#4 Dec 20, 2011
Tammy witaker?
Doesnt she work at a day care?
hahaha

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2011
myguess wrote:
tammy whitaker probably got it deleted.
Yea it was her she doesnt want the truth out about her. Funny thing is everyone already knows she LOVES her drugs. Keep deleting and we will keep posting. One thing.you cant delete is your police record along with that mugshot its all public record. LOL
hahaha

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2011
thank god wrote:
Leave tammy alone who knows what happened mayby the cops had it done state ur name so i can smack ur jaw shut man
And who are you??? One of her pillhead friend's?? Honestly what are you gonna do you tell them to state their name but yet you dont state yours haha. She doesnt need protection from us she needs it from the pills. When will you ignorant people do something??? You all know were telling the truth, as she knows. Truth hurts doesnt it???
ummm

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2011
Yes she does/did work at a daycare. She works/worked at Kiddie Kottage. I'm not sure what her status is. I was looking at who all got arrested on the Jessamine detention center website and came across her picture and my child saw her picture and said mama that's Miss Tammy. I said who is that she said you know from my daycare. That is sooo sad and I hope they do not let her come back. Even if she didn't have anything to do with it, she apparently befriended people who do and she doesn't need to work around children.
who cares

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2011
i just wanna see the list of names is it out yet?
so sad

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Dec 20, 2011
Why would be looking at that site with your child? You are just looking for your friends names, or maybe your name. If you was a good parent you would not be doing this. Focus on raising your child and not other people. If you feel your child is in danger. Take it up with the Daycare or the Police. Your are just a trouble maker.
cop in training

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2011
i love how people who are ''users'' think they are so cool. but remember this. Topix.com IS a public site and all drug users will be caught. plane and simple
hello

Columbus, OH

#14 Dec 21, 2011
I think your right to a point Mel. I think the Emergency departments should not be allowed to give out narcotics unless, for one you are really in pain that can be proven (e.g..car accident, cancer, broke your whole body) if they do it should be given there and not a perscription written out for it. Now that we have the new plan put out to track what doctors give out maybe this should stop doctor shopping atleast in our little area. Now yes drug USERS should be held accountabile more then they are, and part of their court should be mandadted therapy, drug DEALERS should be for one detox themselves, two given stiffer jail sentences. It's time we take back our town, our childrens future and our families life. now as for the lady who said her child recongized the teacher mrs.tammy, for one, yes she should educate her child who is out there and bad, it's her responsiblity becuz guess what they do start younger and younger with the drugs and the dealers do not care how young. Two, I will make sure the proper authorites are contacted, I am sure the state can pull their funding for the day care if they choose to keep her as an employee, untill she detox and goes thru rehablitation.
ummm

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Dec 21, 2011
so sad wrote:
Why would be looking at that site with your child? You are just looking for your friends names, or maybe your name. If you was a good parent you would not be doing this. Focus on raising your child and not other people. If you feel your child is in danger. Take it up with the Daycare or the Police. Your are just a trouble maker.
First of all I was in my own bedroom looking at that site when my child just happened to walk in. I was not looking at the site with my kids so I would thank you to not just assume what I was doing. Second none of my friends would be on that website and I sure as hell wasn't looking for my own name but there are some people that I know of that I think deserve to go because they have that shit around their kids and frankly I cannot stand them. I came across Tammy's picture and my child saw it. I did take it up with the Daycare because she should not be allowed to work there and I think it is the others parents rights to know as well, I didn't say anything that wasn't already public. I am a good mother and I take damn good care of my kids. Don't act like you know me. If informing other parents there was a druggie working at the daycare that there child goes to, makes me a trouble maker, well then I guess I'm a trouble maker. Get over yourself.
bob

Georgetown, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2011
Those arrested Dec. 1 were:

Roger E. Fathergill, 55, of Nicholasville second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Gary English, 22, of Nicholasville three counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Paula Rison, 53, of Nicholasville second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

James Campbell, 65, of Nicholasville two counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Jonathan English, 23, of Nicholasville two counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Karen McGaughey, 54, of Nicholasville three counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Jonathan T. Florian, 22, of Nicholasville second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and persistent felony offender

Christopher Holland, 38, of Nicholasville first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Tamara Hibbard, 24, of Nicholasville first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Joseph Barnes, 29, of Nicholasville trafficking in marijuana over 8 ounces and persistent felony offender

Tiffnay May-Grider, 39, of Nicholasville first-degree complicity to traffic in a controlled substance

Richard Hush, 25, of Nicholasville second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and persistent felony offender

Heather Miller, 23, of Nicholasville two counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Curtis Jones, 36, of Nicholasville second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Christin Hubbard, 30, of Nicholasville first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Roxanne Luna, 36, of Nicholasville first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Betty Bagwell, 48, of Nicholasville two counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

Bobby Damrell, 36, of Nicholasville three counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

James King, 27, of Nicholasville first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (currently incarcerated in the Hopkins County Jail)

Paul Spencer, 26, of Nicholasville first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (currently incarcerated in the Hopkins County Jail)
hello

Columbus, OH

#17 Dec 21, 2011
are those not from the last drug bust
She Devil

United States

#18 Dec 21, 2011
Wow I didn't even know about those I thought y'all were talking about the bust on December 15th?
bob

Georgetown, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2011

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#21 Dec 21, 2011
jwb wrote:
Tammy witaker?
Doesnt she work at a day care?
Kiddie kottage

Location hidden

#22 Dec 21, 2011
bob wrote:
Those arrested Dec. 1 were:

• Roger E. Fathergill, 55, of Nicholasville — second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Gary English, 22, of Nicholasville — three counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Paula Rison, 53, of Nicholasville — second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• James Campbell, 65, of Nicholasville — two counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Jonathan English, 23, of Nicholasville — two counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Karen McGaughey, 54, of Nicholasville — three counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Jonathan T. Florian, 22, of Nicholasville — second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and persistent felony offender

• Christopher Holland, 38, of Nicholasville — first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Tamara Hibbard, 24, of Nicholasville — first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Joseph Barnes, 29, of Nicholasville — trafficking in marijuana over 8 ounces and persistent felony offender

• Tiffnay May-Grider, 39, of Nicholasville — first-degree complicity to traffic in a controlled substance

• Richard Hush, 25, of Nicholasville — second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and persistent felony offender

• Heather Miller, 23, of Nicholasville — two counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Curtis Jones, 36, of Nicholasville — second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Christin Hubbard, 30, of Nicholasville — first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Roxanne Luna, 36, of Nicholasville — first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Betty Bagwell, 48, of Nicholasville — two counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• Bobby Damrell, 36, of Nicholasville — three counts first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance

• James King, 27, of Nicholasville — first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (currently incarcerated in the Hopkins County Jail)

• Paul Spencer, 26, of Nicholasville — first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (currently incarcerated in the Hopkins County Jail)
how do u know Jo barnes is not in jail?

Location hidden

#23 Dec 21, 2011
Lexilady wrote:
<quoted text>how do u know Jo barnes is not in jail?
Thanks for the link there are two Joseph barnes.
peace love & happiness

Nicholasville, KY

#24 Dec 21, 2011
Ever heard of pain clinics? Actually the concept makes perfect sense.
And what they are saying is emergency rooms shouldn't give controlled substance prescriptions; it's obviously not a good practice to take 30 minutes to decide someone complaining of pain needs a prescription of pain killers. Do you understand just how addictive they are? And how many lives are ruined everyday? I have no problem with people that need the medicine being prescribed it; but I think a little more time and effort should be invested to determine if it's really necessary, or if other options would be a better idea. A lot of you are looking at this situation completely wrong. You're judging these people as evil and labeling them as criminals. Addiction does not discriminate; white, black, green, young, old, poor, rich IT DOESN'T MATTER. What is arresting all of these people doing to help the situation? Taking the addicts off the street? Well half of them are already back out & from what I know of addiction I can BET you they're all still doing drugs and taking whatever means necessary to get them. Even if it means buying two for the price of one and selling the other so that their pill is free. What would really help is if they were all sent to rehab for a year. And if doctors (other than celebrity doctors) were prosecuted for over prescribing. What this society needs is a little more compassion and a little less judgement. Go out and put all the energy you expend into bashing people into praying for them. Call the people you know and tell them you still love them, and you pray for them everyday, and you have faith they can conquer everything they are going through. Meanwhile, I'll be praying for all of you.
actually

Columbus, OH

#26 Dec 21, 2011
those names are from the last drug round up they havent released the names yet, if you read the correct article it stated that, because your missing alot of names, and no some of these people wish they had never started selling. Im very close with one of them, whose name wasnt on your list, but they know nothing can happen between us because of the life they live. the love of money is the root of all evil. They dont shove pills or anything down lowlife users throats or in their arms, the users choose to do that themselves.
i hate when drug users try to act like victims and then their families want to act like its the dealers fault. No its not. Im pretty sure some of these people hate being locked up, in fact I know they do, because they know how much it hurts us when they are gone. Im not sayin that drug dealing is a good thing, im just sayin some of these people are introduced to this lifestyle as kids, and its all theyve known. Dont judge what you dont understand and dont assume everyone in this round up is evil. We all make mistakes, and sometimes it takes getting 5 to 10 to realize that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,218
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Fact 1,411
kyle corman (Aug '11) 50 min looking 4 41
Paula Hadley 57 min uh oh 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Advertisment 26,226
jessica scanlon 3 hr jcbby93 1
Addicts & Recovered C'mon in! (Jul '09) 3 hr Curious 94
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE