First Prev
of 3
Next Last
well

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2011
STOP TERRORISM wrote:
I Live in nonesuch about 20 minutes from nicholasville. The man who just opened a store in Nicholasville used to own the store here. His name is not Leo mesmar it is Rod mesmar and he is a crook. GOOGLE his name. He got busted by the A.T.F. In lexington for trying to burn down his liqour store.
I'm from nonesuch to. Who are you?
over it

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2011
yeah that guy is so freakin wierd!! He trys to screw everything that walks!! Thats why his wife left him! He thinks he is gods gift to women! I dont know who he thinks hes foolin! Everyone has figured him out!
well

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2011
Lmfao!!!!!! True!!!!!!
I feel sorry for his wife! I guess I should say ex-wife.
A-T-F

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2011
Article
Comments
Gregory Van Tatenhove, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Kentucky, and Karl Stankovic, Special Agent in Charge, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives, Louisville Field Division, jointly announced that a Federal Grand Jury in Lexington returned an Indictment recently charging Raad R. Mesmar, of Lexington, Kentucky, with violations of Title 18 United States Code, Sections 1373, solicitation to commit arson, 844(i), attempted arson, 1951, interference with commerce by arson, and 924(c), possession of a firearm during a violent felony.

The Indictment alleges that Mesmar solicited another person to burn his liquor store in order that he could collect insurance. Mesmar is co-owner of Southland Drive Liquors, Lexington.

If convicted, the maximum potential penalties are not more than 20 years imprisonment, and supervised release for a period of 3 years. Two of the charges carry mandatory minimum sentences of 5 years each.

Mesmar will appear before the United States District Court on a date and time to be set by the Court in Lexington, Kentucky. He was being held without bond as ordered by U. S. Magistrate Judge James Todd on March 3, 2005.

RichieRoxi2

Since: Nov 09

Palm Harbor, FL

#6 Sep 24, 2011
over it wrote:
yeah that guy is so freakin wierd!! He trys to screw everything that walks!! Thats why his wife left him! He thinks he is gods gift to women! I dont know who he thinks hes foolin! Everyone has figured him out!
HAHAHA! LMAO!!! You are HILARIOUS!
overit

United States

#7 Sep 24, 2011
Damn have u seen the Guy, he looks like Bart Simpson on crack! I think he brushes his teeth in butter! Lmfao! He asked for my number and I gave him the number for the health department, cuz stds spread fast in small towns! LADIES BEWARE Raad Mesmar is everywhere!!!!!!

RichieRoxi2

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2011
overit wrote:
Damn have u seen the Guy, he looks like Bart Simpson on crack! I think he brushes his teeth in butter! Lmfao! He asked for my number and I gave him the number for the health department, cuz stds spread fast in small towns! LADIES BEWARE Raad Mesmar is everywhere!!!!!!
LOL Nah I have never seen him! With that description I DONT WANNA SEE HIM!
LOL ROFLMAO this comment is hilarious I have never heard that one before! I have heard of people giving out the "Reject Hotline" number but the HEALTH DEPARTMENT is freakin CLASSIC!!!!! lol
Raad Mesmar

Louisville, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2011
STOP TERRORISM wrote:
I Live in nonesuch about 20 minutes from nicholasville. The man who just opened a store in Nicholasville used to own the store here. His name is not Leo mesmar it is Rod mesmar and he is a crook. GOOGLE his name. He got busted by the A.T.F. In lexington for trying to burn down his liqour store.
who r u to talk realy bad about me? i hope that makes u feel better cuz im sure u know that u r nothin but a lier or else u will say who u r and why u did that and i always believe that if i get stabbed in my back that means im goin forward and that even makes feel better
Well

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2011
Raad Mesmar wrote:
<quoted text>
who r u to talk realy bad about me? i hope that makes u feel better cuz im sure u know that u r nothin but a lier or else u will say who u r and why u did that and i always believe that if i get stabbed in my back that means im goin forward and that even makes feel better
So are you going to try to burn this store down to
Fresh Start

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2011
Leave the poor guy alone. We all make mistakes. He is just trying to earn a living like everybody else. I haven't been to his store yet and I have never seen him but I'm not going to judge him or stay away because of this post. Why are people in this world so mean and cruel? Life is hard enough without all of these obstacles people place on us. Doesn't sound like he has hurt anyone directly. I am sure he has paid for his own mistakes. People, please let's try to be kind to one another.
Raad mesmar

Tomball, TX

#12 Oct 10, 2011
Fresh Start wrote:
Leave the poor guy alone. We all make mistakes. He is just trying to earn a living like everybody else. I haven't been to his store yet and I have never seen him but I'm not going to judge him or stay away because of this post. Why are people in this world so mean and cruel? Life is hard enough without all of these obstacles people place on us. Doesn't sound like he has hurt anyone directly. I am sure he has paid for his own mistakes. People, please. let's try to be kind to one another.......
.......... I never tryed to burn my store before and that was proven that's why I'm a free man and never went to preson and for u just get a life I feel realy sorry for u
Sure

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2011
Yea we know you didnt. O.J. didnt do it either. If the glove dont fit, you must acquit.Guilty People go free every day. According to your record Mr. Mesmar you pled guilty to the crime and was sentenced to probation with time served. Why plead guilty if you are innocent. Why not Take it to trial?

RichieRoxi2

Boca Raton, FL

#14 Oct 11, 2011
Fresh Start wrote:
Leave the poor guy alone. We all make mistakes. He is just trying to earn a living like everybody else. I haven't been to his store yet and I have never seen him but I'm not going to judge him or stay away because of this post. Why are people in this world so mean and cruel? Life is hard enough without all of these obstacles people place on us. Doesn't sound like he has hurt anyone directly. I am sure he has paid for his own mistakes. People, please let's try to be kind to one another.
I agree. Iam so sorry! It is making my tender heart hurt!

:(

RichieRoxi2

Boca Raton, FL

#15 Oct 11, 2011
Raad mesmar wrote:
<quoted text>.......... I never tryed to burn my store before and that was proven that's why I'm a free man and never went to preson and for u just get a life I feel realy sorry for u
Dude, he or she was being nice and standing up for you! I think you owe them an apology.

But yeah I dont think ur a bad guy though!
If you only knew

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 11, 2011
RichieRoxi2 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, he or she was being nice and standing up for you! I think you owe them an apology.
The guy is a convicted arsonist who cheats on his wife...What do you consider a good guy Richie?
Raad Mesmar

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 11, 2011
If you only knew wrote:
<quoted text>The guy is a convicted arsonist who cheats on his wife...What do you consider a good guy Richie?
firt of all i didnt say any thing bad about fresh start at all and second i was never convicted of anything i was charged with and those slugs talkin bad about me are most likely ex-employees that i fired because of stealin or bad work and im not even married u idiot and maybe u r mad cuz ur wife likes me or somethin and if u r a female u r probably a bitch that i brushed off my shoulders so mind ur bussiness and bite on a big one .
Raad Mesmar

Louisville, KY

#18 Oct 11, 2011
RichieRoxi2 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, he or she was being nice and standing up for you! I think you owe them an apology.
thank u so much
Raad Mesmar

Louisville, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2011
Fresh Start wrote:
thank u fresh start
Nick V

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 2, 2012
I want that sexy chick that works in there!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 May 21, 2012
Who drives the Navi parked out there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious 52 min Justwonding 1
Ashlyn Ogden 55 min Justwonding 1
What Happened? Heart Attach? 1 hr Forecaster 1
Ktap 2 hr Lol 61
Christine Mackie 2 hr Cindy 3
Pleasant grove ( got more drugs then CVS) 2 hr Yeah thats right 3
Kelly Basham have her baby yet? 5 hr Whaaaaattttt 10

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance