Anyone seen rob i want to see him i heard he was back in town I miss him
hey

United States

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Look on Facebook or n jcdc
someone who knows him

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2012
he got out of jail about a year ago and went to a different state to attend a rehab. he came to visit about a month ago and is doing really good!! as of right now he has no intentions of coming back to kentucky.
berta

United States

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Nope I just saw him partying friday night so your wrong he is in nicholasville/wilmore area
Friend for Life

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 29, 2012
He is doing really well! He moved out pillville and is really happy. Whoever thinks they saw him Friday, you are incorrect. I talk to him daily and the cell GPS can't lie.... Please keep comments positive. Remember what most of us were taught as children, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
berta

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2012
No honey I'm not lyin I looked him right in the face he was also high so yea pillville musta been too tempting and why would anyone say anything nice about him whoever you are that misses him you ain't missin much thats for sure
weezer

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Hes in Alabama and hes dating Cameron Preston shes 19 AND he has a kid wit Camerons mom Angie Gullette. Sick a$$ mother trucker
iheartitall

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2013
So he is dating someone who is his daughters age!
Friend for Life

United States

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Well since the last time this was updated was Nov 2012, either you people have absolutely NO life and have searched through 3 months of Topix or you are intentionally searching for particular people just to start drama! If he nor Cam are starting drama with you, why you gotta start with them?!?! Why does it matter who has kids with who! Take care of you & yours and leave people alone that arn't directly or indirectly affecting you. People that start this kind of crap are unhappy with themselves!! You must Mary or Jesus, huh?!
planetX

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Ooh somebody hit a nerve. Gotta admit. It is pretty f$&k?ng sick he is kinda with his former step daughter in a way. Yuk!
funny

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2013
That should be against the law it just shows you what kind of "man" he is
ontheinternetsgo ttabetrue

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Just talked to him TODAY. He moved to Alabama, won the state lottery a few months back, started a body shop, tryin ta stay clean and about to start making postcards that show his ass and his goofy ass smile to mail to all his HickTown Haters.

Be sure to leave your address here.
Friend for Life

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 26, 2013
ontheinternetsgottabetrue wrote:
Just talked to him TODAY. He moved to Alabama, won the state lottery a few months back, started a body shop, tryin ta stay clean and about to start making postcards that show his ass and his goofy ass smile to mail to all his HickTown Haters.

LoVe It!!
:)
haha

United States

#14 Jan 26, 2013
Friend for Life wrote:
<quoted text>LoVe It!!
:)
Will the "stepdaughter" be making an appearance in the goofy ass post cards?
concerned citizen

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 6, 2013
last i heard he was on pirates of the carribean
carson

United States

#16 Mar 6, 2013
if he won the lotto he wouldn't see a dime for all the Childsupport he owes lets not forget this man is a DEADBEAT DAD on purpose he is LOSER and all his friends are junkies oh yea they are
what

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2013
If won the lottery why did ge not pay his back child support????
crazzy

Lexington, KY

#18 Mar 9, 2013
4 some reason he likes all these young grls its sick!
wow

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Mar 10, 2013
crazzy wrote:
4 some reason he likes all these young grls its sick!
They are legal so why does it matter to you!?
When I knew him

Lexington, KY

#20 Mar 11, 2013
when i knew him. He was very nice mannered. He did drugs and most of his friends did drugs. He had kids and didn't pay child support and was in jail most of the time. I hope he is better now.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ky. Bourbon Barrel Ale is a surprise success (May '12) 12 hr will thrill 16
Mike clark 15 hr RxCHxLLx 7
Dennie, Bubba, out of jail 15 hr Tru 3
Who else was with Barry Stinnett? RIP Monty (Nov '14) 16 hr Jessamine 10
curb basketball goals 20 hr clueless 12
Helen Music (Feb '12) 21 hr Jennifer J 9
Where is Jeff ruggiereo Sat Ashame 6

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages