First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Uhhohh

Dayton, OH

#1 Mar 27, 2013
soooo.... did he get busted becuz he was messn with jessie myers? Funny she gets popped for prostitutin and shit and now, he gets popped too?
Hey

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Your just mad cuz she whooped ur ass haha
shiz

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Jessie is a piece of garbage, and so is Marion. They both got busted for heroin.
Hey

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 28, 2013
No they didn't so apparently u don't know anything
shantelle

Jasper, IN

#5 Mar 28, 2013
marion got arrested at his baby mommas house.such a shame how he acts. he needs to be a man for her and the kids and leave these streets and hoes alone. hope he gets a long time or the shit beaten out of him. low life bastard.
Hey

Dayton, OH

#6 Mar 28, 2013
(Kids) Marion only has one son and he doesn't need to worry about her there not together he gives her money anytime her or her mom ask she's just a bitch that uses her son against him that's not a good mother at all just a money Hungary hoe that makes her just as low life no wonder he is the way he is he has to pay to see his own child and do whatever she wants and the sad part is he does what ever she ask just to see his child that's a great father to me:)
haha

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Hey wrote:
(Kids) Marion only has one son and he doesn't need to worry about her there not together he gives her money anytime her or her mom ask she's just a bitch that uses her son against him that's not a good mother at all just a money Hungary hoe that makes her just as low life no wonder he is the way he is he has to pay to see his own child and do whatever she wants and the sad part is he does what ever she ask just to see his child that's a great father to me:)
you tryingto make him out to be a great father but he is absolutly not! if he was a good dad he would not be in jail for selling dope! he would be worried about taking care of his son instead of runnng around and selling dope
hah

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Hey wrote:
if he is a good father he would get a job to take care of his son like a real man does.
Hey

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Mar 29, 2013
If u didn't understand what I said his baby Moma is a money Hungary hoe she won't even let him see him if he is doin good so why try if ur not even Aloud to see ur own kid and ok she's so much better when she got with him she knew what he did when they had a child she knew everything so obviously she didn't care cause she had money huh
Revia

Jasper, IN

#11 Mar 29, 2013
Cierra aka(Hey) first learn how to spell. Second stop using heroin and get a life. Third be a real woman and put your real name on here and stop hating cause he left you to come see her. Your the one he said called the po po on him for being here, so stop trying to hide with your lies and face up. However he should not have brought DRUGS in my house around my grandkids!!!! I am one pissed nanna, and as far as money he dont pay shit.
Ali

United States

#12 Mar 29, 2013
Marion is a damn good dad. He may have made some mistakes in life but who hasn't? Leave Adrian out of it. Marion will always have haters that are jealous but he is a good guy. And he didn't get busted. He's in jail for child support. Try again people.
Hey

Dayton, OH

#13 Mar 29, 2013
This isn't cierra and I don't do any drugs at all and reva your the one who called the police because u don't like Marion you run ur daughters life she can't do anything without you buttin in her life u think you are a good grand mother Adrian is gonna dispice you. no matter what Marion does do you think Adrian would want to see his dad arrested in front of him no 6 year old would and you put him threw that just to make your self happy u wasn't thinking of Adrian the one thing that matters and the last time I checked there's no grandparents rights in ky and I don't like Ciara either she's a junkie and doesn't even take care of her kids........but you got what you wanted and what you have Been tryin to accomplish but karma gets every one back.
Hey

Dayton, OH

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Is that y wouldn't let him see Adrian cause he wouldn't give you 200 dollars and buy ur daughter a phone y'all think he's such a bad person then y did Jessica tell him to take her other son to that's a baby and not even his and if he didn't take the baby he couldn't take Adrian y'all are just fake people that think your better than everyone else but ur not in gods eyes were all the same
revia

Jasper, IN

#15 Mar 29, 2013
BAHAHAHAHA you dont know NOTHING!!!!!! a COWARD hides behind things.
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
If u didn't understand what I said his baby Moma is a money Hungary hoe she won't even let him see him if he is doin good so why try if ur not even Aloud to see ur own kid and ok she's so much better when she got with him she knew what he did when they had a child she knew everything so obviously she didn't care cause she had money huh
You have no clue as to what you are talking about. Get a life little girl.
He does not and has not taken care of his son. He has been given opportunity one right after the other to do so. However he keeps choosing drugs, over his son. It's such a shame. His son loves his father. I want to ask you a question. If you love your child would you subject them to drugs? Possibility of child accidently ingesting the drug? Or what about being around guns, and the street life? What kind of parent is that?
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#17 Mar 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
What's your real name?
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#18 Mar 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
This isn't cierra and I don't do any drugs at all and reva your the one who called the police because u don't like Marion you run ur daughters life she can't do anything without you buttin in her life u think you are a good grand mother Adrian is gonna dispice you. no matter what Marion does do you think Adrian would want to see his dad arrested in front of him no 6 year old would and you put him threw that just to make your self happy u wasn't thinking of Adrian the one thing that matters and the last time I checked there's no grandparents rights in ky and I don't like Ciara either she's a junkie and doesn't even take care of her kids........but you got what you wanted and what you have Been tryin to accomplish but karma gets every one back.
Who puts themselves in a position to be arrested around their 6 year old son. Lets put blame where the blame lies. On the person committing the crimes. And possesses narcotics around his 6 year old. Now come on with something logical please.
Hey

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Mar 29, 2013
If u want someone to change you have to help them not make it harder for them and always put them down my kids aren't around anything but I have known Marion for years I know his whole family and yours (Stan is my cousin) and me putting my name what would that accomplish your a grown women you have grandchildren and children what are you gonna do beat me up cause the truth hurts if you really knew Marion deep inside you would no really he is kind hearted and he regrets the things he has done if Marion could get away from the people he messed with and have someone be there for him everyday then I know he would change
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 29, 2013
Hey wrote:
If u want someone to change you have to help them not make it harder for them and always put them down my kids aren't around anything but I have known Marion for years I know his whole family and yours (Stan is my cousin) and me putting my name what would that accomplish your a grown women you have grandchildren and children what are you gonna do beat me up cause the truth hurts if you really knew Marion deep inside you would no really he is kind hearted and he regrets the things he has done if Marion could get away from the people he messed with and have someone be there for him everyday then I know he would change
Apparently you don't know me. I don't have grand children. No I don't want to beat you up. I want to have an adult conversation with you in person. So you can stop trash talking someone that you obviously know nothing about other then what false/inaccurate information someone gave you. I know Marion very well thank you. I don't give a flying f*** what he does with his life. He just needs to keep the drugs away from his son. And people like you away from causing more distress then needed. Again you just proved my point you don't know as much as you think. Now if you would like to meet up with me and discuss this I am available any time tomorrow.
Hey

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Mar 29, 2013
I don't know you I was talking to Jessica and revia you just like drama so you put ur big nose in it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stankey box 1 hr Panthers 5
green mustang??? 1 hr Panthers 2
Al's Car Repair (Apr '14) 7 hr Hey 18
Lloyd and Frances Cobb (Oct '13) 7 hr smd 3
Al's Auto Repair 400 North Main Street 7 hr Dave 7
Where is Falicia duncan hiding at 9 hr this 14
Where is Steven Graham? 12 hr woohoo 9

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance