Teenage boys who are getting girls pr...

Teenage boys who are getting girls pregnant

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wanted to know

Fairborn, OH

#1 Jun 17, 2009
I was just wondering if anyone can say what they are doing when they get these teenage girls knocked up? Anyone know a teenage father or about to be a father? What are they doing to help these girls out?
susie

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2009
nothing...most move on to other girls
azzzzzzz

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2009
If i got pregnant best believe my bf woulndt have a choice but to help me out
Stressed

Fairborn, OH

#4 Jun 17, 2009
azzzzzzz wrote:
Use birth control at least until your ready to have a baby, then you wouldn't have to worry weather he'll be there for you and your baby or not!!! Use a condom too, most guys cheat!!! Protect yourself!!!
Daaaannnggggg

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2009
azzzzzzz wrote:
ha yeah right....what secret weapon do you have that will make him stick around?? im sorry to say this hun but if he wants to leave then he will trust me...
parent

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2009
Think that goes two ways.Didn't the girl have something to do with it too? Girls have a choice as to getting pregnant or not,it's their bodies and they are fully capable to protect themselves.It's allways the parents fault or the boys,when are the girls going to take care of themselves a little better????Way too much time doing foolishness when they should be learning something more beneficial. Does not surprise me any to see this topic brought up.Hey i raised my daughter to make her own decisions from very very young,if she had gotten pregnant to me it would've been her fault,no one elses because she is held responsible for her body and her decisions.If she was careless,her fault.
abc

Godley, TX

#8 Jun 17, 2009
sammy joe wrote:
the girls are letting all these different boys come in them, they dont know who the daddy is.
For 2 reasons, The girls "want it" & they didn't learn different.
IF they kept their knees together they wouldn't get pregnant. It DOES take TWO.
Stressed

Fairborn, OH

#9 Jun 17, 2009
Boys should be just as responsible as the girls, granted "it's momma's baby and poppa's maybe, but if the DNA test comes back the boys will be paying child support for the next 18 years! Every parent of a teenager should be preaching birth control!!! Condoms especially!!! I don't want my kid to die from an STD or loose out on life because they became a parent too young!!!
what

Godley, TX

#10 Jun 17, 2009
Stressed wrote:
Boys should be just as responsible as the girls, granted "it's momma's baby and poppa's maybe, but if the DNA test comes back the boys will be paying child support for the next 18 years! Every parent of a teenager should be preaching birth control!!! Condoms especially!!! I don't want my kid to die from an STD or loose out on life because they became a parent too young!!!
You R right. Parenting a child is one of the events in life that is NOT 50/50. EACH parent is 100% responsible since either one could have have prevented it.
Many of todays songs, movies & TV programs have our youth thinking that sex is love, which of course is not true.
how sweet he is

Lexington, KY

#11 Jun 18, 2009
it is just as much the girl's fault as the boy's. i mean come on it take two to get pregnant.
hammer

Kathleen, GA

#12 Jun 18, 2009
i see it all the time where i work at, the girl gets pregnant just to get a government apartment, and for each child she has she gets more of a food card, and more help from the government and all bills paid, but i will tell you. most of the time the boy's that get them pregnant is still around and most of them are living with these girls, free of charge. but if they get married, they lose the free apartment, they loose the food card and they loose the government funds, life is easier like this, most of the sorry ass guys couldn't lift a hammer to work, they are lazy as hell, and the girls sit on there ass and do nothing but screw, then later they are miserable because the life they had before all of this took place was alot easier, but they didn't realize it then, well, tough love.
ABC

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Jun 18, 2009
hammer wrote:
i see it all the time where i work at, the girl gets pregnant just to get a government apartment, and for each child she has she gets more of a food card, and more help from the government and all bills paid, but i will tell you. most of the time the boy's that get them pregnant is still around and most of them are living with these girls, free of charge. but if they get married, they lose the free apartment, they loose the food card and they loose the government funds, life is easier like this, most of the sorry ass guys couldn't lift a hammer to work, they are lazy as hell, and the girls sit on there ass and do nothing but screw, then later they are miserable because the life they had before all of this took place was alot easier, but they didn't realize it then, well, tough love.

You have explained a reason that the gov. support should cap at 3 kids. Then they will slow down. The only exception s should be if the last pregnacy resulted in twins, or triplets that added up to 3 or more kids & or a pregnacy that resulted from rape. Each case would be a rarity
BUT if she has 6 kids by 2-4 "fathers" ...too bad for being stupid. The Dads pay, not the tax payer
Hmmm

Sunnyvale, CA

#14 Jun 18, 2009
In some states if the parents r underage then the non custodial grandparents have to pay support. Btw i get gov. Help foodstamps and i am still with my only childs father. We are approaching our 2nd yr of college that is paid for by the gov as well and when i graduate i will gladly pay taxes if it helps just 1 single parent get out of the welfare game. Right now my job is school and mine is free. Are ya gonna gripe about all the nonparents who get free school grants and buy drugs with them?
hammer

Kathleen, GA

#15 Jun 19, 2009
i see the point. i understand the practicle way to use the system, but as far as some people, they never have a plan to better there life, once they get on the roll, they figure out how to get more and more from the government, as far as temp use of the system, i am cool with that, and i also agree with the pregnancy issue about rape or twins,,very understanable, for the people that do fraud the system -thank you very much, now we pay more taxes and our life is a bit harder. i wish that people would see what they are doing instead of just not giving a crap, for you all that have kids and work, great, or the ones that have a plan, groovy, but the people that sign a paper and sit back on your butt and do nothing with your life, shame on ya. even if someone tries. it is something to be proud of. why would any real man or woman not want to better the life they have is just silly.
hey

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2009
i think its how these boy's are raised...if i had a son i would tell him to be safe and always take care of your kids
XYZ

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Jun 19, 2009
hey wrote:
i think its how these boy's are raised...if i had a son i would tell him to be safe and always take care of your kids
It isn't just THE BOYS. It takes TWO. TOO many seem to think that having sex is 1) being grown up, which it isn't___2) a way of showing love or being loved which it isn't. & more but none of the reasons are valid. Then there are those that just don't think.
Autumn

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Jun 20, 2009
jess resident wrote:
all them boys gotta do is pull out before they come.but they wanna fill them to the gills!
Yea, right !!! "Pull out" at a moment that powerful hormones created! How niave jess. Condoms, implants, BC pills, gels, foams & diaphrams plus more.
Girls should be clearly & bluntly warned to expect to be raising a baby or have it taken away & maybe they will be more inclined to keep their knees together.
And for the ones that don't know who the dad is, shame on them for being loose! NO EXCUSE!
IF we adults need to scare these youngsters into proper behavior, so be it!
pull out please

Loveland, OH

#20 Jun 20, 2009
do you have any idea how many kids are born from the pull out method. that is crazy. it isn't just the boys i agree but we as mothers of boys that we want to teach to be men have to teach them not to just stick the thing just anywhere either. my stepson is a 19 year old father but he takes care of his daughter and does a really good job at it. it was way to early but it happened and now he is taking responsibility. he don't just need to teach them to protect themselves but to also teach them to protect their partners. i tell my sons everyday how important it is not to have children early that yes it changes their lives but it will completely change a young girls life because she completely loses all of her childhood to raise a child and hope that the father is a good enough person to be grown up and help her. i also have a daughter and i tell her that when the time comes don't count on a boy to protect her that she needs to make sure that she is protected. i also tell her all the time that if he isn't willing to wear a condom then he doesn't care enough about her to have sex with him. that he only cares about his own wants and doesn't care how it can effect her and her life in the end.
just hangin

Georgetown, KY

#21 Jul 4, 2009
jess resident wrote:
all them boys gotta do is pull out before they come.but they wanna fill them to the gills!
you have to be the most ignorant person on this site. have you ever heard of "pre-ejaculation"?Fa ct is that almost every teenager out there is going to have sex,this is where the parent has to have done thier job and educated them.But then again,now a days, its just more money for the working man to pay thier parents...because they all live together waiting for the day they get thier food stamps and afdc. We working class people really enjoy taking care of unwanted kids.....thanks!!!!!
bite me

Georgetown, KY

#22 Jul 4, 2009
susie wrote:
nothing...most move on to other girls
are ya'll talking about SCUMBAG BOY??????? Hes quite the puke/douche bag...watch out for him.....his family needs more income...so hes out trying to get girls pregnant....just for the money...SCUMBAG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pedestrian hit 38 min Whatasmartazz 24
What happened to Denver Denny Gill 4 hr Poorsadone 10
warning.....jesus its bad!! 7 hr Poorsadone 3
new bar and grill 8 hr Penny 28
Giovanniís pizza 8 hr Penny 7
Person hit by car 10 hr Rest in Peace 2
Does anyone know sharon stinnett ? 10 hr Sharon Stinnett M... 8

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance