Shocked

Lexington, KY

#21 Sep 27, 2009
Visitation 5-9pm Tuesday and Wednesday, September 29 & 30, 2009 at Betts & West Funeral Home
Funeral 11:00am Thursday November 1, 2009 at Betts & West Funeral Home
Interment Maple Grove Cemetery
Age 29

Timothy D. Anderson, 29, husband of Amanda Miller Anderson and father of McKenzie Lynn and Timothy Hunter James Anderson, of Glenridge Way, died suddenly September, 26, 2009. He was an employee G&J Pepsi Cola. He was the son of Donald and Star Helton Anderson. Additional survivors include a brother, Jonathan Michael Anderson, maternal grandparents, Albert and June Helton, mother and father in law, Jeff and Donna Miller, a friend he considered a brother, Robert Figg, numerous other family and friends. He was preceded in death by his paternal grandmother, Julia Anderson. Services will be 11:00am Thursday at Betts & West Funeral Home. Burial will follow in Maple Grove Cemetery. Visitation will be from 5-9 Tuesday and Wednesday. Bearers will be Robert Figg, Randy Jones, Clint Gross, Bill Verna, Eric Tipton, Shane Burke, Paul Martin and Brian Thacker. Online guestbook at www.BettsandWestfuneralhome.com
Grim

Nicholasville, KY

#22 Sep 27, 2009
Thanks for the info 'Shocked'! Please let us know if there is any kind of fund set up for him and his family.
Billy-friend

Lexington, KY

#23 Sep 27, 2009
Tim Anderson was a great guy-great father-great husband-and best friend to many..my thoughts and prayers go out to Amanda and his kids..you were a great friend and ill never forget the influence u had on my life we will all miss u Tim.
“True friends are the ones who never leave your heart, even if they leave your life for awhile. Even after years apart, you pick up with them right where you left off, and even if they die they're never dead in your heart.”
`Rip` you'll never be forgotten Tim bye anyone who knows you.you have touched everyone's life u came in contact with.
no one special

Amelia, OH

#24 Sep 27, 2009
My hearts and prayers go out to his family. I can't even imagine what this must feel like.

I pray that Christ will support you with His never ending love and provide a supernatural comfort to all affected in this terrible loss.
Cindy wingard peel

Sunnyvale, CA

#25 Sep 27, 2009
Amanda i am so sorry my thoughts go out to you and the kids. I am so very sorry.
this one

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Sep 28, 2009
im sure there were alot of code blues, from what i heard he died like 3 times and they revived him... soooo sad, does anyone know if he was on life support or not and if the wife had to make the decision to take him off or if he passed on his own?
practiced

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Sep 28, 2009
Billy-friend wrote:
Tim Anderson was a great guy-great father-great husband-and best friend to many..my thoughts and prayers go out to Amanda and his kids..you were a great friend and ill never forget the influence u had on my life we will all miss u Tim.
“True friends are the ones who never leave your heart, even if they leave your life for awhile. Even after years apart, you pick up with them right where you left off, and even if they die they're never dead in your heart.”
`Rip` you'll never be forgotten Tim bye anyone who knows you.you have touched everyone's life u came in contact with.
amen to this!!!!

Since: Aug 09

AOL

#28 Sep 28, 2009
this one wrote:
im sure there were alot of code blues, from what i heard he died like 3 times and they revived him... soooo sad, does anyone know if he was on life support or not and if the wife had to make the decision to take him off or if he passed on his own?
He passed on his own. His wife stayed by him praying for a miracle until the very end. RIP Tim. We love you.
this one

Nicholasville, KY

#29 Sep 28, 2009
ok, i was just curious thats all, didnt know exactly what condition he was in... im soo sorry for all those who were close to him, i've only met him once, my thoughts are with you, God Bless
myob

Nicholasville, KY

#30 Sep 30, 2009
Why is this anyone's business? If you were his friend then you can attend the viewing, otherwise mind your own business. Pray for him and his family and leave it at that.
Why

Lexington, KY

#31 Sep 30, 2009
myob wrote:
Why is this anyone's business? If you were his friend then you can attend the viewing, otherwise mind your own business. Pray for him and his family and leave it at that.
Why was this posted on here. Everyone knows about some of the people on here. They will post anything on their mind and have no remorse for the the family. They have no morals or decentancy about them.
Why

Lexington, KY

#32 Sep 30, 2009
this one wrote:
Is this really any of your business and how does your question make a difference?? Are you a child; asking stupid questions like this!? THINK PEOPLE! PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES; WHAT QUESTIONS WOULD YOU WANT TO ANSWER??? REALLY!!!!
so sorry

Jefferson, GA

#33 Sep 30, 2009
Amanda, Kenzie, Hunter and the rest of Tim's family and friends...I am so sorry for your loss. Tim was a very nice guy and I can not begin to imagine what the people who loved him are going through. I will pray for you all! R.I.P Tim!...People please once again...be respectful to his family who will more than likely see this, especially his kids, and not say things that don't need to be a part of everyone's business!!
For Tims Family

Olive Hill, KY

#34 Sep 30, 2009
This is a post from Tim and Amanda's family from another site and I thought I would share it here.

A suggestion to all of Tim and Amanda's friends....instead of sending flowers to the funeral home consider donating that money to McKenzie and Hunter. The funeral director says that you can bring it to the funeral home in an envelope marked to the attention of Jeff or Jennifer Miller.
yup

Nicholasville, KY

#35 Sep 30, 2009
thats a great idea though i wouldnt give it to the funeral director, i'd give it to the anderson family myself... sadly you cant trust people these days, but i agree, i am giving money to them both!
Grim

Lexington, KY

#36 Sep 30, 2009
For Tims Family wrote:
This is a post from Tim and Amanda's family from another site and I thought I would share it here.
A suggestion to all of Tim and Amanda's friends....instead of sending flowers to the funeral home consider donating that money to McKenzie and Hunter. The funeral director says that you can bring it to the funeral home in an envelope marked to the attention of Jeff or Jennifer Miller.
Thank u so much for posting this.
Jon Anderson

Nicholasville, KY

#37 Sep 30, 2009
FYI..My brother did not die of an overdose. He died of complications to his pneumonia. It was most likely due to heart failure and lung complications. Please do not drag his name through the mud. I appreciate your dislike for the drug culture, but this is neither the time nor the place. Please show respect for our loss. Thank you.
sassy

Harrodsburg, KY

#38 Oct 4, 2009
my heart goes out to the children.
Amanda Anderson his Wife

Lexington, KY

#40 Oct 16, 2009
I do however thank those of you for all the good comments. I love him and miss him terribly and it is nice to others will as well.
Courtney

Warner Robins, GA

#41 Oct 30, 2009
To know Tim was to love him. My heart goes out to his beautiful wife amanda and his two precious chikdren Hunter and Kenzie. Their great kids and my heart aches everyday for them. Amanda, I love you girl i still cant make sense of this tremendous tragedy i'm always here day n night for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven Maynard 8 hr Manlover 1
Teenage boys who are getting girls pregnant (Jun '09) 8 hr bdta 44
Arby's of Nicholasville (Aug '10) 8 hr What 250
Katlyn Laird 9 hr Chug 4
The Laird Bunch! 11 hr Peacemaker 22
Byron keith 17 hr Meme 33
child support junkies 17 hr Elaine 5

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance