jessamine county jail
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Abl

Lancaster, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
I think we need a new jailer and a whole new staff.It is over crowded and the staff are so hateful.It is a pit.We need a new jail in this county.Let the jail now be a drunk tank and the new jail for ones serving time. Something needs to be done.I'm sorry but our jailer noes not know how to run a jail.I was visiting someone there and saw a girl have a bad seizure,I yelled for a gaurd and officer crowe came and pulled her out by her hair,and said Oh shit she be ok.He is a very rude man.The jailer needs to get his act together and check out his staff.But the county wants to spend millions on main street but not on a new jail.The smell is so awful it makes you sick.I later found out the girl was having a drug seizure,all they give them is a bendadryl and it is 25bucks. They need a good drug rehab.Dont just put them in there and wait to see if they die.We need to do something to get the drugs out of people and a new jail.
concerned

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Contact the Attorney General, file a complaint on how you witnessed this horrendous act of medical treatment. Posting on this form will not change things.
worker

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2012
concerned wrote:
Contact the Attorney General, file a complaint on how you witnessed this horrendous act of medical treatment. Posting on this form will not change things.
Dont go to jail
leroy

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Abl wrote:
I think we need a new jailer and a whole new staff.It is over crowded and the staff are so hateful.It is a pit.We need a new jail in this county.Let the jail now be a drunk tank and the new jail for ones serving time. Something needs to be done.I'm sorry but our jailer noes not know how to run a jail.I was visiting someone there and saw a girl have a bad seizure,I yelled for a gaurd and officer crowe came and pulled her out by her hair,and said Oh shit she be ok.He is a very rude man.The jailer needs to get his act together and check out his staff.But the county wants to spend millions on main street but not on a new jail.The smell is so awful it makes you sick.I later found out the girl was having a drug seizure,all they give them is a bendadryl and it is 25bucks. They need a good drug rehab.Dont just put them in there and wait to see if they die.We need to do something to get the drugs out of people and a new jail.
Well how about you contact the jailer about that I'm sure he will look into it, And I also know they are building a new jail the jailer has been working on getting one since he was elected they just hired a architect. Jon is a great jailer and has made a lot of great changes to the jail and community he cannot be there 24 hours a day so call him and let him know what going on!!
ZZZ

AOL

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Abl wrote:
I don't have any problem with the county jail , because I keep my A** out of there ! Maybe next time you should check into the Hilton instead , if you want to be pampered . It is called jail for a reason ! Get off drugs and alcohol would be a good start for you ,be part of the solution not the problem ! The jail is probably alot cleaner than where you live !
Angela

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Jail is not meant to be a hotel. That is a place where criminals and drug addicts receive free meals, bed, and warmth. No sympathy here!! If you don't like the way you or others' are treated, stay out of there!! My hard earned tax money goes toward paying for the amenities included and quite frankly, I don't care it they have a concierge service.
samy

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 6, 2012
this jail does suck and for your info Ive never been but Iknow how they treat people and they let their guard beat the $hiT outta people in the middle of the night-they let their guards sell cigarettes for $5 each to the inmates (under the table;)) they are lazy with swollen heads and have no idea how to run a jail - plus ive already reported all this stuff and believe me its being looked into -esp the guard that likes to jump people ;)
ZZZ

AOL

#8 Nov 6, 2012
samy wrote:
this jail does suck and for your info Ive never been but Iknow how they treat people and they let their guard beat the $hiT outta people in the middle of the night-they let their guards sell cigarettes for $5 each to the inmates (under the table;)) they are lazy with swollen heads and have no idea how to run a jail - plus ive already reported all this stuff and believe me its being looked into -esp the guard that likes to jump people ;)
I have absolutly no sympathy for you !!!Straighten your stupid a** up and don't get locked up ! They probably treat you as you deserve ! You need to stop drugs , alchol and stealing off working people !

Lebanon, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Try reporting under the whistleblower law, (Crit Luellen), they respond quickly and you are compensated monetarily.
silly ppl

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 6, 2012
Jail isn't supposed to be fun clean and full of laughter ! Ur put in there to think about what u have done ... Sit there and stair at walls and bars ! Lol ppl these days.
This isn't kindergarten where the teacher rewards u for good behavior and smacks ur hand Bc u were misbehaving . Time to grow up ppl !
concerned

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2012
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont go to jail
I haven't been to jail, and if you observe your job, the way you jumped to post on my comment, then I see why things could be ran so poorly, and inmates don't get proper emergency medical treatment! If you are a true "worker" of this establishment, then you should take pride, and not think someones life is worthless, just because they committed a crime or have an addiction, would you want a physician to have that attitude if you were ill? Or what about the way GOD will see you on judgment day!
lol

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Ur supose to be treated bad for the bad things u done
Get Real People

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#13 Nov 7, 2012
There is no "NICE" jail. They are all crap! I know this THEREFORE I do what I must to STAY OUT OF THEM!!!Simple logic here people!!
Get real

Ashburn, GA

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Nobody wakes up on the morning and says "hmmm I think I'll go to jail tonight". These are people who have problems, character flaws that may be beyond their control. Some people use bad judgement, doesnt make them a bad person. People who are on drugs cannot just come off of them like "snap" just as no one can lay down a pack of cigs and walk away or from a bottle. A habit is a habit.
If it were not for these peoples problems, we would not need a jail, jailer or staff. Therefore these troubled individuals are their "JOB SECURITY". They are still a human beings regadless of their actions. I totally agree that they should not have entertainment or luxuries. However, a 2 inch mat, on the floor with no pillow, just a blanket and a toilet wide open in a room with no privacy is uncalled for. This treatment is unhealthy and creates a whole other issue. As we all know there are some people who love and have a thrill for authority and will use it for self satisfaction. The whole system is a vicious cycle and should be monitored.
ZZZ

AOL

#15 Nov 7, 2012
No one is forced to drugs ! People neeed to think before they start ! Jail isn't supposed to be fun . As far as the conditions there , they are probably alot better and damn sure cleaner than where these druggies live ! Stay out of Jail !
leroy

Tucker, GA

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Get real wrote:
Nobody wakes up on the morning and says "hmmm I think I'll go to jail tonight". These are people who have problems, character flaws that may be beyond their control. Some people use bad judgement, doesnt make them a bad person. People who are on drugs cannot just come off of them like "snap" just as no one can lay down a pack of cigs and walk away or from a bottle. A habit is a habit.
If it were not for these peoples problems, we would not need a jail, jailer or staff. Therefore these troubled individuals are their "JOB SECURITY". They are still a human beings regadless of their actions. I totally agree that they should not have entertainment or luxuries. However, a 2 inch mat, on the floor with no pillow, just a blanket and a toilet wide open in a room with no privacy is uncalled for. This treatment is unhealthy and creates a whole other issue. As we all know there are some people who love and have a thrill for authority and will use it for self satisfaction. The whole system is a vicious cycle and should be monitored.
so we should buy them all beds and pillows and a personal chef, a private doctor what else would make this fair in your liberal world, Hell let the tax payers pay for that too, I mean they are the victims of the crimes anyway their things get stolen homes burglarized then they pay for the criminal doctor bills food three times a day lets raise taxes for more comfort for the inmates
silly ppl

United States

#17 Nov 7, 2012
They just got all new beds . Someone I know very well just made them . And painted them . So I'm pretty sure that they get treated fine ... If It was up to me there wouldn't be a place to sleep.
worker

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Nov 7, 2012
Put them on metal slabs hung off the ground or make them stand and dont give them beds or bench to set there slum ass on ypu goto jail cause u did something wrong not cause ur a roll model person. I like getting online looking at the mug shots. Lol wish i could watch a video of what happens.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Nov 7, 2012
I was in JCDC over Mother's Day weekend for an unpaid traffic ticket. I was NEVER treated unfairly OR beaten. I went in on Thursday & was released on Sunday just after Midnight. The food wasn't the greatest, LOL, but as you say, it was jail, not the Hilton. My son was in there with me & he made sure that I got a soda! I didn't see anyone get treated badly by the guards at any time. My family came & visited me Sunday morning. That was a h*ll of a way to have to spend Mother's Day. The nurse made sure that I got all my medications every day with the exception of my narcotics which they aren't allowed to administer in jail. They were more than fair with me. It's certainly not a place that I wish to go back to but I can't complain about anything that they did to me while I was there. If someone doesn't like the way that they are treated when they're in jail, then they should make it a point to never go back! Problem solved!
Get real

Ashburn, GA

#20 Nov 8, 2012
leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
so we should buy them all beds and pillows and a personal chef, a private doctor what else would make this fair in your liberal world, Hell let the tax payers pay for that too, I mean they are the victims of the crimes anyway their things get stolen homes burglarized then they pay for the criminal doctor bills food three times a day lets raise taxes for more comfort for the inmates
Did I not comment that inmates should not have entertainment or luxeries? If by chance you or one of your family members or close friends make a bad choice and end up in jail, I'm sure you would feel differently. I would much rather see my tax dollars try to rehab these people and make them better than to beat them down. Jesus hung on a cross from nails for you and me, yet you are more concerned with where your tax money is going? If youve ever made bad choices, why should He forgive you? Because you pay taxes? No reply you come back with will make me mad. My Savior has my back and he will see your reply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Donna Shaw make mad 27 min Doctor do little 2
Greg Risner in jail again... 1 hr Crybaby 10
Burger King years ago here in town 1 hr Dave Wendies 8
Bit*hs that don't do for there kids 2 hr Cheyenne 18
Who Is Tyler Jeffers:Teen Age Murderer? (Jan '17) 3 hr unbelieveable 63
Angela Gordon 3 hr drama queen 34
paige webb (Jan '12) 3 hr Missy 24

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance