Repo man takes truck with owner's kid...

Repo man takes truck with owner's kids inside

There are 51 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Apr 9, 2008, titled Repo man takes truck with owner's kids inside. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

NICHOLASVILLE, Ky. A Central Kentucky man has pleaded not guilty to unlawful imprisonment and not having an operator's license after he repossessed a truck with three children inside. via The Courier-Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sick of it

Lexington, KY

#44 Jul 29, 2010
Repo people think they are some type of heroes. Let me be the first to tell you, you guys are slugs. Anyone that would take that much pleasure in intimidating people, dragging their cars off in front of small children, damaging the cars thru the process and then the loan companied calling to say they are selling the car for what they can get and then you are responsible for the rest. You have no control over the condition it is in since the stupid repo folks have driven it for miles with the brake on, or doors pried open, scratched and dented. I hope it happens to your sorry butts one day. This world is so full of hateful people....I am just SICK OF IT.
PAY THE BILL STUPID

Fulton, KY

#45 Aug 6, 2010
sick of it wrote:
Repo people think they are some type of heroes. Let me be the first to tell you, you guys are slugs. Anyone that would take that much pleasure in intimidating people, dragging their cars off in front of small children, damaging the cars thru the process and then the loan companied calling to say they are selling the car for what they can get and then you are responsible for the rest. You have no control over the condition it is in since the stupid repo folks have driven it for miles with the brake on, or doors pried open, scratched and dented. I hope it happens to your sorry butts one day. This world is so full of hateful people....I am just SICK OF IT.
I guess if you have kids you don't have to pay for the car they ride in!!
weeeee

Lagrange, GA

#46 Aug 6, 2010
they were probably black kids . So who cares. they will be in foster care sooner or later?

Since: Aug 10

Lagrange, GA

#47 Aug 6, 2010
Maybe he was repo-ing the kids cause she was a piece of Sh*t food stamper who hung out with mike peel and rachel preston!!
The truth

Lexington, KY

#48 Aug 7, 2010
OK, one of the kids belonged to a Nicholasville couple of the year Dave and April Wilson (pill dealers from trailor park), the other kids belong to Malina Lee and Shawn Gooch (real winners there, pill heads living off government). The truck belonged to Duane Lee, he's the father of Malina Lee, he didn't pay his payment, for like 6 weeks, kept hiding the truck, well son n law decided to take it downtown. First of all Ms. Wilson, no the fathers were not by the truck, they were in the house,(bet you couldn't guess what they were doing). There was someone outside, but the morons parked the truck on the side of the house, giving the repo man that has been trying to get truck for over a month a good shot at getting the truck, so he took it. First of all if owner would of paid the bill the truck wouldn't of been on a repo list, secondly, if parents wasn't so stupid the truck wouldn't of been pull to side of the house unattended with children in it. And that would explain why no lawyer would take the case, Mr. Blair paid them nothing,a judge would of laughed at them, only reason repo man went to jail was for driving with no license (another smart one there), there was no charge for endangering the welfare of a minor, just driving on suspended. So now there's the truth, and the reason I know it cause I was there, but in the house. Gave you the truth so we can now drop it ok
Kids Used As Shield

United States

#49 Aug 7, 2010
The truth wrote:
OK, one of the kids belonged to a Nicholasville couple of the year Dave and April Wilson (pill dealers from trailor park), the other kids belong to Malina Lee and Shawn Gooch (real winners there, pill heads living off government). The truck belonged to Duane Lee, he's the father of Malina Lee, he didn't pay his payment, for like 6 weeks, kept hiding the truck, well son n law decided to take it downtown. First of all Ms. Wilson, no the fathers were not by the truck, they were in the house,(bet you couldn't guess what they were doing). There was someone outside, but the morons parked the truck on the side of the house, giving the repo man that has been trying to get truck for over a month a good shot at getting the truck, so he took it. First of all if owner would of paid the bill the truck wouldn't of been on a repo list, secondly, if parents wasn't so stupid the truck wouldn't of been pull to side of the house unattended with children in it. And that would explain why no lawyer would take the case, Mr. Blair paid them nothing,a judge would of laughed at them, only reason repo man went to jail was for driving with no license (another smart one there), there was no charge for endangering the welfare of a minor, just driving on suspended. So now there's the truth, and the reason I know it cause I was there, but in the house. Gave you the truth so we can now drop it ok
I would say that the kids were used as a shield to keep the repo man from taking the vehicle while the parents were buying drugs. Parents thought that if they left the kids in the car the repo man would not dare take the car.

Since: Jan 10

United States

#50 Aug 7, 2010
I hope they sue the hell out Blairs. I the SOB who drove away without checking out the car should go to prison! Did he realize how dangerous that could of been? I hope they sue Blairs for everything they are worth and more. Sounds to me like Blairs should not be allowed to sell cars in nicholasville anymore. The same thing that happend to World Class should happen to Blairs. I have had several people working for me buy from blairs and I know how they do business. How dumb.
Yes sirrrr

United States

#51 Aug 7, 2010
What happened to world class? I'm out of the loop! Lol
broken stuff

Lexington, KY

#52 Aug 9, 2010
PAY THE BILL STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you have kids you don't have to pay for the car they ride in!!
You totally missed the point idiot. The kids have control over things being paid, some adults don't when they are told bills are paid when in truth they are not. Regardless, have a little class and not act like an idiot and Mr. Macho Repo man in front of kids and devastating them.

I hope you don't have children, you don't have the heart
JOHN BAREFOOT

Durham, CT

#53 Jun 18, 2012
BEEN REPOING FOR 30YRS I WOULD HAVE CHARGED HER FOR GETTING ALL HER SHIT BACK AND BABYSITTING FEE'S END OF STORY....
JOHN BAREFOOT

Durham, CT

#54 Jun 18, 2012
why did they repo your car....cry baby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Dollar 8 hr Big talki Mike 6
Kim reister 10 hr Know her 8
Kelly Basham have her baby yet? (Jul '17) 11 hr Hehe 27
Kim burge is a joke 11 hr Ekno 9
Amanda (Sep '15) 14 hr Cbb 11
Holly and Ryan Gosser 15 hr Nich Vegas 1
Nicholasville coroner 19 hr LOLer 24

Nicholasville Jobs

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages