United States

#6 Aug 2, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
are they hiring?
They are always hiring.
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#7 Aug 2, 2012
My boyfriend Nate works there and like it and makes great money he's a salesman though not in the factory.
hmmmm

AOL

#8 Aug 2, 2012
they hire through a temp service right? any idea what temp service they go through?
Chris

Macon, GA

#9 Aug 11, 2012
How much does production jobs pay?
at least 1100

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Nov 8, 2012
$11.00 good place to work. Not for the lazies though, high turnover cause they work you. Once you get off the line its not as bad
Too True

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 22, 2012
No name you are absolutely correct. Drugs are easily found there. I miss the people and the easy access to drugs, but not the work.
pay raise

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Jan 2, 2013
It sounds to me like there may be drugs everywhere these days. You have to keep yourself straight and protect yourself. Don't pass on a great job just because everyone around you is a pill head.(I KNOW how crazy that just sounded.) I know someone at alltech who keeps to themselves, barely even consumes alcohol and has NO PROBLEMS with the pill heads.

They are raising their company standards and with that they have increase their pay. quite significantly actually! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is strong and doesn't mind dealing with warehouse work... benefits immediately, 401K $1 for $1 up to the first 6% and I think hire on is at least $12 now... oh and the person I know has worked ONE Saturday in 12 months and about 1 friday out of the month, on average.
Dan

United States

#14 Mar 14, 2014
You can get drunk at Alltech and still keep your job on the clock and yes the pills are bad.. It's going down hill they let kids take it over.. Stay away...
LOL

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Mar 14, 2014
Does Homie still work there?
lookingforjob

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2014
What's the temp service they use?
Worksatalltech

Lexington, KY

#17 Mar 19, 2014
Remedy Staffing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do they do drugs at Pizza hut on main 4 min Say no to pizza hut 2
kenny brown (Jun '15) 10 min On Blast 30
Nicholasville KY Hookah Lounge 17 min Biz phone interne... 3
How did Donnie Tuttle Die??? 1 hr Anonomus 16
what happened tp Tyler Masters? (Jan '13) 2 hr ihatefrowners 32
Kroger 5 hr ihatefrowners 8
How Did Dianna maynard pass away?? 5 hr ihateloosers 22

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance