Best Basketball Teams In 12th Region (Boys & Girls)

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

12th Region Fan

Wartburg, TN

#1 Feb 4, 2009
Tell me who you think are the best teams in the 12th Region in boys and girls basketball this season? Be sure to state your reasons for your comments. Bring it on 12th Region fans!
Cardinal Fan

Georgetown, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2009
I think the 12th is wide open there is about 5 or 6 teams that could win it. I will be pulling for my old school Wayne Co.
b_ball girly

West Liberty, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2009
where can I find what schools beong to what region???
b_ball girly

West Liberty, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2009
*belong* sorry LOL
b_ball girly

West Liberty, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2009
I just checked on our team, and we are part of District 62. We've been to state the last 3 years. I KNOW we'll be there again, I just hope our guys take it home this year!!!
Tiger

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2010
b_ball girly wrote:
where can I find what schools beong to what region???
Go to the KHSAA web site.
Old Number 9

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2010
12th Region Fan wrote:
Tell me who you think are the best teams in the 12th Region in boys and girls basketball this season? Be sure to state your reasons for your comments. Bring it on 12th Region fans!
I think McCreary Central and West Jessamine have the best shot of winning the 12 region (boys). They both have the talent and good coaching. A few other temas have the talent but I feel they lack in coaching.
Yessir

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Feb 27, 2010
I believe it'll be between mccreary central and west jessamine. Aaron watts and Jarrod polson will carry their teams. West will probably win this game because the supporting cast around polson. Gus Sherrow is a scorer, Kyle mefford is a pure shooter, Dylan pohl and David Elliot are solid big men. The X factor will be keston bartholomew. He is very capable of keeping watts in check. It'll be a good game
Earl

United States

#9 Mar 9, 2010
Without Polson W. Jessamine does not have a team. I do want to congradulate them on their win tonight though in the 12th region finals. I feel they will win the next game at Rupp too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Guru 5,765
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr wtf 154,274
does anyone know tabby newton 5 hr inciteful 25
why ex's can't leave their ex alone (Mar '11) 6 hr Jessiesharkeyl 81
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Princess412 81,648
Royal Manor Nursing Home (Oct '08) 7 hr curious 432
Man riding horse in Wilmore 8 hr truth 64
What's the Deal with Nicholasville Cops??? 11 hr whoa 15
drug round up today Sep 20 Real talk 53
•••