Next Last
We heard

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2011
Tell us about it does anyone know about it
Just saying

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2011
Well from my opinion its useless. There r more drugs in there than u think. Most of the rehab patients r still on drugs but actin like they arent. They need to lock the doors because its not doing any good and our taxes r payin for them instead of them workin and taking care of themselves.
sfgggd

Kathleen, GA

#3 Mar 31, 2011
A whorre house
oneopinion

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Mar 31, 2011
I have seen a few girls come out of there and stay clean. Really it all depends on if the are active in NA and make friends outside that house that have been clean a while and can guide them.
hummm

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2011
is this a name of a rehab?
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 2, 2011
hummm wrote:
is this a name of a rehab?
Yeah. Its suppose to be.
Blotsoe

Nicholasville, KY

#7 May 11, 2011
it's privately funded by an older wealthy couple who are trying to help some young ladies make a turn around. THERE IS NO TAX DOLLARS INVOLVED. You can lead a horse to water, cant make her drink it. There is help if they want it.
BEE BEE

Lexington, KY

#8 May 11, 2011
I know the people that fund Grace.You could not ask for a nicer couple.They just want to help people.PLEASE don't start saying mean things about this place.Thank you.
you know

Richmond, KY

#9 May 11, 2011
Child Molesters the lady Anita molested her own son. Her other son is a child molester
BEE BEE

Lexington, KY

#10 May 12, 2011
I hope you can prove that.I am taking this to the county attorney.
you know

Richmond, KY

#11 May 12, 2011
I would like to apologize for the post I made im only going by what i've heard
BEE BEE

Lexington, KY

#12 May 12, 2011
You should be ashamed of yourself.Talking about people that you don't know.You also talked about thier sons.I have taken this to the attorney.
you know

Richmond, KY

#13 May 13, 2011
Go right ahead waste your money everyone has a right to their opinion this is a open forum.The county attorney will probably laugh at you.Seems like you know alot about all that though.Maybe the county attorney will get the truth on both sides.Deal with that you could bring the truth out on them.I was speaking on what I heard opinions are whats on here.Take that up in court I think I still have freedom of speech
BEE BEE

Lexington, KY

#14 May 13, 2011
you know wrote:
Go right ahead waste your money everyone has a right to their opinion this is a open forum.The county attorney will probably laugh at you.Seems like you know alot about all that though.Maybe the county attorney will get the truth on both sides.Deal with that you could bring the truth out on them.I was speaking on what I heard opinions are whats on here.Take that up in court I think I still have freedom of speech
Yes you do have freedom of speech.But to SLANDER peoples names and to damage thier reputations is against the law and thats what you did.you did not post that you ''had heard it''you stated it in your post and that is against the law,plus they could sue you if they want.
We heard

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 May 15, 2011
Does anyone have a kid I'n there are they getting help do they check them for drugs
I know

Lexington, KY

#16 May 16, 2011
Information is not SLANDER if it is the truth.
What you people have written about the Grace Happens people is only the tip of the iceberg.
Their larcenous activity is vast, but they can hide behind the Cross.
We heard

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 May 16, 2011
Do these people just take the girls money do they check them for drugs do they do what they won't do they have rules
Shanna

Douglas, GA

#18 May 16, 2011
We heard wrote:
Do these people just take the girls money do they check them for drugs do they do what they won't do they have rules
I was there for awhile getting clean,They don't take your money and if you need money you can do things around the house to earn it.It's a nice place to be and Anita is the best woman around.It hurts me to read all this negative stuff about them because it's not like that at all.I'm glad they took me in because I don't think i'd be here if not for them.So THANK YOU GRACE HAPPENS!!!I'm doing great!!!
Victim

Lexington, KY

#19 May 19, 2011
BEE BEE wrote:
I know the people that fund Grace.You could not ask for a nicer couple.They just want to help people.PLEASE don't start saying mean things about this place.Thank you.
They obviously have you duped. Nice and criminal is what they are.
When they finally get caught, I hope that it is well publicized.
Grateful

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Jan 29, 2012
Grace Happens saved my life! David & Anita are 2 of the most amazing and kind hearted people you will ever meet. I have seen them take in girl after girl without asking them for a dime ~ and yes, they believe in second chances there (something I personally am grateful for) but their thoughts are that the girl's that come in there ARE DRUG ADDICTS! Why people are shocked to find out that someone in rehab is trying to lie and manipulate to get high/drunk is beyond me. It happens, and David & Anita don't condemn them for failing but rather are standing there with open loving arms ready to help them back up. I have a life today that is full of hope, my children have their Mommy back, my parents have their daughter back, and more importantly I have God in my life today and it's all thanks to Grace Happens! Peace & Love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Singles 30 min hey 7
cheating 31 min jay 4
Tabby Newton 3 hr now 29
mrs. mcneal red oak elementary 5 hr MrsShell 4
red oak elementary complaints on teachers and p... 6 hr Hahahaha 2
Drug dealing by shameless mc 17 hr Dangerous122 4
Driving 18 hr Bear 6

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance