methmania

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Is she still running. Theres a ,five dollar reward.
not a fan

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2012
She stole stuff from me, I am so pissed for letting my guard down. Funny enough, I have seen pictures with it in her house. Is there anyway for me to get it back? I am not being specific because I don't want it to disappear. It cost me $200. And, I still need it even though this happened in 2008. She can't make money off it because she doesn't realize how valuable it is.
Really

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2012
not a fan wrote:
She stole stuff from me, I am so pissed for letting my guard down. Funny enough, I have seen pictures with it in her house. Is there anyway for me to get it back? I am not being specific because I don't want it to disappear. It cost me $200. And, I still need it even though this happened in 2008. She can't make money off it because she doesn't realize how valuable it is.
If she stole it from u then why didnt u report it to tr police and let them get it back for u? If it happened in 2008 then why are u saying something now?
Mom crossing her fingers

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If she stole it from u then why didnt u report it to tr police and let them get it back for u? If it happened in 2008 then why are u saying something now?
Well, to answer your questions, I didn't report it to the police because I didn't KNOW I could do that. Also, I had NO PROOF! I went to her house a few times and was hoping I would see it. I would have just taken it, ya know. It is mine and I have proof I own it. It is a part of a set that comes from California bought back in 1997. There is NO WAY she got it on her own. Also, I couldn't see her paying $200 for this item. I Got a great deal on it.

The reason I am mentioning it now, is I saw this on topix and it reminded me about the item. I am SUPER PISSED its gone and I have needed it quite a bit. I can't afford to rebuying it because its WAY outside my budget now. I saw a picture if it on her facebook page recently. This is how I have VISUAL proof she took it.

Do you think it is possible to still get it from her? Can I go to the police and get it back? Couldn't she just throw it out and say she doesn't have it?
Mom crossing her fingers

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2012
by the way... im "not a fan"
REALLY II YIKES

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2012
Charges Resulting from Arrest on 10/11/2012

Detention Facility: JCDC
1.Probation Violation (for Felony Offense)Counts: 0
2. Manufacturing Methamphetamine, 1st Off Counts:
3. Unlawful Possession Of Meth Precursor, 1st Off Counts: 1
4. Fleeing Or Evading Police, 1st Degree (on Foot) Counts: 1
5. Drug Paraphernalia-deliver/manufact ure-1st Offense Counts: 1
6. Poss Cont Sub, 1st Deg, 1st Off (methamphetamine) Counts: 1
7. Giving Officer False Name Or Address Counts: 1
8. Drug Paraphernalia-buy/possess-1st Offense Counts: 1
9. Theft Of Identity Of Another W/o Consent Counts:
10. Poss Cont Sub-1st Degree-1st Offense-drug Unspecified Counts: 1
???

London, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2012
Mom crossing her fingers wrote:
<quoted text>Well, to answer your questions, I didn't report it to the police because I didn't KNOW I could do that. Also, I had NO PROOF! I went to her house a few times and was hoping I would see it. I would have just taken it, ya know. It is mine and I have proof I own it. It is a part of a set that comes from California bought back in 1997. There is NO WAY she got it on her own. Also, I couldn't see her paying $200 for this item. I Got a great deal on it.

The reason I am mentioning it now, is I saw this on topix and it reminded me about the item. I am SUPER PISSED its gone and I have needed it quite a bit. I can't afford to rebuying it because its WAY outside my budget now. I saw a picture if it on her facebook page recently. This is how I have VISUAL proof she took it.

Do you think it is possible to still get it from her? Can I go to the police and get it back? Couldn't she just throw it out and say she doesn't have it?
You said you had no proof and then you turned around and said you did??? If u have proof it's yours go to the police and tell them that she has something that's yours, that you have proof and show it to them, and see what they can do.
Yup

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>
You said you had no proof and then you turned around and said you did??? If u have proof it's yours go to the police and tell them that she has something that's yours, that you have proof and show it to them, and see what they can do.[/QUOTE]
EXACTLLY thats what im saying but wtf why u gonna wait til4 yrs laters??? I thing i would have went forward way before now!
wow

Richmond, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Is this angie cooper's sister?
Why

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2012
wow wrote:
Is this angie cooper's sister?
No this misty is married into the cooper family and there is no angie on this side
wow

Richmond, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
No this misty is married into the cooper family and there is no angie on this side
Thank you for the response. I just saw an agnie cooper in casey co jail, and misty kinda looked like her. So I was just wonderingif they we're sisters that's all..
not a fan

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>
You said you had no proof and then you turned around and said you did??? If u have proof it's yours go to the police and tell them that she has something that's yours, that you have proof and show it to them, and see what they can do.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry, I didn't clarify, I didn't have proof in 2008. THis year (2012)I found a picture on her facebook with my item in the background. Sorry about sounding contradictory. The only thing I am wondering is if she still has it, my husband said to ask Bo, but I never really got to know him.
not a fan

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLLY thats what im saying but wtf why u gonna wait til4 yrs laters??? I thing i would have went forward way before now!
I didn't have proof until this year, and I don't know if she still lives in her trailer or, whats going on. Now that I have a picture with it in the background, I want to see if I can get it back. I just don't know how to go about that. My husband mentioned talking to Bo, see I haven't talked to her since 2008 because of how she screwed me over real bad. I never really got to know Bo... Does anyone know if Bo is still at the trailer?
???

London, KY

#14 Oct 15, 2012
not a fan wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have proof until this year, and I don't know if she still lives in her trailer or, whats going on. Now that I have a picture with it in the background, I want to see if I can get it back. I just don't know how to go about that. My husband mentioned talking to Bo, see I haven't talked to her since 2008 because of how she screwed me over real bad. I never really got to know Bo... Does anyone know if Bo is still at the trailer?
Yes he does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin baker 22 min curious 1
Drugs 51 min shan 4
hungry family 1 hr not buying it 66
Just Asking, Because I don't know 2 hr RoyRogers 6
Crystal Nicely 2 hr Courier 4
Amy Clark and Will Hall?? 3 hr Well 6
gloria wells? (Nov '11) 6 hr Nichvegas 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages