Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 3, 2012
WHY WON'T THE COPS DO SOMETHING!These damn fireworks piss me off when my kids are sleeping!
nah

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 3, 2012
They won't do nothing. I hate fireworks too! I wish they had banned them. It upsets my two year old and she won't sleep at all!
ME TOO

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jul 3, 2012
They drive my dogs crazy!!! they should be out lawed any day other than the forth even then they should be let off by experts Most these morons dont know what the hell they are doing and going to catch someones house on fire!
eeeUUUUUUU

Stilwell, KS

#4 Jul 3, 2012
Waaaaaah waaaaaaaah ! Why don't you turn on a radio or Tv. It will drown out the noise. Enjoy the fireworks for it only comes once or twice a year, and its everyone's right to celebrate!

The rights you enjoy were paid for by our forefathers and the price they paid for our freedoms. Fireworks and noise go hand in hand!
meee

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2012
Get over yourselves. Most normal people enjoy fireworks! Nobody should suffer cause you people are grouchy busybodies. I bet you don't pass out candy on halloween and you give dirty looks to carolers. Go piss on someone else's parade and get a life. If your dogs don't like them then deal with it, stop coddling your kids and explain to them that its only fireworks. I have a 1 year old, a three year old and many young nieces and nephews who all love fireworks. My 1 year old gets excited because I have went out of my way to reassure him that it is just fun. Try that!!!!!!
nah

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2012
meee wrote:
Get over yourselves. Most normal people enjoy fireworks! Nobody should suffer cause you people are grouchy busybodies. I bet you don't pass out candy on halloween and you give dirty looks to carolers. Go piss on someone else's parade and get a life. If your dogs don't like them then deal with it, stop coddling your kids and explain to them that its only fireworks. I have a 1 year old, a three year old and many young nieces and nephews who all love fireworks. My 1 year old gets excited because I have went out of my way to reassure him that it is just fun. Try that!!!!!!
My daughter has Autism,loud noises terrify her. So it's very hard for me to get her back to sleep when some jerk with nothing better to do starts with the loud booms and such.
wow

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 3, 2012
Well I apologize, but that is not my fault and my kids do enjoy fireworks alot. They have a right to celebrate. The fourth of July is one of my family's favorite holidays and we love fireworks! My kids get so excited that they start talking about it the first time they see the firework tents go up. It is only for a short time period. Maybe you could try to leave a radio on while she is sleeping and that would help to drown out the loud noise. Or buy her some ear muffs and try to make it a game for her to have them on. I really am sorry but we do have a right to celebrate.
Smile

Doncaster, UK

#9 Nov 3, 2012
But on the 5th of November in the uk there are gonna be loads of fireworks and the next day most of us have got our GCSEs the day after its not fair I wont sleep so i wont do well!!!:( Fireworks are stupid they should only be handled by experts away from homes and should be far away from people. It would bring less people harm and will let others have peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida pill runs 1 hr Jack 4
Where is Steven Graham? 2 hr BBN 4
Steven Maynard 4 hr Bobby Craycraft 2
Teenage boys who are getting girls pregnant (Jun '09) 13 hr bdta 44
Arby's of Nicholasville (Aug '10) 13 hr What 250
Katlyn Laird 14 hr Chug 4
The Laird Bunch! 16 hr Peacemaker 22

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance