Itsmee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Just chill my nikka you got this! Unless Mitt say he wanna legalize weed then you f'd! LOL
Cardz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Wow, I thought the dumbest part of this was that some degenerate thought Obama would read this.
Barry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Have you seen the new ring that I have been wearing?
Itsmee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Cardz wrote:
Wow, I thought the dumbest part of this was that some degenerate thought Obama would read this.
are you seriously that dumb? who would think Obama would get on nicholasville topix. Lmfao
Tuom

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Obama won.......
Barry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

America lost
Just a Mom

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

No, America won. You are just too stupid to realize it. The repubs are embarassed about Romney. We won't be hearing anymore from him in 4 or 8 years.
Barry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Just a Mom wrote:
No, America won. You are just too stupid to realize it. The repubs are embarassed about Romney. We won't be hearing anymore from him in 4 or 8 years.
typical welfare food stamp response. People like you should not be allowed to vote.
R U THAT STUPID

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Just a Mom wrote:
Really, r u that stupid? This country will never recover from the likes of obama, he has been a disgrace to the usa for the last 4 yrs and will continue to do so--well, except to those who are on the dole and take my hard earned money.
we have already fired or cut back ALL our full time employees so we now have less than 50 and will cut more because of obama. to those who got fired and got their hours cut, sorry, but we cannot survive with the tax fraudulently put upon small business owners called obamacare. hope you find another job or find something else to supplement your income, because it won't be from our company ever again.
Just a Mom

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Excuse me, but you are very wrong. I am a professional with a graduate degree (a doctorate, if you must know) and have never asked for nor received any type of public assistance. I also know what ever amount this country spends on assistance for the poor is nothing - not a drop in the bucket - compared to the trillions this country has spent on the failed Bush wars. Are they still looking for those WMD's??
Just a Mom

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Clinton was an excellent President and if given half a chance, Obama will be as well. Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 were complete failures. Romney would have been a disaster the likes of which we have never seen. We should consider ourselves lucky that Romney will now fade away.
Its Me

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Just a Mom wrote:
Excuse me, but you are very wrong. I am a professional with a graduate degree (a doctorate, if you must know) and have never asked for nor received any type of public assistance. I also know what ever amount this country spends on assistance for the poor is nothing - not a drop in the bucket - compared to the trillions this country has spent on the failed Bush wars. Are they still looking for those WMD's??
Forty seven million people are on food stamps. Is that what America wants or needs? I do not like Obama or Romney but Romney was the lesser of the 2 evils. I guess though when small business owners have to fire everyone and go under, they can go on welfare with their previous employees. What happens when the food stamps welfare checks run out? I had to have assistance when my children were growing up. I was working part time and going to school full time.However it should be just that........assistance. Someone once said welfare, etc., "should be a hand up and not a hand out." That is so true. Wake up and look around you at the people faking disability so they can draw checks and food stamps and medical cards.Many are too lazy to work and they sell the food stamps for cash and they use their medical cards to get pills to sell. Think about it this way, we went to school so we could get good jobs and work, many of them are working the system and making much more than we are. Do you want children learning how to use the system? Promising welfare to lazy people reeks of vote buying to me, but that is just my humble opinion.
Bull with horns

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Just a Mom wrote:
Clinton was an excellent President and if given half a chance, Obama will be as well. Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 were complete failures. Romney would have been a disaster the likes of which we have never seen. We should consider ourselves lucky that Romney will now fade away.
You should change your name to just a parasite!
You're not fooling anybody!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Nicholasville Forum right now

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Cornelius Scudmister 149,668
Todd barnes (Sep '13) 2 hr trouble maker 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Anne52 81,587
micky d's vs burger king 8 hr wow 3
Does anyone know Allan Collins ? and what type ... (Mar '09) 8 hr cricket210 42
Tony Newland and Chrissy 9 hr trouble 6
Saturday night at the movies 10 hr Dancer 12
•••
•••
•••
Nicholasville Dating

more search filters

less search filters