First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Nicholasville, KY

#46 May 6, 2011
chicka wrote:
<quoted text>
She robbed a store. Got out. Then got arrested for recieving stolen property. Yes she is in jail again.
you have a lot of nerve talking about everone!!Get the skeletons out of your own closet loser!!
chicka

Nicholasville, KY

#47 May 6, 2011
How is talking about her talking about everyone? I didn't say anything on here that you can't read in the newspaper. Honey I don't have any skeletons.
wow

Nicholasville, KY

#48 May 6, 2011
chicka wrote:
How is talking about her talking about everyone? I didn't say anything on here that you can't read in the newspaper. Honey I don't have any skeletons.
Ha Ha Ha
Brittany hater

United States

#49 Jul 6, 2012
Brittney is a nasty f*cking ho!! She gets off on f*cking with other girls dudes! When they're drunk...otherwise they wldnt have the cracked out b*tch!! I pray to God she gets what's coming to her real soon!! I hope she does the world a favor and slices her wrists and bleeds out before anyone finds her!! Or I hope a scorned woman does it for her!! Die, B*TCH, DIE!!!!
agreed

Tell City, IN

#50 Jul 6, 2012
Brittany hater wrote:
Brittney is a nasty f*cking ho!! She gets off on f*cking with other girls dudes! When they're drunk...otherwise they wldnt have the cracked out b*tch!! I pray to God she gets what's coming to her real soon!! I hope she does the world a favor and slices her wrists and bleeds out before anyone finds her!! Or I hope a scorned woman does it for her!! Die, B*TCH, DIE!!!!
Can I be in your club?
Britney hater

United States

#51 Jul 7, 2012
Yes u can!! The nasty ho took advantage of my fiance when she caught him drunk. He admitted to making out with her but he said he didn't f*ck her....but the only ones who know that is him & her!! That was the first & last time he cheated. We have been together for 10 yrs and she knew he was with me and STILL done it!!! Now we have trust issues and it severely broke my heart. Believe me I wish I cld get ahold of her one good time!!
agreed

Tell City, IN

#52 Jul 7, 2012
Well she works at Habitat for humanity........
the truth it hurts

El Monte, CA

#53 Jul 10, 2012
Omg red headed brittany that looks like a man omg her baby daddy must have been on something when he layed in the bed w her oh hell yea she nasty and a low life she wont every change

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth head mark corman and Brian Gray 24 min are you serious 8
holley isaccs is a rat biatch 25 min damn 1
new life clinic in nicholasville (Dec '12) 4 hr anyone question mark 61
now hiring! 4 hr jess23 5
Walmart Needs New Workers! (Jan '12) 5 hr jess23 11
Cherokee has no respect for anyone 5 hr Lance Armstrong 36
Sabra Fake Taylor 7 hr You know me just ... 5
More from around the web

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE