Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

are they going out of business I drove by there today and half there cars are gone. I hope the get shut down they r crooks.
brian

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

i saw that too
Butch

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

Sutherland Chevrolet is NOT going out of business! Mr Don Gabbard bought Mr Sutherlands interest and now wholly owns the company. Mr Gabbard is a fine gentleman as are his office staff, sales people and his service people. I wish them the best and hope they remain in business for as long as they want. I have bought several vehicles there, new and used and have always been treated well. I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with them. I would suggest that you go talk to Don. Maybe you can work out your differences?
jon

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

Great place to do business I've bought 9 cars from them.
just sayin

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

I bought a tahoe from mr. brock sutherland and will never do business with them again he is a rude, arogant **** sucker!~ and i will tell everyone i know not to buy from them~!
rtu

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Sutherland s are gone gabbards run itn now
azzkicker

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

GABBARD IS AN ARROGANT PRICK. LIBBY IS AS GOOD AS THEY COME BUT THEY NEED TO HIRE A MECHANIC CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANYBODY TO FIX THAT CHEVY JUNK.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Judged:

What happened to everybody in the service department? They all used to be so nice and now everybody there is so rude and disrespectfull!! I will not be back there again!! Ever!!!!
bill

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

I have always had great experience in service and in sales they have a A+ rating with the BBB which is rare for a dealership i suggest you talk to mr gabbard he will fix your so called problem
fallen

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

i just purchased a car from them about a month ago. i had excellent customer service. don gabbard is an excellent and honest man and far from being an arrogant prick.
Sorry

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

i am sorry if you all have a had a bad service experance. Please if you have any questions or concerns give us a call we will do what we can to make you happy...... As far as the service guys they just needed a change. I have worked at a few car dealerships and can say I love coming to work everyday. This is the most honest place you will find most of the sales people and office staff have been here for years 10 or more. This is not the same place it was before our business has gone way above what it used to be. Like I said before sorry if you are not happy we would like to make it right.
rmg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Way better than nissan up the road who has an F rating with the better business bureau! Crooks
GOT IT GREAT

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

I work for another local dealership, and I can tell you first hand that Sutherland sets the standard when it comes to customer satisfaction. EVERY employee in that building that saw me greeted me and was courteous. The sales manager, Jason, was incredibly knowledgable and likeable as well. He walked me through the very confusing process and actually made it enjoyable. THANKS AGAIN!!
Polish Princess

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Damn....that Dan Tolson from Sutherland Chevy really knows his stuff!! I purchased a new Chevy Malibu and I visited over 10 dealerships to ensure I was getting the best deal. Dan was the only consulatant out of the ten that could describe precisely how the Malibu ECO system works to get such awesome fuel economy. If you want honest, direct, expert help on your next vehicle purchase, just see Dan at Sutherland Chevrolet
Bowtie Badass

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Me too!!! Great experience at Sutherland Chevy. Dan Tolson could sell a pomegranate popsicle to a woman in white gloves.....smooth as a baby's ass. Go see'em
Gascan Cheapshot

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Sutherland is so nice, they will bring you gas if you run out and even let you punch them in the face for no apparent reason. I'll be back!!
USA 1

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

I have been buying from Sutherland Chevy for years and would never think about buying anywhwere else. Chuck Blankenship was very nice and knows the Camaro better than the people who build them! I love my car and would recommend Sutherland Chevy and Chuck to everyone I know.
Haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Congratulations Sutherland's employees figured out how to post on this thread! Their service department is trash! Ask real customers!
whatever

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

When they were tiny (a billion years ago it seems) they were excellent! Only place my family went. Then, my parents bought a car from them, took it to get it fixed a few months later, then the brakes FAILED two days later. I had a similar experience years later at their lawrenceburg store (before it closed...shocker). Never Again!!!!!!! Prefer hometown Kia now.
Satisfied Customer here

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

GOT IT GREAT wrote:
I work for another local dealership, and I can tell you first hand that Sutherland sets the standard when it comes to customer satisfaction. EVERY employee in that building that saw me greeted me and was courteous. The sales manager, Jason, was incredibly knowledgable and likeable as well. He walked me through the very confusing process and actually made it enjoyable. THANKS AGAIN!!
I totally agree. I love Sutherland's and hope that the original staff stays. They go above and beyond to make their customers happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Nicholasville Forum right now

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Republicans Are S... 149,705
Todd barnes (Sep '13) 27 min Torywho 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
Coming home 3 hr Truth 24
micky d's vs burger king 14 hr wow 3
Does anyone know Allan Collins ? and what type ... (Mar '09) 14 hr cricket210 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••