does anyone know Daniel Stidham ?

does anyone know Daniel Stidham ?

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

average joe

Jeffersonville, IN

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Ive heard a lot of bad things about this guy can anyone tell me if they know him and what hes like ?
up side down

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2012
average joe wrote:
Ive heard a lot of bad things about this guy can anyone tell me if they know him and what hes like ?
Yea what do you wanna know ? Hes a snitching bitch piece of shit. I wouldnt piss on him if he was burning in a desert
hey

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2012
He's my brother! Why do you want to know?
anon

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2016
he just got arrested for armed robbery. real nice guy....not!
smh

Wilmore, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2016
He's a worthless stupid pos. Not much else to know. Heard the Idiot pulled a knife on the self checkout person in Kroger. Like there isn't 30 other employees!!! Needs moron tattooed on his forehead if you ask me!
mellowyellow

Antioch, TN

#6 Jul 21, 2016
He is way past persistent felony offender status already without adding the armed robbery felony. He will be going away for a while.. He's obviously not the brightest. One of his other charges was where he stole a checkbook then wrote checks to HIM SELF and cashed them.. I really thought that was the stupidest thing ever but new events refute that opinion.
Nice

United States

#7 Jul 21, 2016
Glad this dumby is off the streets! He's a woman beater too! Have fun in jail punk! Karma is sweet!
DLR

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2016
He hangs around Edgewood Apts trying to con people out of money to buy Heroin, seen him passed out in the breezeway many times.
mellowyellow

Decatur, GA

#9 Jul 28, 2016
Well, he is currently hanging around JCDC, and most likely will continue to for a long time if there is any justice. He is such a loser I think he would crawl over a person burning alive, just to pick a quarter up off the floor. Wouldn't even take time to save their life by putting the fire out with his own bodily fluids, but WILL have picked their pockets while climbing over..

Other than himself I have only seen him care about ONE other person, his ex.. And if you only knew what all he put her through.. Including but not limited too: calling the cops on your g/f who is at work, claiming she is about to take part in a drug deal. This was obviously untrue, he was just mad about some BS, but he didn't realize they would want to search her car.. Where HIS marijuania pipe was stashed.. Needless to say she ended up with a paraphenallia (sp?)charge, which BTW will exclude you from ever receiving ANY student grants or financial aide for college.
DLR

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2016
mellowyellow wrote:
Well, he is currently hanging around JCDC, and most likely will continue to for a long time if there is any justice. He is such a loser I think he would crawl over a person burning alive, just to pick a quarter up off the floor. Wouldn't even take time to save their life by putting the fire out with his own bodily fluids, but WILL have picked their pockets while climbing over..

Other than himself I have only seen him care about ONE other person, his ex.. And if you only knew what all he put her through.. Including but not limited too: calling the cops on your g/f who is at work, claiming she is about to take part in a drug deal. This was obviously untrue, he was just mad about some BS, but he didn't realize they would want to search her car.. Where HIS marijuania pipe was stashed.. Needless to say she ended up with a paraphenallia (sp?)charge, which BTW will exclude you from ever receiving ANY student grants or financial aide for college.
I believe that, and I have also seen this guy passed out beside the dumpster at Hardee's & in their dining room nearly under the table while he was supposed to be working. Also I know the manager had to let him go due to this & also cause he was stealing from the restaurant so he lied on her got her investigated by the company, which all alligations proved false. This lady gave him a job & this was how he repaid her cause he was mad at her over his own mistakes. Plus this lady let him stay on her couch during the winter rent free so he wouldn't have to sleep on the street, & that was the thinks she got. The guy is a lying, thieving, con artist.
smh

Morehead, KY

#11 Jul 31, 2016
DLR wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that, and I have also seen this guy passed out beside the dumpster at Hardee's & in their dining room nearly under the table while he was supposed to be working. Also I know the manager had to let him go due to this & also cause he was stealing from the restaurant so he lied on her got her investigated by the company, which all alligations proved false. This lady gave him a job & this was how he repaid her cause he was mad at her over his own mistakes. Plus this lady let him stay on her couch during the winter rent free so he wouldn't have to sleep on the street, & that was the thinks she got. The guy is a lying, thieving, con artist.

I don't believe he's smart enough to be a con artist. He's just a worthless POS that has no morals don't give a shit about anyone but himself. When he was in school he was in special Ed classes. The gentlemen that was his teacher bent over backwards to help him and try to keep him in school and outta trouble. How did he repay him, by finding out he was gay and trying to say he came onto him and tried to molested him! He was a lying POS then and sounds like he is now. Cost that man his Job and he could never be a teacher again. Never did anything but help that sorry POS! He deserves to rot in jail, hope they don't let him out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Assistance? (Oct '12) 2 hr Need help 41
Jacob Laid, what a MAROON! 5 hr Little mo 1
does anyone know where Sadie cooper brumley is? (Oct '12) 6 hr Baller69 7
Door to door in Keene Crossing 7 hr Prayers 11
Faleshia Covey 9 hr Terrible 15
Joni and Danny Lee 9 hr Tina 17
JCDC NEEDS to be SHUT DOWN 10 hr ignorant or stupid 27

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance