Next Last
zippy

Leesburg, GA

#1 Sep 5, 2010
who got fired at royal manor and why?
happy

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2010
It would be great if it was fatty amanda or nasty cathy..if those two would get fired it wauld be a better place to work....Don't know why Jason doesn't see it...I would rather work with bitches instead of snitches...
zippy

Leesburg, GA

#3 Sep 5, 2010
see if you can find out.
realy

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2010
GET A LIFE PLEASE. OR BETTER YET GET A JOB
zippy

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2010
realy wrote:
I have a job and a darn good one. If you don't like what people have to say on here....STAY OFF !!! sounds to me if all you can do is sit on Topix and make comments...YOU need a life or maybe a job.
zippy

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 7, 2010
realy wrote:
better yet, maybe you need to go back to school since you don't know how to spell...it's R-E-A-L-L-Y...not realy.
wow

Fitzgerald, GA

#7 Sep 7, 2010
Its just sad when you have nothing in your life but hate and anger let it go move on. You sound like someone that needs help.
Ann

Danville, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2010
Back to the question who got fired.

“Pelosi down; Obama to Go!”

Since: Mar 10

Ashland

#9 Sep 8, 2010
I hope it was not Elaine...
Realy

Fitzgerald, GA

#10 Sep 8, 2010
zippy wrote:
<quoted text>
better yet, maybe you need to go back to school since you don't know how to spell...it's R-E-A-L-L-Y...not realy.
Um since its my last name i think i know how to spell it. Like i said get a life or a job. Look at the phone book it will show you how to spell it.
fatty

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 8, 2010
happy wrote:
It would be great if it was fatty amanda or nasty cathy..if those two would get fired it wauld be a better place to work....Don't know why Jason doesn't see it...I would rather work with bitches instead of snitches...
hey now there is no reason for you to bring me into all this i don't even work but a few day's a week and jason is not the reason i work there...if someone snitched on you it wasn't me
worker

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 8, 2010
Robert2 wrote:
I hope it was not Elaine...
she's still there
zippy

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 8, 2010
Realy wrote:
<quoted text> Um since its my last name i think i know how to spell it. Like i said get a life or a job. Look at the phone book it will show you how to spell it.
Once again, you must not be able to read or you would have read that I have a job. Look who's on here throwing out comments because he/she doesn't like what is being said. That would be YOU!!! So it seems like YOU need to get a life other than getting on here whining because you don't like what I have to say.
worker 2

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 11, 2010
i heard that the arfaro guy got his walking papers. did anybody else?
Realy

Fitzgerald, GA

#15 Sep 13, 2010
zippy wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you must not be able to read or you would have read that I have a job. Look who's on here throwing out comments because he/she doesn't like what is being said. That would be YOU!!! So it seems like YOU need to get a life other than getting on here whining because you don't like what I have to say.
I think Realys point is stop trying to start something when there is nothing to start. You can have your views but when you start crap about hard working people that have no merit then it becomes something other than your views. Words do a lot of damage that once put out there cant be taken back. Being a smarta** over spelling didnt work for you so lets attack, wonder what people can say about you.
zippy

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 13, 2010
Realy wrote:
<quoted text> I think Realys point is stop trying to start something when there is nothing to start. You can have your views but when you start crap about hard working people that have no merit then it becomes something other than your views. Words do a lot of damage that once put out there cant be taken back. Being a smarta** over spelling didnt work for you so lets attack, wonder what people can say about you.
I don't care what they say about me...after all...this is Topix. I didn't start crap and I never mentioned any names. If YOU don't like what is being said on here, then YOU need to stay off too.
jasmine

Danville, KY

#17 Sep 13, 2010
The point is why did the afaro guy get fired if he even did? abuse ,neglect or just poor care?
Yess

Douglas, GA

#18 Oct 15, 2010
What ever happened 2 Amanda Ward??
zippy

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 15, 2010
jasmine wrote:
The point is why did the afaro guy get fired if he even did? abuse ,neglect or just poor care?
he's lazy. he doesn't want to work.
Royal manor

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Oct 19, 2010
Not a good place to work. They treat the workers like crap and some of the people there are very rood to the residents. They shouldnt do that. Its like they have their little clicks out there and if they dont like you then they give you hell. You can be the best worker and if they dont like you they try to push you out the door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DAVID CROSS weak 1 hr Jayla 2
Grow balls David cross. 1 hr Jayla 2
True lovers David and Cristel 1 hr Friend 9
Frankie Collins 3 hr What 6
Ignorant Firefighters 5 hr Hey 3
shaylin floyd (Mar '09) 7 hr Cadillac 11
Main Street (goat path) 7 hr Cadillac 1

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance