IllumiNation

Versailles, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
God Bless America!!
IllumiNation

Versailles, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Watch President Obama Describe His Proposal for Common Sense Immigration Reform

We need to create a fair and effective immigration system that lives up to our heritage as a nation of laws and a nation of immigrants.

And for the first time in many years, there is bipartisan support for comprehensive immigration reform. But action must follow.

"It’s time to fix a system that’s been broken for way too long."
- PRESIDENT OBAMA

Click link to watch Video
http://OFA.BO/E4y1QW
let em all in

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2013
and then you will see your taxes go up even more (unless you don't pay any) those of us who are here legally or were born here can't get nearly what the damned illegals get. we have to pay for all we get and they come here, steal jobs, steal lots of other things and get a free ride. it is not right and obummer is an idiot. he wants them to stay here to keep the low life democraps in office for the next several years. Problem is, that this country is so in the tank now, it may never recover
IllumiNation

Versailles, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Hahaha
let em all in

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Sorry you find the downfall of our country so funny.
IllumiNation

Versailles, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Question: Did you watch the video?
sprite

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Nothing funny here
IllumiNation

Versailles, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2013
let em all in wrote:
Sorry you find the downfall of our country so funny.
The country? You mean the down fall of the Nazis? Yeah i find it pretty funny, i bet you loved the speech. truth hurts.
yougottobekiddin g

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
ANTI-CHRIST ANTI-AMERICA
ubblack

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2013
IllumiNation wrote:
<quoted text>
The country? You mean the down fall of the Nazis? Yeah i find it pretty funny, i bet you loved the speech. truth hurts.
the only reason you like obama and his dog ugly wife is because u r black. no other reason in the world. but newsflash, he is not black. he is half white. but we only see the half black side of him, the jive talk bs side. truth does hurt you, doesn't it??????
IllumiNation

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 2, 2013
yougottobekidding wrote:
ANTI-CHRIST ANTI-AMERICA
?
IllumiNation

Versailles, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2013
ubblack wrote:
<quoted text>the only reason you like obama and his dog ugly wife is because u r black. no other reason in the world. but newsflash, he is not black. he is half white. but we only see the half black side of him, the jive talk bs side. truth does hurt you, doesn't it??????
No I'm not Black however i am also Biracial Native American (Navajo) and European (Italian) to be exact. I like Obama because he is one of the best presidents the U.S. has ever had.
ubblack

Lexington, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2013
IllumiNation wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not Black however i am also Biracial Native American (Navajo) and European (Italian) to be exact. I like Obama because he is one of the best presidents the U.S. has ever had.
Yeah, right. And I am the queen of ENGLAND....roflmao. You have no clue what a good president is if you think obama is the best. hahaha. He is the best at taking my money and giving it to lazy POS's like you.

And, since you will never be right in your thinking of obama, I won't waste any more of my Master's Degree Education on the likes of you. sorry, but your feeble mind is just too tiny and washed out for me to continue any conversation with you.

Why don't you go find some OTHER "NAVAJO AND ITALIAN" friends to hang out with. Why? Because there ARE NO SUCH PEOPLE....bwaaaaah.

Bubye now.
Stinky Steve

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Hell yeah, lower national credit rating, knee deep in debt to china, violating the constitution with a health care plan forced on us but not high end politicians, tax evaders and draft dodgers are now czars, going head first into another recession, American exports dwindling by the day, assigning a devout Muslim as head of home land security, it's a great thing that we were blessed with such a great leader! Enjoy your Obama phone and extra bonus added to you unemployment check, I'll keep going to work and supporting the folks who would rather draw some misappropriated check.
Steve

Versailles, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2013
IllumiNation wrote:
God Bless America!!
Obama and "God Bless America" don't go together. You're an idiot.
IllumiNation

Versailles, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2013
ubblack wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right. And I am the queen of ENGLAND....roflmao. You have no clue what a good president is if you think obama is the best. hahaha. He is the best at taking my money and giving it to lazy POS's like you.

And, since you will never be right in your thinking of obama, I won't waste any more of my Master's Degree Education on the likes of you. sorry, but your feeble mind is just too tiny and washed out for me to continue any conversation with you.

Why don't you go find some OTHER "NAVAJO AND ITALIAN" friends to hang out with. Why? Because there ARE NO SUCH PEOPLE....bwaaaaah.

Bubye now.
And Christopher Columbus is related to me lol i said Obama was one of the best presidents not the best. There is no such people? Im from New Jersey my my mom is from the Navajo Nation and my dad is an American born Italiano, unlike you i don't need to socialize with a specific ethnic group so why don't you go back to England?
IllumiNation

Versailles, KY

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and "God Bless America" don't go together. You're an idiot.
Says you because he's not 100% white.
IllumiNation

Versailles, KY

#18 Feb 2, 2013
ubblack wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right. And I am the queen of ENGLAND....roflmao. You have no clue what a good president is if you think obama is the best. hahaha. He is the best at taking my money and giving it to lazy POS's like you.

Bubye now.
Btw Masters degree in what? Being the racist beech of England? I feel sorry for you if you feel like you need to tell everyone how "smart and educated" you are on (TOPIX) at least i come on here to share news about important things and share my interests instead of talking shit to people i don't even know through a computer but that just goes to show how smart and educated you really are. Ciao. ;)
smartgirl

Lexington, KY

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Hey alum nation, you have any interests in anything besides your wild imagination that o"buma is a good president? If THAT is your interest, well, ubblack was right. all o"buma wants to do is take my hard earned money and give it to lazy asses like you. and this aint "talkin shit" to no one but it is telling the truth about the half ass in my WHITE HOUSE. get over yourself. you are just another one of those who we gotta pay for, because u think u r entitled to what others have.
IllumiNation

Versailles, KY

#20 Feb 2, 2013
smartgirl wrote:
Hey alum nation, you have any interests in anything besides your wild imagination that o"buma is a good president? If THAT is your interest, well, ubblack was right. all o"buma wants to do is take my hard earned money and give it to lazy asses like you. and this aint "talkin shit" to no one but it is telling the truth about the half ass in my WHITE HOUSE. get over yourself. you are just another one of those who we gotta pay for, because u think u r entitled to what others have.
Hahahahahah Wow I just died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon birchum (Sep '09) 1 hr Romeo 56
Mark Edwards 1 hr Hack 1
Keri smallwood 1 hr Ronnie grupka 3
white trash at walmart 2 hr well 2
Mud Run 3 hr JimmyBeans 1
Jamie Culver is a thief 4 hr Curious 8
Stephanie Brewer 4 hr Steph 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages