First Prev
of 14
Next Last
partying neighbors

Nicholasville, KY

#1 May 17, 2012
I am so sick of the new neighbors that moved into 434 miles road, they are out on the deck of their townhouse at all hours of the night, with music blasting, drinking and being loud and cusing, and then last night one of the girls drinking said she couldn't wait until she turned 21 so there is under age drinking going on. last night i had to call the cops twice, once around 11:30 and then again around 2am. if i find out who owns that townhouse i will be making a call to them also, i have children in the bed that has to get up early for school
LANDLORD

Lexington, KY

#2 May 17, 2012
All you have to do is ask the people that live in the other half of the duplex. And if the owner won't do anything,Report them to the housing board. After he pays a hefty fine he'll make them move. Good luck to you.
pva

Fairborn, OH

#3 May 17, 2012
partying neighbors wrote:
I am so sick of the new neighbors that moved into 434 miles road, they are out on the deck of their townhouse at all hours of the night, with music blasting, drinking and being loud and cusing, and then last night one of the girls drinking said she couldn't wait until she turned 21 so there is under age drinking going on. last night i had to call the cops twice, once around 11:30 and then again around 2am. if i find out who owns that townhouse i will be making a call to them also, i have children in the bed that has to get up early for school
You can go to the PVA office downtown (right across from the courthouse annex) and they will help you do a property search. It's all public record. They are all super nice in there. Good luck to you :)
Partying neighbors

Nicholasville, KY

#4 May 17, 2012
Thanks, I have called the cops on them atleast 4 times and they have only lived there for about 2 weeks
pva

Fairborn, OH

#5 May 17, 2012
Partying neighbors wrote:
Thanks, I have called the cops on them atleast 4 times and they have only lived there for about 2 weeks
Sounds like you have your hands full. Hopefully the landlord will care enough about his property to do something about it.
me

Lexington, KY

#6 May 19, 2012
Ha! Try living right next door. And having to hear their car alarms going off all night because the idiots got drunk and locked the keys in the car and are so drunk that they think trying to open the door anyway is a good idea. That was the very first night they were there. I don't know who the owners are but the property managers are positive property. I doubt they will do anything though just because the guys are drinking and being loud. Just keep calling the cops is probably all you can do.
Partying neighbors

Nicholasville, KY

#7 May 19, 2012
i am going to call positive property and report it, and i will keep calling the cops, maybe you should also because them being idiots everynight is getting old! thanks for letting me know who the property managers are.
Linda

Nicholasville, KY

#8 May 19, 2012
pva wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to the PVA office downtown (right across from the courthouse annex) and they will help you do a property search. It's all public record. They are all super nice in there. Good luck to you :)
Here is the property information:

432-434 MILES RD

Property Information

Owner: HARPE DANIEL & MELINDA H

Mailing Address: 843 LANE ALLEN ROAD
LEXINGTON KY 40504
Partying neighbors

Nicholasville, KY

#9 May 19, 2012
thanks for the info!
smiling

Lexington, KY

#10 May 19, 2012
Yeah but there are some really cute guys that live there! wish I knew there names!
just a thought

Nicholasville, KY

#11 May 19, 2012
Have you thought about talking to them? They're actually more mature than you think they are. They have taken numorous steps to make try and make you happy and the cops have even told them when they show up that were not being too loud. As long as everyone who's drinking is 18 everything is fine. I'm sorry you feel the way you do but sometimes its easier to talk to someone than calling the cops when nothing is even going on.
heck with it

Lexington, KY

#12 May 19, 2012
I would just buy the largest radio i could find and blast it outside untill 10:59 PM
Fools

Lexington, KY

#13 May 19, 2012
These guys are fools I don't think any of them work!they party every nitee and are loud and rude I ffel as if it is not safe for my children to ride there bikes on there driveway beacouse there always throwing trash off the porch and zipping up an down there drive way!
just a thought

Nicholasville, KY

#14 May 19, 2012
Fools wrote:
These guys are fools I don't think any of them work!they party every nitee and are loud and rude I ffel as if it is not safe for my children to ride there bikes on there driveway beacouse there always throwing trash off the porch and zipping up an down there drive way!
Haha its funny how people assume so much. There is no zipping up and down driveways. There's a huge Bush next to the house that doesn't allow us to see your kids who are on their bikes behind our place. We all work full time jobs. Why do people assume that because you party you.can't go to work the next day?
pva

Fairborn, OH

#15 May 19, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the property information:

432-434 MILES RD

Property Information

Owner: HARPE DANIEL & MELINDA H

Mailing Address: 843 LANE ALLEN ROAD
LEXINGTON KY 40504
I haven't heard anything good or positive about Positive Properties. They only care about collecting rent. I would definitely contact the Harpes. They are the ones with the real interest in how their properties are maintained.
Well must add

Lexington, KY

#16 May 19, 2012
Why would your kids be playing in someones driveway!?
tina

Lexington, KY

#17 May 19, 2012
i live close and i think that where johny locker lives he sells drugs thats why they always loud and up all night,people always fighhting yelling and loud,he drives black durango it done been shot at a bunch of times i see all kinds of commotion all night they need to move

Since: Jul 10

United States

#18 May 19, 2012
I heard they were two male gay couples that lived there. They are always having gay swinging parties.
Ill say this

Lexington, KY

#19 May 19, 2012
So what we get drunk
So what we smoke weed
We're just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we go out
That's how its supposed to be
Living young and wild and free
Ill say this

Lexington, KY

#20 May 19, 2012
40356sux wrote:
I heard they were two male gay couples that lived there. They are always having gay swinging parties.
Will you suck .... RAZOR RAMONE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lindsey banta jarvis 22 min Mike 27
Shawn phillips 1 hr Concerned 27
Nick Crespo (Nov '11) 4 hr adam 34
Misty the rat 4 hr Tosser 3
Children finding needles in public 13 hr Fed up 10
Meth house 13 hr Fed up 2
Election Who do you support for Coroner in Nicholasville... (Oct '10) 14 hr Unknown 202

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages