Just by what I have seen

Henderson, KY

#204 Jun 5, 2012
Hey I love my kid,, and I happen to know that they are going to do all they can to get these young men in trouble. I damn sure do not want him there and around it! OK! I am much older than you, I am a mother. I love my son with everything in me! I will never stop trying to see that he is safe! Never! I am not an ugly old looking mother although most are at my age,...... and my kid looks just like me. I love him so much. I have lost his father, and I never want to see him do anything but climb the ladder to sucess......... I am not here to fight. I have been through hell. I am getting ready to go out of country and I want to at least hug my son before I leave! I never got to do that with his daddy. He died very sudden. and it has been extremly tough! The one thing his father would have wanted the most is for him to steer clear of alcohol,,,,,,, but I am not the one to stop him, and he is all grown up now. I accept him no matter what...... I love my son! No matter what his maother will be by him and stand by him as long as she shall live! They are having a Birthday celebration for both my son and I at the Bahamas' Nassau. and we are going. it is totally paid for. And yes he will; have a great time. I booked the very best of everything for this. I am totally not an old fart turd. Nope not. I take very good care of myself. and I do not cause trouble. I tend to stay away from most all people esp. men because they stare me down, and I still have not gotten over much of his fathers death...... but I do have to continue to live! His father woulkd want it no other way except for us to get along, and to have a decent life. I have nothing aginst what my son does as long as no one else is harmed. I just heard so much here, it did bother me, it scared me for him! I am sorry if I upset him! I love my son!
Just by what I have seen

Henderson, KY

#205 Jun 5, 2012
I did not mean to give my total Fb private page,,,,,, hey Richie did you see all my photo's, or only 1, cause I thought I posted the public view. I am not sure. Boca Raton is a blast! I like it best when all spring breakers are gone, the beaches are beautiful, the city is pretty too. I also stayed at Delray a lot too. But Boca was way far better! There is no where in Florida that I have nort been. No where! I also love PCB. it is actually another home away from home,, this lady on here was making fun of me because she could not figure out how I could go to places on only my disability,,,,,,,,,, I also get a very large portion of my husbands Social security,,,, I do not get it all yet, My husband was a lot older then myself. But I feel there was no right for her to jump at me because I take out of country trips. Hey if I am able, that certainly is my business.. and yes I am able too! As a matter of fact I do not know what it is like not to travel. and I do not wan t to find out! They made fun of me out the butt. But I did show at least one photo, and all are recent very much. all the rest I delete. My son loolks identicle to me! No doubt about that one. It also must have been hard for her to understand that my husband had much cash at all times. Much! I am not no welfare queen. I do not live opff of anyones tax dollar, nope I will never need to thank you! Now I gotta get Blaine back to the Bahamas trip.. It is strictly booked for him! Totally so. Our birthjday is celebrated together, and it has been almost four years since we have done so,,,,,,, his father always had Birthday trips for me.
hmm

Fitzgerald, GA

#206 Jun 5, 2012
Just by what I have seen wrote:
I did not mean to give my total Fb private page,,,,,, hey Richie did you see all my photo's, or only 1, cause I thought I posted the public view. I am not sure. Boca Raton is a blast! I like it best when all spring breakers are gone, the beaches are beautiful, the city is pretty too. I also stayed at Delray a lot too. But Boca was way far better! There is no where in Florida that I have nort been. No where! I also love PCB. it is actually another home away from home,, this lady on here was making fun of me because she could not figure out how I could go to places on only my disability,,,,,,,,,, I also get a very large portion of my husbands Social security,,,, I do not get it all yet, My husband was a lot older then myself. But I feel there was no right for her to jump at me because I take out of country trips. Hey if I am able, that certainly is my business.. and yes I am able too! As a matter of fact I do not know what it is like not to travel. and I do not wan t to find out! They made fun of me out the butim confused r u blaines mom?t. But I did show at least one photo, and all are recent very much. all the rest I delete. My son loolks identicle to me! No doubt about that one. It also must have been hard for her to understand that my husband had much cash at all times. Much! I am not no welfare queen. I do not live opff of anyones tax dollar, nope I will never need to thank you! Now I gotta get Blaine back to the Bahamas trip.. It is strictly booked for him! Totally so. Our birthjday is celebrated together, and it has been almost four years since we have done so,,,,,,, his father always had Birthday trips for me.
I'm confused r u blaines mom
curious

Perry, GA

#207 Jun 5, 2012
I do have a son in his twenties. I love him more than life. But I would NOT get on a site like this and say all the things you have said. Are you drunk or on drugs? You should stop all this nonsense and have this topic deleted.You should be ashamed of the things you've posted. I would never embarress my son or myself this way! Grow-up and act your age! Smh!

RichieRoxi2

Since: Nov 09

Boca Raton, FL

#208 Jun 5, 2012
Just by what I have seen wrote:
I did not mean to give my total Fb private page,,,,,, hey Richie did you see all my photo's, or only 1, cause I thought I posted the public view. I am not sure. Boca Raton is a blast! I like it best when all spring breakers are gone, the beaches are beautiful, the city is pretty too. I also stayed at Delray a lot too. But Boca was way far better! There is no where in Florida that I have nort been. No where! I also love PCB. it is actually another home away from home,, this lady on here was making fun of me because she could not figure out how I could go to places on only my disability,,,,,,,,,, I also get a very large portion of my husbands Social security,,,, I do not get it all yet, My husband was a lot older then myself. But I feel there was no right for her to jump at me because I take out of country trips. Hey if I am able, that certainly is my business.. and yes I am able too! As a matter of fact I do not know what it is like not to travel. and I do not wan t to find out! They made fun of me out the butt. But I did show at least one photo, and all are recent very much. all the rest I delete. My son loolks identicle to me! No doubt about that one. It also must have been hard for her to understand that my husband had much cash at all times. Much! I am not no welfare queen. I do not live opff of anyones tax dollar, nope I will never need to thank you! Now I gotta get Blaine back to the Bahamas trip.. It is strictly booked for him! Totally so. Our birthjday is celebrated together, and it has been almost four years since we have done so,,,,,,, his father always had Birthday trips for me.
I only saw your main photo but it was beautiful enough to make me wanna pursue you!!!!! You are PERFECT and just the kinda MILF I look for!!!!!!!!

I wanna "Hang out" with you the next time your in Boca Raton, you and I can have ALOT of fun :)

RichieRoxi2

Since: Nov 09

Boca Raton, FL

#209 Jun 5, 2012
Just by what I have seen wrote:
That too was inspired by his mother and his fathers taste! So they did somethings right!
Also- If you are the one in the picture, than Iam DEFINATLY attracted to you. You are the kind of woman I go for because I love that "figure" you have :)

Email me at [email protected] and we can talk and exchange pics privately if you want!

I'd love to take you to the beach and show you how us young guys roll! LOLOLOLOL

XOXOXOXOXOXO Hit me up ;)
Trouty Train

Lexington, KY

#210 Jun 5, 2012
Lets party !!!! Eff the neighbors...
Just by what I have seen

Henderson, KY

#211 Jun 6, 2012
curoius.......... please stuff a sock in it! You have no idea about anything, You must believe all that you see! I feel so sorry for your little life! you really do not know who is who in this hot topix! It is starting to die down, so hop onto the next train!
Just by what I have seen

Henderson, KY

#212 Jun 6, 2012
By the way I for one do No drugs, or smoke, or drink, and I am not the one you would ever pick out of the crowd who is a person who does so. I just do not. I take to good care of myself. i really do not think you no a thing at all. As a matter a fact I get a kick out of so many people believing all that they see here. This has been a real lesson. But I for one really have a lot better things to do. I have a plane to catch. Stay healthy and takee care see ya.......... never!!!!!!!!!!
Trouty Train

Nicholasville, KY

#213 Jun 6, 2012
You all are dumb as hell.... who cares if these guys are keeping you up at night? just take power naps at work. problem solved !!!! who cares if they drink? they're young, its what you're supposed to do when you're young... have fun !!! I've been friends with all 4 of those guys in that house for quite some time. They dont cause trouble. they dont have meth labs in their home. they MIGHT smoke a little weed every once in a while but that isnt gonna hurt anything. you just get the munchies and pass out. so, for all you complainers..... SHUT THE F#CK UP !!!!! have a good day
me

Boynton Beach, FL

#214 Jun 6, 2012
Trouty Train wrote:
You all are dumb as hell.... who cares if these guys are keeping you up at night? just take power naps at work. problem solved !!!! who cares if they drink? they're young, its what you're supposed to do when you're young... have fun !!! I've been friends with all 4 of those guys in that house for quite some time. They dont cause trouble. they dont have meth labs in their home. they MIGHT smoke a little weed every once in a while but that isnt gonna hurt anything. you just get the munchies and pass out. so, for all you complainers..... SHUT THE F#CK UP !!!!! have a good day
Really? Take a power nap at work? Some of us work real adult jobs where you can't take a power nap. That comment just goes to prove how stupid you are as well. I never complained about the noise in the first place. My issue was the stealing. And for the one that did complain, she has kids that were being woken up as well. I guess your fix for that would be for them to take a power nap at school as well?
well now

Lexington, KY

#215 Jun 6, 2012
School is out........ so children do not have to be worried about!....... as far as anyone here stealing from anyone it has never ever happened!...... so your point there is invalid
me

United States

#216 Jun 6, 2012
well now wrote:
School is out........ so children do not have to be worried about!....... as far as anyone here stealing from anyone it has never ever happened!...... so your point there is invalid
And when school wasn't out? Or when it starts back? Besides that is the fact that being so loud when you know you have neighbors being woken up by you is just very inconsiderate. But I wouldn't expect a child to understand what it means to be considerate of other people.
me

United States

#217 Jun 6, 2012
well now wrote:
School is out........ so children do not have to be worried about!....... as far as anyone here stealing from anyone it has never ever happened!...... so your point there is invalid
Also, my point is very much valid until someone can show me proof that they didn't steal. Until then, I will go by the word of the police officer.
Partying neighbors

Versailles, KY

#218 Jun 6, 2012
Thanks ME, they have no clue about respect!
humm

Lexington, KY

#219 Jun 6, 2012
well how about the fact no one there has been arrested moron...... if you think we stole your shit I invite you to come over ant speak with us!
me

Perry, GA

#220 Jun 6, 2012
humm wrote:
well how about the fact no one there has been arrested moron...... if you think we stole your shit I invite you to come over ant speak with us!
Actually it's the police that said you did. Like I have said many times already. I tend to believe them over a group of kids that have no respect for anyone or anything.
Partying neighbors

United States

#221 Jun 6, 2012
What if you had a family member or one of your partying buddies at the hospital that I work at died because I was taking a cat nap??? You are an idiot if you think grown adults should be napping at work! Grow the f$&k up and have respect for us working adults!

RichieRoxi2

Since: Nov 09

Delray Beach, FL

#222 Jun 6, 2012
"just what ive seen" Hit m up om my facebook and I will friend you and we can talk........ Iam 23 and can see us having ALOY OF FUN together........ Iam a giver ;)
woo

Perry, GA

#223 Jun 6, 2012
RichieRoxi2 wrote:
"just what ive seen" Hit m up om my facebook and I will friend you and we can talk........ Iam 23 and can see us having ALOY OF FUN together........ Iam a giver ;)
LOL!! You are so sad! Trying to pick up an old lady with mental issues on the internet! Get a life, Roxi2!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennie Huff Jr. Or Bubba 4 min John 3
Best place to pick up chicks 26 min Kyman 8
Who Is Girl Who Drove Tyler To Get Murdered? 54 min FU CNN 5
Any1 Know AJ Barber Or Andy Barber? (Jun '09) 56 min Remag 15
News Dog Hit By Truck In Madison Co. Needs Help 1 hr Aspca 4
Shooting on Garden Park 1 hr Sillytracer 57
Erin Thompson 2 hr Shauna 9
Who Is Tyler Jeffers:Teen Age Murderer? 3 hr Losers 36

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages