Review: Asuka Japanese Steakhouse

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mom

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 16, 2008
FYI: the location as noted on the map posted here is wrong! Brannon Rd now (& has for 2-3 years) extends to the east of Nicholasville Rd into what is called "Brannon Crossing", a large shopping center. The restaurant is in the shopping center.
hungry

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 16, 2008
So is it any good??
fan123

Leopold, IN

#3 Sep 5, 2008
It is fabulous! The service is great, the food is extremely good and the atmoshpere is very upscale and inviting. A very nice addition to lexington dining.

Since: Apr 07

Warner Robins, GA

#4 Sep 6, 2008
Brannon Crossing is in Jessamine Co., so, nice addition to Nicholasville dining.
Irene Cobb

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2008
I've been there twice, and this place is FABULOUS. The teppanyaki chef we had was very entertaining, and the sushi was just wonderful. It's my new favorite restaurant.
Kate

Japan

#6 Oct 6, 2008
This restaurant is awesome!! Sushi there is very upscaled within afforable price. I love their daily specials!
Robert

London, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2008
the best we have been to ever
Tracy

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2009
Fabulous food, service and atmosphere. No alcohol on Sunday is the only downside. Dress warm in winter because it is a bit cold at the hibachi grill while you are waiting for the chef.
Heather

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 28, 2009
Been there 3 times-enjoyed every visit.The sushi is excellent as well as the Hibachi.
Mememe

Henderson, KY

#10 Aug 29, 2009
Patch wrote:
Brannon Crossing is in Jessamine Co., so, nice addition to Nicholasville dining.
I can see it from Fayette county!
PeteHatt

Fairborn, OH

#11 Nov 25, 2009
Best sushi in Lexington! If you like exotic fresh seafood, this is your place. Thanks for choosing Lexington Asuka owners!
Bob

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 17, 2010
My family's favorite place. If you dine in the dining room (no grills) make sure to ask for Ringo to be your waiter!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#13 Apr 18, 2010
I like it but it is expensive.
haha

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 20, 2010
sushi IS expensive and GOOD! well worth it and yes it's technically in jessmiane county/ nicholasville
Laurie

Nicholasville, KY

#15 May 31, 2010
Delicious sushi and wonderful service! I could eat there every day!!!
Nicholasville

Louisville, KY

#16 May 31, 2010
PeteHatt wrote:
Best sushi in Lexington! If you like exotic fresh seafood, this is your place. Thanks for choosing Lexington Asuka owners!
This restaurant is in Nicholasville. You should be thanking them for choosing Nicholasville. Yes, it is close to those living in Lexington, but Nicholasville is receiving the taxes and Brannon Crossing is a nice addition to NICHOLASVILLE! We are our own town you know!
Love It

Odessa, TX

#17 May 31, 2010
This place is awesome! LOVE IT!!!!! I have never had a bad meal or poor service. They are always excellent!
Pissed off

United States

#20 Aug 1, 2010
Where the f is the phone number
stupid

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 1, 2010
Pissed off wrote:
Where the f is the phone number
look it up
Stocker_Mom

Danville, KY

#22 Apr 15, 2011
Is it kid friendly? I would like to take my family there for my birthday this weekend and I didn't know if there was a kid's menu or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erin raye thompson 1 hr Nikki 155
Jennifer Oakley 2 hr Sassy 9
How would you like to stay at home with your kids? 3 hr moneymom123 1
shana collier (Apr '12) 3 hr FACT 19
Faleshia 3 hr SES 7
Whitney butcher 4 hr From a Real Mother 9
Stephanie Brewer fake buisness aka drug dealer 5 hr Steph 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages