Anyone

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 19, 2011
Anyone know where I can find him? I talked to him a few weeks ago, he told me he didn't have a phone. So anyone know the address where I can find him? If you do, PLEASE let me know, it'd be greatly appreciated!
dakota

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 19, 2011
uh ya hes my sisters husband .. why do u wnna know where hes at & who are you ?
crystal luttrell

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2011
this is his wife, why would you be looking for my husband? there is nothing anyone would need him for.
crystal luttrell

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2011
oh and i probably wouldn't step foot on our porch...
Robert Luttrell

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2011
This is robert Luttrell. Who is this? I havent talked to anyone a few weeks ago. i live in nicholasville.
lol

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2011
ha
to my little sister

United States

#10 Jan 22, 2011
DAKOTA MILLER.. . you will get what's coming to you, believe that. it don't take a guiness to figure out the isp addresses. only you are from cincinnati. grow up and get a freaking life. it would be a good time to do so. you are nothing but a drama starter, always have been. nothing about that will change. i don't have to sit around and stir up shit to be a happy person. you on the other hand have nothing else to do. you can post what you want on here and it's not gonna bother me. you can post what you want under a hundred different names and it's not gonna change the fact that you are still gonna be you. karma is a bitch and i cannot wait for it to come back around to you. i'm kinda excited about it. you go on here and post my husbands name and turn around a few hours later and post your own name. next time, try to be smart, if you can, and make sure you don't have the same city and state as to what you posted to begin with. i take up for you on this stupid site just to turn around and always have you stabbing me in the back. i'm done with that. i hope they all kick your ass... my days of being your sister are gone, you are nothing to me.. never will be again. you can take that to the bank.... oh wait, i had to take you there too because you didn't even know how to cash a check. good thing you have mom and dad to take care of you. you wanna put me out there as a mother... get up off the computer, go in the living room and look at your own mother. tell her she was a bad mother for giving up your siblings... then, let her tell you she would do it all over again because she did what was best for her and us. don't go judging people til you have walked in our shoes.
dakota

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jan 23, 2011
& your the only people i know that could go TO FLORIDA TO GET PILLS HOW MANY TIMES & MONTH? & STILL BE BROKE PIECES OF SHIT! & your a worthless mother. u dont even take care of the ONE kid u have left .. u hide your food n the bedroom so she cant eat it, & go out to eat & leave her home with no food . YOU MAKE ME SICK ! next time u have sumthin to say to me , say it to my face cus i dont care to put all your business out here for everyone to see . u wanna talk about me , go ahead . but dont fuckin talk bad about my mom because u have no right !
dakota

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jan 23, 2011
& so what u took me to the bank? lol wow who cares. & i had to buy u clothes with the check i cashed to wear to go out with JAY on the 4th of july because u didnt even have any money to buy them for yourself ! keep tlkn shit , alllll u want . ill put it alllll out here for everyone to see bitch !
wow

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2011
drama... drama.. drama... thats all this is! wow..........
LMAO

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2011
whats funny is that her mom and dad sell pot and pills out of they're house on beechmont and she runs around and screws anyone that is around and she talks about other people. i laugh my ass off when i see dakota millers name on here cause everything they have said about her is true.thats why i quit buying from them cause they are so stupid that they dont even realize that they are being watched and its they're dumbass 18 year old daughter and her mouth that has got they're name out there. that is just one fucked up family. loving the drama. hey dakota keep it up. this is better than watchin springer.
unknow

São Paulo, Brazil

#19 Oct 9, 2011
I heard Robers hit hailee, is thios true?????
wow

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 9, 2011
Who's hailley? You girls need to stop sisters should never hurt each other and no matter what kind of family you got there still family so don't go airing dirty laundry.
Tiffany

Nicholasville, KY

#21 Feb 16, 2012
I'm his new yet old woman that dated him 23yrs ago and loving him just as much as hes loving me. So, if anyone wants to get ahold of him, you are more than welcome. I'm not a jealous person by far. I will tell him to contact whom ever is wanting to see or talk to him. So, don't worry about what his soon to be ex wife has to say. I can promise that there will be no drama here. My being childish left a long time ago.
springer

Lexington, KY

#22 Feb 16, 2012
wow wrote:
drama... drama.. drama... thats all this is! wow..........
IT'S THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!!!
yep

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Feb 22, 2012
yeah he hit hailee. she was his step daughter. 15 years old he punched her in the nose.
Seriously

Lexington, KY

#24 Mar 21, 2012
Seriously, you dumb asses.............seriously. Hateful wh*res who want what they can't have always talk sh*t.....always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Brewer fake buisness aka drug dealer 2 hr Truestory 9
Jess FM 105.9 (Feb '15) 5 hr 80sfaninnich 24
Fefe 8 hr Kayleigh 24
Erin raye thompson 10 hr Tamm 173
Where to hang out in Nicholasville 11 hr lol 2
Rachel Hamilton/Pelfrey (Mar '11) 11 hr You sure bout that 19
Candice Sparkman 14 hr Donehwarsdofher 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages