my care a little but not enough to alter my life!PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!
Mandy

Morehead, KY

#19 Apr 8, 2009
Age definately matters when one person is under 18. They are still children and sicko perves want them. Maturity with someone under 18 is not equal to an adult, what you would have in common with and underage boy or girl for a relationship is beyond me.
i know

Harrodsburg, KY

#21 Apr 8, 2009
I know! I was like 14 dating a 19 year old, and needless to say i learned my lesson, during my high school years i loved dating older guys but now im in my 20's and my fiance is only a year older than me. to some it may be just a faze (sp) but I was forunate(sp) enough to have an older brother who would pretty much put the fear of GOD into anyone I dated same age or older. to this day i still have people tell my fiance my brother is gonna get him! haha. But I dont think some of these young girls understand, and most dont have older brothers to look out for them, but even though i hated it then, i look back and realize my brother was just protecting me and that I am thankful for.
ok i said it

Lexington, KY

#22 Apr 8, 2009
tara wrote:
i think its fairly equal in my eyes,although the same woman are who*es if the sleep with more than 1 person and men arent even held accountable mostly,its kinda the same with this.Woman who date younger men or older men get judged(mostly) but the man is always in the clear.Not that that matters to me its just the way it seems to be.I say if your 18 do what you want as far as relationships and everyone shouldnt judge a bok by its cover!Everyone has to answer to someone and for me in this order-GOD,Husband,elder/senior family members and my children and myself.Outside of them i dont really care what anyone else hinks,i my care a little but not enough to alter my life!PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL!
ok woman say this all the time. its getting old. guys dont get judged on this subject because other guys dont judge a guy for dating a older woman or younger as long as its not a minor. and as far as the whole guys are pimps for sleeping with alot of woman and girls are sluts. i believe the same thing goes for that subject. most guys dont judge other guys for sleeping with alot of girls. yet a girl does it and some other girls in your ear the next day telling why you shouldnt be with that "slut".
tara

Lexington, KY

#23 Apr 9, 2009
ok i said it wrote:
<quoted text>
ok woman say this all the time. its getting old. guys dont get judged on this subject because other guys dont judge a guy for dating a older woman or younger as long as its not a minor. and as far as the whole guys are pimps for sleeping with alot of woman and girls are sluts. i believe the same thing goes for that subject. most guys dont judge other guys for sleeping with alot of girls. yet a girl does it and some other girls in your ear the next day telling why you shouldnt be with that "slut".
I am not trying to argue with you let me be clear on that.I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion,but i do (in my opinion) think you are wrong when you say guys dont judge on those things,its like how guys have always made fun of us gals for gossiping and ect.the ole hen house thing ya know.Yet i have witnessed all to many time Guys/boys/men all gossiping about the very things we spoke of and more.As with any subject you cant label a whole group by a few but im just saying WE all have fell victim to gossiping and judging at some point,maybe i didnt word that right what i mean is guys and gals are capable and do gossip.I know some who are worse than others but one of the worst ive seen is a guy.i wouldnt go as far as to call him a man because to me thats a title earned and bless his heart he just aint gettin it!Just wanted to clear that up no argument intended or anything but lets face it Both sexes talk about others buisness.Peace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melody 2 hr Already Know 5
McLane's (Aug '10) 2 hr Billy Kennard 38
Mexican guys 4 hr afriend 39
chasity hope goode 4 hr Nasty 2
Natasha Johnson what's she about 5 hr rip 2
Where to go sledding? 5 hr ol time sledder 4
The 12 Step Recovery Program 9 hr Maybe 1
Nicholasville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web