Salesman at Nissan on Nich. Good pla...

Salesman at Nissan on Nich. Good place to work?

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

curious

Amelia, OH

#1 Sep 5, 2011
How many hours a week do they work their salesman. Is it a good place to work?
stay away

Paris, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2011
no it is not ...do you your homework...bbb,aty general complaints ,dealerrater,etc
pez

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2011
and "Paris" is at it again it seems. "curious" if you look back through Topix you will see that this moron has it out for the owners for some psycho reason. Hours are long, but they are in any dealership really. Closed every Sunday and have one other day off during the week and if I remember correctly one night you get out early. Theres no harm in trying a place out and deciding for yourself. I wouldn't take anything on this crap hole website to heart.
bound to find u

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Sep 18, 2011
pez wrote:
and "Paris" is at it again it seems. "curious" if you look back through Topix you will see that this moron has it out for the owners for some psycho reason. Hours are long, but they are in any dealership really. Closed every Sunday and have one other day off during the week and if I remember correctly one night you get out early. Theres no harm in trying a place out and deciding for yourself. I wouldn't take anything on this crap hole website to heart.
I agree u wont know unless u try it on ur own
hilfrackenarious

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2011
Just like any other place, it's what you make of it.
NOT TRUE

Paris, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2011
THIS PLACE IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK.
kstate

Kathleen, GA

#8 Sep 21, 2011
Under investigation for being "out of trust.". Look for bankruptcy soon.
UPDATE

Paris, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2011
HELL NO!!LOOK UP BBB, THAN CALL ATY GENERAL PAUL WYNGATE IN FRANKFORT, ENOUGH SAID..PLACE IS SOLD ANYWAYS.
bound to find u

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2011
UPDATE wrote:
HELL NO!!LOOK UP BBB, THAN CALL ATY GENERAL PAUL WYNGATE IN FRANKFORT, ENOUGH SAID..PLACE IS SOLD ANYWAYS.
Again no what ur talking about before u run at tthe mouth dumbass
Susan

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Sep 28, 2011
Are they looking for managers?
lala

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Sep 28, 2011
They didn't sell. Still owned by McCauley's. Have new management under Bill Willoughby. If they were going bankrupt then why would they invest in a new sign at their Chrysler store.
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 29, 2011
lala wrote:
They didn't sell. Still owned by McCauley's. Have new management under Bill Willoughby. If they were going bankrupt then why would they invest in a new sign at their Chrysler store.
lol, not a valid argument, in lexington jaguar built a whole new building and went bankrupt!!!, so i dont think a damned sign is proof they are gonna stay!!!
Bill Willoughby

Richmond, KY

#14 May 18, 2012
I got plenty of DRUGS for sale or trade. I will do the same deal I was doing at Oxmoor Mazda and Freedom Dodge (I will let you use my company gas card in-trade for any pills, drugs, or basically anything to keep me high.)
teresa

Lexington, KY

#15 May 18, 2012
I think all of you need to get a life! Ron doesn't own Nissan any longer, has nothing to do with it! He is a good man and has a good family. Leave them all alone.
thanks

Lexington, KY

#16 May 19, 2012
Thankfully Ron dose not own it anymore ... now it is a good place to work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HEY pillbilly! 22 min Sarah 6
Theives! Theives! 26 min Sarah 2
Amber Parker 1 hr Dope heads 8
Jacob Covey 2 hr Faleshia Covey 11
Girl who use to dance on Main Street 4 hr Sarah 3
Shire johns 4 hr Why 2
Dylan Cartright Back In The News 5 hr Listenuppeeps 13

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance