anyone know hayley miller-- warner

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ho from g-town

Lexington, KY

#1 May 1, 2009
well just wonted to see who all konws her she slepted with my babys daddy mike peel and we are hiv postive so what you think about that you old nasty gental warts whore so i bet you got it just like me ho so your hubby better get checked gurl.......
what

Columbus, OH

#3 May 2, 2009
dana? who does mike have kids omg thats awful thats w3hy i got me a man from out of town i know he aint never messed with any of yall nasty asses
ho from g-town

Lexington, KY

#6 May 2, 2009
are u serious wrote:
are joking? because thats not something you should be joking about. if you have HIV then you should be putting your name on here as a warning to others instead of just calling out one girl just cause your mad at her.
iam angie cooper
Just wanted to know

Columbus, OH

#7 May 3, 2009
When did Angie Cooper have a baby with Mike Peel?? And we all know Angie is a ?????, but that does not mean Dana has H.I.V. I'm sure Mike did not have it (if he even does?) when he was with Dana years ago? as for Haley Miller & Angie Cooper? Well that says it all, That is probably why people think Mike is H.I.V.positive. You Have 2 ?????'s together there!!!

“live life 2 the fullest”

Since: Apr 09

nicholasville

#8 May 3, 2009
wow these topixs keep getting worse and worse...how could anyone get on her and say this kind of stuff? for one the person who started this and mike should be charged for sleeping around with hiv and not telling people and 2nd of all hayley or anybody else should have been notified by a doctor you seen...how trashy people look when they get on here to trash someone elses name...people need to get al life...hey what comes around goes around!!!
what

Columbus, OH

#9 May 3, 2009
angie had a baby with mike peel i didnt know that what is that like 7 now anyway dana dont got no fuc*in hiv i doubt that mike even has it i saw him at leonards a few months ago and he looked nasty but he has also been a drunk his whole life so idk
stayci

Columbus, OH

#10 May 3, 2009
i love haley i dont know how her page turned into a mike peel and angie cooper page but she is good to her kids and trys her hardest she dont do drugs and has never i have tried to get her high it aint never been her thing she is a good friend and she would whoop yalls asses
hotmoma007

Nicholasville, KY

#11 May 3, 2009
hayley is cool but i dont know angie or mike but i know that hayley is a good moma and dose not have nothing that i know of ive been around hayley marie from the time holly was born and ive never seen her do drugs ever so what ever some one was talken bout her doing drugs your wrong so keep haten on her cause everyone that knows hayley knows she dont do drugs............shena marie
broken no more

Lexington, KY

#12 May 8, 2009
ho from g-town wrote:
well just wonted to see who all konws her she slepted with my babys daddy mike peel and we are hiv postive so what you think about that you old nasty gental warts whore so i bet you got it just like meend ho so your hubby better get checked gurl.......
1st of all this is marcie and hayley is my best friend and is married to my ex.she is more of a woman then any of you bt22es will ever be. so the best fu55n thing for you to do is to keep you di6k suc8er off of her. you want all have her to deal with you will have me. and trust me im not scard to go to jail by no means.be a real woman and post your name if your not to scard. im marcie.you know its really sad you dont have a life.you got t
o run your d.s. about someone. why dont you look at ur self
haha

Lexington, KY

#13 May 10, 2009
broken no more wrote:
<quoted text>1st of all this is marcie and hayley is my best friend and is married to my ex.she is more of a woman then any of you bt22es will ever be. so the best fu55n thing for you to do is to keep you di6k suc8er off of her. you want all have her to deal with you will have me. and trust me im not scard to go to jail by no means.be a real woman and post your name if your not to scard. im marcie.you know its really sad you dont have a life.you got t
o run your d.s. about someone. why dont you look at ur self
You must be proud to be David's throw-away
Hayley Warner

Lexington, KY

#14 May 10, 2009
get a f*ckin life and stay outta mine for a change. Thanks Marcie for your comment, love ya girl!! I do not have HIV i am smart enough to use protection, but for your INFO i havent slept with anyone other than my HUSBAND so i have no worries, Thanks
haha

Lexington, KY

#15 May 10, 2009
ksla gj[bmo btvq gfr,jqei[om,
courtney dyer

Lexington, KY

#16 May 10, 2009
yea that my mom and she is the best mom ever
cheyenne warner

Lexington, KY

#17 May 10, 2009
hayley is my step mom and and broken no more is my mom and all are just mad because you cant be them
Lara Taylor

Lexington, KY

#18 May 10, 2009
hayley is my cousin && she is a great mom && i love her 2 death....I LOVE YOU HAYLEY
brokennomore

Lexington, KY

#19 May 11, 2009
haha wrote:
<quoted text>You must be proud to be David's throw-away
i left david for your info bith*. so you need to know what your talkn abouy before you run that di*k sucker.
cheyenne warner

Lexington, KY

#20 May 11, 2009
and lara you dont even like courtney
the ppl that do fight

Dayton, OH

#21 Jul 31, 2009
I know hayley a little to well.and I know that she doesn't have aids. youall bit don't know what the f you are talking about.she takes care of her kids and she doen't do any drugs way to go hayley.
her Dawg

Georgetown, KY

#23 Jul 31, 2009
I'd hit that shit even with aids.Dam what titties,nom nom nom

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL

#24 Aug 1, 2009
her Dawg wrote:
I'd hit that shit even with aids.Dam what titties,nom nom nom
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Your manliness is showing in this post! NICE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mclane shifts 28 min Just Saying 3
Lexington homeowner shoots burglar homeowner ar... 31 min Just Saying 11
Shadow 1 hr boss 7
Amberly Maggard 3 hr Nicklebacksnackat... 3
Hot headz salon 9 hr BareRabbit 3
Kelsie Scott 9 hr Brittany D 6
Jailhouse Woman! 11 hr how long 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages