need help

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2009
anyone know of a great divorce atty. Please let me know if you have had any good or bad experiences here in Nicholasville
I know

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2009
adam zorogian 8 5 9 8 8 1 8 2 0 0 on main street across from the court house, he is good and knows his sh*t.
need help

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2009
come on people I know that you have opinons on Nicholasville Lawyers! Have they cheated you out of money share your info. please! or have they done you a hell of a job! I have heard only good stuff about Zoorogian! He is one of the best! is there any others out there worth mentioning! Help others who need this valuble info.
Mama Sharon

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 10, 2009
Yes, David Thomas, David Marshall are very good. I was told by another lawyer that these two would be who he would choose.
OH WELL

Somerset, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2009
I know wrote:
adam zorogian 8 5 9 8 8 1 8 2 0 0 on main street across from the court house, he is good and knows his sh*t.
I TOTALLY AGREE ADAM DOES KNOW HIS SH*T !!! AND IS VERY OUT SPOKEN IN COURT UNLIKE OTHER LAWYERS!! HE IS THE BEST IN NICHOLASVILLE.
bass795

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 10, 2009
I wouldn't hire David Marshall if he payed me. Josh Nickels is good he is in the house next to the post office in nicholasville. His number is 8598810686. You will not find a more honest attorney I have used him 2 times and he has been great. If I was on death row he would be the attorney I'd want.
Yah

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2009
Dude, you need my x-wife's attorney. He is kick ass! Forgot his name but I owe a crap load of child support and tons of other stuff. Haven't seen my kids for years and I think one of them is really his. Dude let me tell you the dude is good. I got to piss for the court twice a week and pay for the test! He even makes my mother pay for child support, just too be sure. I wish he would have been my attorney man.
nich vegas

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 11, 2009
do not go to daniel james. big screw up. take your money but not do the work. do not recommend at all.

Since: Mar 09

Nicholasville

#10 Jun 11, 2009
if your having an uncontested divorce, it is easier and cheaper to do it your self. The office depot sells the packet for 30 bucks and it costs 160.00 to file. only if it is uncontested
jay oakley

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Jun 12, 2009
he's new"er" to town but he's a hell of a defense attorney and he's under david marshall and in the same offices, but he actually does his work and does a DAMN GOOD JOB!! Infact he's gotten 4 more clients since he delt my case and they were all satisfied too! JAY OAKLEY ALL THE WAY!!
KNOWITALL

Somerset, KY

#12 Jun 12, 2009
Nicholasville Enigma wrote:
if your having an uncontested divorce, it is easier and cheaper to do it your self. The office depot sells the packet for 30 bucks and it costs 160.00 to file. only if it is uncontested
WHEN I GOT MY DIVORCE I WENT TO THE LIBRARY AND GOT UNCONTESTED DIVORCE PAPERS OUT OF THE DIVORCE BOOK FOR 20 CENTS A COPY!!!! THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!! AND COST ME 5.00$ TO HAVE THEM NOTERISED AND 115.00 TO HAVE THEM FILED AT THE COURT HOUSE. YOU ALSO HAVE TO PAY 40.00 SHERIFF FEE TO HAVE THEM DELIVERED.THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO IN MY OPINION!
kyboy

United States

#13 Jun 12, 2009
John Tranter is great at divorces.
he will get you what you want.he
works hard for what he charges.he
has been my lawyer for years. does
a geat job you would be pleased with
his work his 8598811200
wish you luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICE sweep 4 min Speedy Gonzalez 9
Zach Daniel or Zach George 4 hr Strung out dope p... 8
Gina G 4 hr Strung out dope p... 1
Whitetail heaven has thiefs working there!!!! 5 hr tell the right pe... 26
Babies 5 hr Damien Lee 3
Olivia oc Carroll 5 hr Trailer park Johnny 6
does any body know jessica salfi (Apr '09) 5 hr Trailer park Jessica 60

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance