what about Destiny Jones???

what about Destiny Jones???

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just wondering

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 15, 2009
what do u kno bout her?
just sayin

Sheridan, AR

#2 Mar 15, 2009
she is a pretty girl in all but her and her mommas nasty......her momma has hipatides
bitch

Lexington, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2009
I have never heard anything good about her, she can't fight worth a shit!
whatever

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2009
she is 1 of my best friends and there is nothing wrong with stephanie. if she can not fight then why don't you your name b*tch
Da Gurl U Wish U Were

Georgetown, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2009
Destiney is mah twin and if ur reading this des u kno who this is...but anyways yes she can fight shes been boxing since she was little she jus hasent got ahold of any of yall yet!!! whatch ya bak!!;)
carrter

Georgetown, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2009
Okay, just wanna ask, what the crap is hipatides? Seriously, you have access to the internet, so you can go to dictionary.com and figure out how to spell hepatitis.
Shes a Joke

AOL

#9 Mar 21, 2009
Destanie is very trashy,Lazy and worthless, She does nothing but sit on her lazy a** all day and cheat her on man while he bust his a** to pay the bills! I hope he gets a DNA cuz she slept with my bother and it could be his! I hope it's one of the two cuz she don't know what a JOB is but you say drugs and the B**** is trying to f*** u for them! Sad i know, Please grow up soon cuz if not that baby stands no chance you're not fit to be a mother!
ana musick

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2009
bitch wrote:
I have never heard anything good about her, she can't fight worth a shit!
aWW I lOVE dES. aND b!TCH yOU jUST mAD cUZ sHE wHOOPED uR a$$.. dES iF u rEAD dIS cALL mE wE nEED to cHILL aGAIN hOWS eVERYtHING gOING?
herfriend

Newburgh, IN

#11 Mar 21, 2009
first off ive known destiny since third grade and shes not a nasty slut ok...anyone talkin sh** is just f***ing jealous...yall r losers
J Geezy

AOL

#12 Mar 21, 2009
Hey im very close to Steven who's yo bother?
Shes aJoke

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 24, 2009
Im not technally his sister, but im dating Matt's brother. Im close enough to hear what goes on and the way I hear it, Steven needs to get a DNA test done b/c there is a chance it could be his! If it is stevens so be it but alot of people want to know the truth!
this is destanie

Lexington, KY

#14 Mar 30, 2009
first off if you are that close u would know to spell my name b*tch. i don't give a f'uck what ya'll r saying b/c i have better things to do then talk sh*t about ppl on the computer. steven loves me and were getn ready 2 have a wonderful family. so keep hatin cause i get 2 sit on my a** all day and look good. if any of u got something 2say about my mom then have the da*mn balls 2 say it 2 my face. i love my family n tru friends,2 so 4 the rest of ya'll kiss my as$ haters.

“baaahahahahahha”

Since: May 09

wouldntUlike toKNowVILLE

#16 May 18, 2009
destanie is a sweetheart,i went to school with her at providence.theres not a thing wrong with her :]
Hell Nah

Lexington, KY

#17 May 19, 2009
this is destanie wrote:
first off if you are that close u would know to spell my name b*tch. i don't give a f'uck what ya'll r saying b/c i have better things to do then talk sh*t about ppl on the computer. steven loves me and were getn ready 2 have a wonderful family. so keep hatin cause i get 2 sit on my a** all day and look good. if any of u got something 2say about my mom then have the da*mn balls 2 say it 2 my face. i love my family n tru friends,2 so 4 the rest of ya'll kiss my as$ haters.
Aww gurl I didnt kno u were pregnant! Dest and steven have been thru so much sh!t, the gurl sayn that baby aint his prolly wish she was wit Steven! Steven has been mah boy for a min, and me and Dest USED to chill when I and her dated former people (both losers haha)!!

Do ya thang, and I trust that baby is Stevens! Im glad u dont have to work and he is takn care of his family! Thats the way it SHOULD be!
HAHA

Louisville, KY

#18 May 19, 2009
WELL I DATED DESTANIE FOR A LONG TIME AND SHE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS HER PROBLEMS BUT SHE IS A GOOD HEARTED PERSON AND IM AM HAPPY FOR YOU AND STEVEN AND YOU MIGHT KNOW WHO THIS IS MAYBE
BABY BOY
jesyka

Georgetown, KY

#19 Jun 10, 2009
hey destanie its me jesyka..wut happened to you at graduation night? gurl i love you and i am glad that you and steven is doing iight..ya kno you have haters cuz b1thces want your man and you kno that lil slut tara probably started this...is ok let em hate, cuz you doin better than them femme? lets get together once you pop that basketball out your stomach...you kno where im at gurl, take care and keep ya head up luv u alwayz
stayci

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Jun 10, 2009
Hell Nah wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww gurl I didnt kno u were pregnant! Dest and steven have been thru so much sh!t, the gurl sayn that baby aint his prolly wish she was wit Steven! Steven has been mah boy for a min, and me and Dest USED to chill when I and her dated former people (both losers haha)!!
Do ya thang, and I trust that baby is Stevens! Im glad u dont have to work and he is takn care of his family! Thats the way it SHOULD be!
destiny know3s her baby is stevens and the bitch sayin that shit is fat ass kim burge w3ho wishes she could be destinie thats why she got her as beat yesterday des and steven are my family all i can say is HI HATERS
Pathetic

United States

#21 Jun 10, 2009
She got her ass beat? Really? With your big ass and your fat friend and 4 other people jumping her? Yeah, be proud, you can't even take her one on one and even after you and your crew walk up to JUMP her she STILL didn't punk out and fought like a Champ.. She DIDN'T start this page but I doubt she cares what you think.

I hope you at least take a shower and brush your teeth before she sees you in court... nobody wants to smell that.. so... HI HATED
stayci

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Jun 10, 2009
Pathetic wrote:
She got her ass beat? Really? With your big ass and your fat friend and 4 other people jumping her? Yeah, be proud, you can't even take her one on one and even after you and your crew walk up to JUMP her she STILL didn't punk out and fought like a Champ.. She DIDN'T start this page but I doubt she cares what you think.
I hope you at least take a shower and brush your teeth before she sees you in court... nobody wants to smell that.. so... HI HATED
see me in court haha not guilty kim has such a record in this town you all love drama say your real name scared ass bitch
Pathetic

United States

#23 Jun 10, 2009
Why so you can jump ME and MY KIDS? HAHAHAHAHA I'm not stupid. Yes you ARE guilty.. and your a sad sad excuse for a person. Jump a girl infront of her KID? Wow.. your such a bad ass. It's funny you can't respond on the post that is ABOUT you jumping her but you can talk trash on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious 52 min Justwonding 1
Ashlyn Ogden 55 min Justwonding 1
What Happened? Heart Attach? 1 hr Forecaster 1
Ktap 2 hr Lol 61
Christine Mackie 2 hr Cindy 3
Pleasant grove ( got more drugs then CVS) 2 hr Yeah thats right 3
Kelly Basham have her baby yet? 5 hr Whaaaaattttt 10

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages