way do you use topix
john

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2012
it could and should be used to help each other in a good way start a good movement to help not hurt.
Many Things

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2012
I use it to keep up with people I never see anymore, some new stories, but mainly entertainment to see other's opinions on different topics.
R U THAT STUPID

Owingsville, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
"way" do you use topix? obviously not for your stellar spelling capabilities........
john

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2012
R U THAT STUPID wrote:
"way" do you use topix? obviously not for your stellar spelling capabilities........
every one likes a little ass no one likes a smart one

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Sorry "john" but I have to disagree with you! I enjoy getting on Topix very much, but sometimes it's VERY difficult to even read what people are posting because of their atrocious spelling. I know that many people are posting from cell phones now days, & not every one has a smart phone, but if it were me I'd be embarrassed to post on here if I couldn't spell my words correctly. What are they teaching our children in school these days?! I do depend on the spell-check on my computer for the words that I don't use every day, but words like way & why? Good grief, isn't that just obvious? And why in the world don't people proof-read before they post? That would save them so much trouble later. They get p*ssed off when people give them crap about their spelling. If they'd just re-read what they were going to post before they typed in the numbers & hit post comment they would have maybe saved themselves some heartache. And they wouldn't have looked like such a fool.

I check out Topix every day. Often there aren't any threads that interest me. I like to debate & if I find a subject that interests me on here I'll often go to the internet and do research on it. That way I can be well armed before I go into battle. I've found that by doing this it keeps my brain stimulated. I did a lot of research when I was debating with someone about drug testing for food stamp recipients.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Died of a heroin od 1 hr Sister 8
Tyler Simpson aka Winky 4 hr Hood 1
Affairs at mckechnie 5 hr Do what it takes 8
Al's Auto Repair 400 North Main Street 5 hr Not Burtons 17
anyone know anything about this?? (Oct '08) 6 hr Mike Estepp 3
Place for rent!! 10 hr Looking 1
Harbor freight comming to town!!! 10 hr Nich 9

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance