Helen "Miller" Music
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SundayRose

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2009
Has anyone seen or heard from her lately?
binny skitch

AOL

#2 Sep 21, 2009
it is good to see some one on here with the same name as mine!
info

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2009
I was told she just went to jail recently for goin to the pain clinics in FL, suppposedly her and tittle and Chas all got caught in GA didnt even make it all the way back. Had her kids with her too. Im sure granny will pay to get her out of trouble just as she always does!
what would u like to know

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2009
What is there to know she is a lying, theiving whore. She will take your man in a heart beat if she can, she had another man in her bed the day that her husband what burried. That right there speaks is as low as it gets and those poor babies run around her house while she sits her fat ass on the couch and nods off from all the 80's she does in a days time! She did get arrested for going to the pain clinic and from what I understand she is facing pretty serious time. Money can only get u so far when it comes down to it and personally I hate the bitch so I hope she gets what is coming to her. Then again I almost feel sorry for her, apparently she is facing more demons then most of us could imagine maybe a little jail time will clear her mind and she will start becoming a mother to her two children again.
only if u knew

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2009
info wrote:
I was told she just went to jail recently for goin to the pain clinics in FL, suppposedly her and tittle and Chas all got caught in GA didnt even make it all the way back. Had her kids with her too. Im sure granny will pay to get her out of trouble just as she always does!
As for Chas goes she has been away from that drama for a min. No she didn't get cought in Georgia, Tittle did from what I here. Red is just a hopeless cause, She needs to be put under the jail for the way she does her kids!!!!
Jyduncan

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2009
She did get caught going to pain clinics, don't know what will stop her. Nothin I guess...New man now... Nick sombody?
cant help herself

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2009
where are her kids, them poor kids? daddy dead mommy don't care, what about the kids?
APieceofWork

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2009
She's bbaaacccccckkkkkk. They must of released her from the FL jail she was in.
Greg Isaacs

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2009
Leave Red alone.she has 2 much 2 deal with so much trouble. i luv u.
Virgil Foster

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Dec 31, 2009
this b is f**ked up crazy ass half falling asleep all the time B!tch
Greg

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2010
You got the rite. Where r her kids? How long has hur husband been dead?
Narc

Demotte, IN

#12 Mar 18, 2010
This dumb bitc* just left my neighbor's house who is a well known dealer. I wish she would get the HELP she really needs, and GROW up! Poor Lisa! I REALLy Wish the cops would stop all the pillhead games. Bust these idiots, please!!
TRU

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 3, 2010
Greg Isaacs wrote:
Leave Red alone.she has 2 much 2 deal with so much trouble. i luv u.
U really need to talk greg The only reason ur tappin that ass is u get a chunk of those pills granny and momma pay for
Where O Where

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Jun 29, 2010
Where had Tiddle been anyways. I ain't seen him around for a bit.
Whocares

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jul 14, 2010
He had been in the pokie
humm

Lexington, KY

#16 Jul 14, 2010
i thought she wouldve learned sittin in jail and goin thru withdraws BAD . shi*ttin on her self and couldnt move, i guess its juss jail talk because shes out and high as ever ! Go Figure Guess the girl will neva learn
Blues

Demotte, IN

#17 Jul 14, 2010
humm wrote:
i thought she wouldve learned sittin in jail and goin thru withdraws BAD . shi*ttin on her self and couldnt move, i guess its juss jail talk because shes out and high as ever ! Go Figure Guess the girl will neva learn
Something will happen, she WILL learn. She has screwed with too many lives for karma not to CaTcH up with her. Momma and Granny can't save her from herself. And u can't "save" somebody that doesnt want to be saved. THEY know that. She only wants attention. RED GROW UP!
No Redhead

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 14, 2010
She's never going to change and her brother isn't either. They're slowly killing themselves. My heart breaks for her children. Bless their hearts!
A person

Brodhead, KY

#19 Jul 15, 2010
The last time I saw her she was in court last year. Haven't seen her since then but I do hope that things start to get better for her. I moved away after high school and heard life went down hill for a lot of people. So sad. :-(
Where O Where

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 10, 2010
Why has he been in there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber G 6 min SAD 15
Sondra Kay (Jun '15) 11 min Ryan 37
Erin raye thompson 1 hr anonymous 115
Harley Stacy 2 hr Damien Lee 6
Good job nicholasville police for drug round up... 4 hr Dogwood 50
new life clinic in nicholasville (Dec '12) 5 hr Serenity 77
Petie taylor 5 hr Looking 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages