me again

Lexington, KY

#41 May 4, 2009
i dont think they do any good
Ashley

Orlando, FL

#42 May 4, 2009
i got 6 tats and conn has done 5 personally the one he didnt do i do not like when i get home im going there to get it fixed! they rock and are fair on their prices! castle rocks and everyone should get tated there!!!!
really

Olive Hill, KY

#43 May 4, 2009
Stu from Electric Art is at Bleed Blue now and i got an awesome one from him!!!
Depends

Lexington, KY

#44 May 5, 2009
I have had a tat done there that I thought was done quite well as well as three piercings that weren't done well at all. Sarah did my stomach 2x's and both times it migrated out bc she didn't do it correctly, I had to go to underground ink to have it fixed. I also had my nose pierced at castle of color by Greg and he did a pretty good job with that one. But I wouldn't let Sarah touch me again.
her

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 May 5, 2009
i have 7 tats and 15 piercings done that have all came from castle they are the shit....sarah is cool as hell and she does some damn good work...mikey keith brian and greg are awsome too they are pretty picky about who they let come work for them i have seen just about EVERY person walk thru that door that has worked there and they have all been good ohhh and i hear that greg got back with his ol lady....i love it i hope things go well for him hes a great man....
abc

Harrodsburg, KY

#46 May 7, 2009
i wont go ANYWHERE but castle of color. the tattoos that are shitty looking are done by ppl that dont know what theyre doing. keith & sara are DEF the best. my advice. stay away from conn craig.
mindfuck

Lexington, KY

#48 Aug 22, 2009
ive gotten 2 tattoos from there and they were fucked all the hell and back so i went up to your design or mine and found conn and he has fixed one so far and were tryign to find something to do with my other tat atm but go to your design or mine thats where conn went to when sara desided to be a bitch casue he was sick so yeah
Brian

Lexington, KY

#50 Aug 22, 2009
Go see Brian, he wears a mohawk. Does an awsome job.
mindfuck

Lexington, KY

#51 Aug 22, 2009
my ex got a tattoo by brian the color is already gone outta it

“im me who else would i be?”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#52 Aug 22, 2009
I have gotten all of my tats and piercings done there... they were all done great... dont remember who did my tounge but sara did my belly button greg did my first tat and sara did my second and my last one I dont remember who he was but I know they fired him for charging too much for tats lol they all do good work i love them... my husband has gotten most of his tats done up there but he will only let greg do his work but he also got his tounge and nipples pierced up there and my brothers (both of them) have gotten several tats done up there and they are awesome..........but then again my brother also got his bottom lip pierced on both sides (a snake bite i think?) but they were done wrong and he had to take them out..........I believe that is all depends on who does your work.... But I rank the castle as a 10
HATER

Lexington, KY

#53 Aug 22, 2009
mindfuck wrote:
my ex got a tattoo by brian the color is already gone outta it
whatever, i got one over a year ago and it still looks great
meee

Lexington, KY

#54 Aug 22, 2009
Wondering wrote:
What do you all think of castle of color in Nicholasville. Do they do good work??
think they do a great job
ashley lynn

Georgetown, KY

#55 Aug 23, 2009
all three of my tattoos are from castle of color, my first being on my back from almost 10 years ago and another being on my foot from 8 years ago and they both still great, colors just as great as one that I got a earlier this year. I think they do a great job. You can go by the shop and see some of the artists work and make an appoitment with whoever you like.
What Da Hell

Lexington, KY

#56 Aug 23, 2009
Castle of color is DA BOMB!!! Can't wait to go back & get my second one!!!!
love em

Lexington, KY

#57 Aug 23, 2009
I've got several tats. My very first 2 I got was from Tattoo Charlie's in Lexington. It's been 10 years and they have faded bad. I got 5 done at Castle of Color and it's been about 6 years ago and they still look as good as if i just had them done. I've NEVER had any of the artists to be drunk when they've done mine and it's been night time when they were done. I was 32 when I got my first tat so i'm not a kid just going in and randomly getting something. My daugther got 2 piercings from there and I was there when she got them and the person was not drunk, again at night.. her and both my boy's have all gotten their tats from Castle of colors. We've all had nothing but good experiences. I had children at home whenn i got my first tat but made sure they had all they needed before I got the tat. I waited long and hard before I got one because I know it's for life..I wouldn't go any place else and always tell everyone to go to castle of color for their tats
Hilarious post

Lexington, KY

#58 Aug 25, 2009
The artists aren't drunk they are on pills. Don't believe it, ask Mikey if he wants an OC and watch his face light up. Shit ask Willy or Keith and you'll get the same reaction. That red eye and pin point pupil should tell you something. Sara is clean but her work only looks good for a few weeks then fades to crap. She is not worth her drama. They lie about how long people have experience, Willy didn't tattoo a year ago! Don't let them lie to you. Brian is the only artist there I would let touch me. There is a reason this shop can't keep artists, they suck! There website is full of artist bios who no longer work there. Go to castle of color if you want letters or flash off the wall or MRSA. Watch your artists set up, they don't change their clip chord cover, they touch things with their gloves on and don't change them before tattooing you.
iknow

Lexington, KY

#59 Aug 25, 2009
i personally go to studio ink either in danville or lexington. but i follow my artist hes been in two differnt shops since he started and hes damn good. go talk to shane at studio ink he'll hook u up
Ashley Lynn

Georgetown, KY

#60 Aug 25, 2009
Hilarious post wrote:
The artists aren't drunk they are on pills. Don't believe it, ask Mikey if he wants an OC and watch his face light up. Shit ask Willy or Keith and you'll get the same reaction. That red eye and pin point pupil should tell you something. Sara is clean but her work only looks good for a few weeks then fades to crap. She is not worth her drama. They lie about how long people have experience, Willy didn't tattoo a year ago! Don't let them lie to you. Brian is the only artist there I would let touch me. There is a reason this shop can't keep artists, they suck! There website is full of artist bios who no longer work there. Go to castle of color if you want letters or flash off the wall or MRSA. Watch your artists set up, they don't change their clip chord cover, they touch things with their gloves on and don't change them before tattooing you.
did you work there before because you seem to know all the artists names?
funny stuff

Lexington, KY

#61 Aug 25, 2009
Hilarious post wrote:
you're right on about the experince thing,
they let their apprentices do work (without a license) and try and pass it off like they've been there for a while.
love mine

Elizabethtown, KY

#62 Aug 26, 2009
well I got my leg peice done by Sara almost 2 years ago and it still looks great,she also did a full back peice on my husband,which he loves and has recently started on him a leg peice. My husband and I both think Sara is the shit.The whole shop is great people.We wont go anywhere else!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICE sweep 13 min Skeeter 57
CAL Laboratory 21 min Bobby 3
Anthony Houp 40 min Buttbuddy 4
Elwood Hagers son Chris stealing 4 hr Surprise Chris 1
103 pleasant grove prostitute 10 hr Willie 14
tiffany diggins 18 hr Comment 14
Hayley Marie and Paul Clem 21 hr lol 9

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance