Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I LOVE DOGS

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Keep your dog in your yard!

I had a pitbull come on my property, destroy my property and growl at me, one of the very few times I was unarmed I might add. This will not happen again, I have notified the sheriff of the problem and my solution. If your animal comes on property again I am going to dispatch it. It is sad, but it is your fault not mine. I am only posting this because the last thing on this earth I want to have to do is shoot your dog, please keep him at home.

I love all animals, dogs especially, I have been around some of the coolest pitbulls on earth and I love them, they were raised by good people and they are good dogs. To those of you who let your dogs run free and have no clue what they are doing and where, you are a scourge, you are the reason people hate these animals! You are the reason good dog owners get a bad name! You are disgusting lazy inconsiderate pigs, you are most likely a drain to society and the only reason you have a pitbull is because you make it thinks you hard or gangster or some other shit.

I know anyone who actually reads this all the way through probably only does so because they love their dog. It a shame that we "people who actually love our pets" have to deal with people who don't give a damn about animals they take possession of.
pity

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2013
I LOVE DOGS wrote:
I had a pitbull come on my property, destroy my property and growl at me, one of the very few times I was unarmed I might add. This will not happen again, I have notified the sheriff of the problem and my solution. If your animal comes on property again I am going to dispatch it. It is sad, but it is your fault not mine. I am only posting this because the last thing on this earth I want to have to do is shoot your dog, please keep him at home.
I love all animals, dogs especially, I have been around some of the coolest pitbulls on earth and I love them, they were raised by good people and they are good dogs. To those of you who let your dogs run free and have no clue what they are doing and where, you are a scourge, you are the reason people hate these animals! You are the reason good dog owners get a bad name! You are disgusting lazy inconsiderate pigs, you are most likely a drain to society and the only reason you have a pitbull is because you make it thinks you hard or gangster or some other shit.
I know anyone who actually reads this all the way through probably only does so because they love their dog. It a shame that we "people who actually love our pets" have to deal with people who don't give a damn about animals they take possession of.
a real animal lover would NEVER threaten or actually do harm to an animal.
Carlton

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 6, 2013
I ordered pizza and they gave me nachos. F*ck it, I love nachos.
mason jar farts

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 6, 2013
I wear my pants below my waste and i never walk my pit bull on a leash cuz I'm so hood....and im gonna feed him carltons nachos and let him shit in ur yard right by ur front step....shoot dat
nope

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
I'm terrified of large dogs! Pit Bulls are scary looking.Even tho most are big baby's.I don't think I could own one. If you're a homeowner the insurance won't cover them.
mason jar farts

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 6, 2013
I have brown pet grizzly bear.....and i let him out to go shit in our neighbors yard and their cool with it...so i guess Wat I'm trying to say is be a good sport cuz it could be worse you could be my neighbor....and he shits whole logs but they still don't complain i think you are just a whiner
Me too

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
I LOVE DOGS wrote:
Unfortunately, the scum are the only ones who allow their dogs to roam free and yes, you are 1000% correct. If the animal comes onto your property, destroys it or one of your animals, shoot and kill it. Not cruel, but the only solution for the lazy, unetical owners who could care less about the poor animals. They should be held accountable for their actions and should have to pay for the crimes of their dogs.

But as you can see, the trash are the only ones who responded with their vile language and abusive talk. They are the reason these animals are given a bad name, not the animals fault. They breed hatred and cruelty into these animals, as they are full of those traits themselves.

Thanks for your considerate post and to the others, you are dismissed.
Crazy

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2013
I don't believe that you should kill the animal just for passing through, but if it returns and shows aggression then you should definitely put it down especially since it is a pit. Not saying just because it is a pit as I also believe the breed gets a bad rep from bad owners but because of the potential major harm it can inflict on your or your family.
mason jar farts

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Me too wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, the scum are the only ones who allow their dogs to roam free and yes, you are 1000% correct. If the animal comes onto your property, destroys it or one of your animals, shoot and kill it. Not cruel, but the only solution for the lazy, unetical owners who could care less about the poor animals. They should be held accountable for their actions and should have to pay for the crimes of their dogs.
But as you can see, the trash are the only ones who responded with their vile language and abusive talk. They are the reason these animals are given a bad name, not the animals fault. They breed hatred and cruelty into these animals, as they are full of those traits themselves.
Thanks for your considerate post and to the others, you are dismissed.
I'm gonna take my pet bear for a walk in your yard now but it is me who will take a poop on your lawn so be ready with your pooper scooper
mason jar farts

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 6, 2013
And your shotgun cuz I'm not on a leash and i can get very aggressive wen pooping
pity

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2013
nope wrote:
I'm terrified of large dogs! Pit Bulls are scary looking.Even tho most are big baby's.I don't think I could own one. If you're a homeowner the insurance won't cover them.
you are misinformed, I have a pitbull and homeowners insurance with state farm
Tired

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Apr 5, 2013
I Love Dogs too and I own 160lb Rottweiler! But if a dog walks in my yard and even acts like it is going to bite me I AM SHOOTING IT!! I agree 100% with "I Love Dogs" My dog is watched and kept in his yard where he is safe! Not only from someone with a gun that may be scared of him but also cars and cruel people! KEEP YOUR PETS UP IF YOU LOVE THEM!!!
It depends

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 5, 2013
pity wrote:
<quoted text> a real animal lover would NEVER threaten or actually do harm to an animal.
Well it depends, I'm an animal lover as well as the one who posted the original topic but if I am threatened by one I would defend myself. That's probably all they really meant., Pits can be wonderful pets but in the wrong hands they. can be dangerous..
Jason

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2013
pity wrote:
<quoted text> you are misinformed, I have a pitbull and homeowners insurance with state farm
I have insurance with them as well. They won't cover my dog,he's a german shepard,my agent said they don't cover husky,pit bull,shepard,or doberman. So IDK.......
Know about that

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 6, 2013
pity wrote:
<quoted text> you are misinformed, I have a pitbull and homeowners insurance with state farm
They must not know about your pitbull. Because if they did, you wouldn't have your homeowners. I know that for a fact!!!
Happy day

Morehead, KY

#16 Apr 6, 2013
I LOVE DOGS wrote:
I too would immediately euthanize any pit bull that I see on my 40 acres. I will not allow them around my family or pets. I don't care how "sweet" they are or how they were raised, they still can not be trusted. No matter how "sweet" they are, if by chance they do attack they are almost impossible to stop short of killing them. A small female or child will be killed or maimed for life.
They should keep a few pit bulls in zoos and wipe the rest of this breed off the face of the earth.
why

United States

#18 Apr 9, 2013
Happy day wrote:
<quoted text>
I too would immediately euthanize any pit bull that I see on my 40 acres. I will not allow them around my family or pets. I don't care how "sweet" they are or how they were raised, they still can not be trusted. No matter how "sweet" they are, if by chance they do attack they are almost impossible to stop short of killing them. A small female or child will be killed or maimed for life.
They should keep a few pit bulls in zoos and wipe the rest of this breed off the face of the earth.
I have 2 pits and I love them very much and they r big babies who r u to say that anyway any dog can turn on it owner or someone esle I don't under stand who u think u r and just let me fine out who u r and I will bring all my dogs to your place and I dare u to shoot them or hurt them in anyway cause I bet u that u will be the one that is hurt not them and just saying
Just a friend

United States

#19 Apr 9, 2013
I just burbed chili and I havnt had chili !!!!?????
Officer Crabtree

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Apr 9, 2013
So what if someone's dog got out and ran away without the owner knowing where it went and you shot it? You'd be a huge douchebag.
mlm

United States

#21 Apr 9, 2013
I own a pitt and hes a great dog and wouldnt hurt anything or anyone in fact he is around my 2and3 year old nephews everyday and would eat someone up over them boys. He sleeps with them everynite he is just a big baby. And if he ever got loose bc he broke his collar or whatnot and someone hurt him i promise that the same would happen to the person who hurts my dog!!!! I would kill them just like they killed my dog and wouldnt think twice about it.... So whomever u are your best bet would be leave my animal alone because i would do your kid just like u did my dog!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Tipton is a NARC (Dec '10) 1 hr SomeUserName931468 7
Scott Meeks & breana Michelle Tillman are 12!!!... 3 hr teue dat 23
A child died this morning. 4 hr We can assume 15
countywidecleanup 13 hr what 7
drugs in the orchard on lauren drive. 13 hr truth 9
I love this town! 15 hr Billy bob 5
David Justice (Sep '14) 22 hr Stan 12
Nicholasville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web