Concerned Family

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Is there something that can be done with the vagrants and stinky people the wander up and down the streets and in parking lots? They are such a danger to the community that they need to be removed from the streets. Mr Stinky walks up and down the streets and now, we have noticed, another old man walking aimlessly around. Can someone help these poor, dangerous crazy guys?
sure

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 6, 2013
And it starts with you!! Invite them into your home, offer them a hot shower and a meal!!! Who exactly do you expect to "fix" the problem??? Everyone has a civic responsibility to help those less fortunate!
Concerned Family

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
sure wrote:
And it starts with you!! Invite them into your home, offer them a hot shower and a meal!!! Who exactly do you expect to "fix" the problem??? Everyone has a civic responsibility to help those less fortunate!
NO WAY. They are all crazy and one is violent. No way would I have them in my home around my children. I think one has been in jail for his temper and the other one has been around here for so long, he is nasty, dirty and stinks to high heaven. He is a vagrant and I am sure there are laws against their kind parading around town....and stirring up trouble and the stench from both of them. Sorry, but not my responsibility to take care of the crazy. That is why our outrageous taxes are supposed to be used for. YOU take them into your home if you want, but not us. sorry.
You are mean

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2013
That us just mean! Leave them alone they are not hurting anyone if they were the cops would have done something by now, you are just a b i t c h
call

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Call the cops
thoughts

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Concerned Family wrote:
<quoted text>
NO WAY. They are all crazy and one is violent. No way would I have them in my home around my children. I think one has been in jail for his temper and the other one has been around here for so long, he is nasty, dirty and stinks to high heaven. He is a vagrant and I am sure there are laws against their kind parading around town....and stirring up trouble and the stench from both of them. Sorry, but not my responsibility to take care of the crazy. That is why our outrageous taxes are supposed to be used for. YOU take them into your home if you want, but not us. sorry.
im sure thats how he wanted life to turn out have some compassion for those less fortunate. Try opening your mind and heart.
Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
They are called "less fortunate" "homeless".........J ust remember it's CAN happen to anyone, even YOU! Think of the economy, how hard it is to find a job.....Things can happen at anytime that can make anyone one of us less fortunate or homeless.....IF you don't think so, just go to downtown Lex or any big city and talk to and get stories from some of the homeless at shelters, I am sure you would be amazed and see that it could and does happen to people just like you!
And don't forget Karma is a bitch and when you talk about or make fun of someone, It just may come back to bite you in the ass!!!
right on

United States

#8 Feb 6, 2013
karma wrote:
They are called "less fortunate" "homeless".........J ust remember it's CAN happen to anyone, even YOU! Think of the economy, how hard it is to find a job.....Things can happen at anytime that can make anyone one of us less fortunate or homeless.....IF you don't think so, just go to downtown Lex or any big city and talk to and get stories from some of the homeless at shelters, I am sure you would be amazed and see that it could and does happen to people just like you!
And don't forget Karma is a bitch and when you talk about or make fun of someone, It just may come back to bite you in the ass!!!
well stated!
joke

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
call wrote:
Call the cops
HA, in this town? you are kidding, right? And, if all of you think it is so wonderful and want to "help" these people, post YOUR name, address and phone number on here and we will send them to YOUR HOUSE.

Can't WAIT to see how many of you fall all over yourselves wanting to "help."
ha!!

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2013
joke wrote:
<quoted text>HA, in this town? you are kidding, right? And, if all of you think it is so wonderful and want to "help" these people, post YOUR name, address and phone number on here and we will send them to YOUR HOUSE.

Ya send em over
Thoughts

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 6, 2013
joke wrote:
<quoted text>
HA, in this town? you are kidding, right? And, if all of you think it is so wonderful and want to "help" these people, post YOUR name, address and phone number on here and we will send them to YOUR HOUSE.

I've opened my home to a homeless family before unfortunately my space is approx 1200 square feet and was not the greatest idea I ever had but it was enough time to get additional assistance to get them back on there feet. While I can't take in every homeless family I have given groceries to the man you are speaking of. Have you ever taken the time to talk to these people you speak so poorly of? I'm sorry you are so bitter I hope with that attitude you never have to face hard times as it could just as easily be you under a given set of circumstances.

I have no issues giving to someone who is hurting whenever possible.
joke

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
I've opened my home to a homeless family before unfortunately my space is approx 1200 square feet and was not the greatest idea I ever had but it was enough time to get additional assistance to get them back on there feet. While I can't take in every homeless family I have given groceries to the man you are speaking of. Have you ever taken the time to talk to these people you speak so poorly of? I'm sorry you are so bitter I hope with that attitude you never have to face hard times as it could just as easily be you under a given set of circumstances.
I have no issues giving to someone who is hurting whenever possible.
OMG...you fell for his "homeless" and "less fortunate" guise? He and his crazy brother own land in this county and have homes. They have more money that many people in this county and are both crazier than bedbugs. This one stinks to high heaven and no, he WON'T take a bath or put on clean clothes. THAT IS A FACT and ask anyone who knows about the LOWRY BROTHERS. Ask anyone who works at the courthouse. Don't take a stranger's word for it. But ask,. please.

If you are going to be stupid enough to "fall" for people's hard luck stories, you should check them out first and not be made to look like a fool. I would be the FIRST to help someone if they truly needed it, but in this case, shame on you for not checking out the real story behind this stinking, dirty, filthy man. There is NO SHAME in being poor, but to go as dirty and as stinking as he does....NO EXCUSE for that. NONE whatsoever.
Larry

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Wow, you have such an evil soul. I think you seem to have a lot of time noticing all the people out in the town. You know all about them and their private lives. Get your busy ass a job! I don't know how someone walking around town has to be crazy and causing trouble. I am not for certain who all you are talking about but I don't see people running around town causing trouble because they may be homeless. I think you have too much time on your hands and the high and mighty big wigs at the courthouse are just as low. Ever heard don't get above your raisin. This town needs to worry about the serious crimes and drug addicts! Not someone walking down the street minding their own business. Shame on you and the courthouse rejects.
joke

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Larry, you obviously are a johhny come lately to these posts. As I stated, neither of these men are homeless. Sorry you cannot read. And, since you have no clue as to whom I am talking about, then why comment. Typical of someone who thinks they know everything about everything.

And, had you bothered to read the posts, you would have seen that my ass DOES have a job. haha. typical mentality here. "OPEN YOUR MOUTH, INSERT YOUR FOOT UP TO YOUR ASS."

Now, move along little doggie, because you are just as stupid as the rest of the morons on here who don't have a clue.
Larry

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Who is the moron?? High and mighty ass? Your job must pay you to stalk the people that walk around town! And moron a lot that walk around town are homeless. I don't know who you are talking about because I don't have a job like you and the courthouse gossips! You all are no better than the so called stinky man, he is human and so are you! Your shit stinks to! You are the one who started this ridiculous post like it was some state of emergency. Go hide under your bed! Choke on your silver spoon.
Could be

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Larry wrote:
Who is the moron?? High and mighty ass? Your job must pay you to stalk the people that walk around town! And moron a lot that walk around town are homeless. I don't know who you are talking about because I don't have a job like you and the courthouse gossips! You all are no better than the so called stinky man, he is human and so are you! Your shit stinks to! You are the one who started this ridiculous post like it was some state of emergency. Go hide under your bed! Choke on your silver spoon.
Agreed, this person will have their judgement day! It is sad when people think they are so much better then next, but I guarantee they put their pants on the same way as everyone else one leg at a time, karma is a bitch and it will get them!
Pepper Spray

Louisville, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Try spraying the vagrants down with some home made pepper spray. Then pepper them with your sling shot a couple times. They'll leave.
Joe

United States

#19 Feb 11, 2013
Oh yea. Go on be more of an ass and get thrown in jail! Best thing could happen to you! And who is a danger to the community again? Idiots!
Donlk

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Most of what you see are the wandering residents of Rose Terrace Lodge.Usually they can be found mooching off people at speedway.I don't mind to extend a little kindness,but outright panhandling should be discouraged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick cheek 43 min Who 3
Mckechnie trash 2 hr Wonder why 4
Review: Humphrey Janet Attorney At Law (Dec '14) 3 hr Disgusted 11
Od 3 hr Shirley smith 16
Jolene holene begley 4 hr Jar of roses 6
where are black walnut trees? 4 hr ABC 1
anal bleach 4 hr buttcrack 1

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance