Home buyer

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I'm thinking of buying a house on Laurel Lane. Can anybody tell me what kind of neighborhood this is? I have two children ages 8 and 12. Is this a good area if you have kids? Please give honest answers because once I sign the papers I'm there for 15 years. Thank you!
not bad

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Home buyer wrote:
I'm thinking of buying a house on Laurel Lane. Can anybody tell me what kind of neighborhood this is? I have two children ages 8 and 12. Is this a good area if you have kids? Please give honest answers because once I sign the papers I'm there for 15 years. Thank you!
It's like any other neighborhood you have good and bad. Not alot of crime or cops being called all the time.Unless you live down toward williams.The duplexes on the end have cops alot.Like i said it's an alright place depending on where your house is.
Becky

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I grew up on honeysuckle.It's a good place for kids.My kids are over there all the time with my mom and dad.We never have any trouble.Hope this helps you.
jackie

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

I live on laurel lane across the street from twin acres. This neighborhood isn't safe. There's drug dealers and pillheads. my neighbors have been broken into and their stuff stolen. People are moving because of all the drugs and such on the corner of laurel lane and twin acres and Williams and laurel lane. Don't move here. U will regret it.
just me

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

i made the mistake of buying a house on williams 3 years ago... now im stuck and it sucks... dont make the same mistake

on the other hand it would be nice to have some decent people in the neighbor hood
citizen

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

I got news for you get out of nicholasville it is nothing but pill heads politicians rednecks hoodlums except for very few people that has been here forever!!
Matt

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

I'd like to know who the woman is that has that white corvette? She lives on one of them streets.
Williams resident

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

She's a dealer probably. I've seen her coming and going from that house on the venerable of laurel lane and Williams rd. All the junkies hang out there. Smh nasty place!
Know her

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Williams resident,She is not a drug dealer! She works for the court system and thats her family. She lives over there so look her up and ask her. Bet you won't like what she has to say.
uh oh

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

She's a great woman. Lots of fun to be around and no she does not sell or do drugs.She almost never drives her car so IDK how you could have seen it anywhere.SMH! I agree with the post above mine.Go ask her.She's a nice lady!
Williams resident

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

All I'm saying is that everytime I drive by there there is always drug deals and drug heads out there on the corner. No telling how many cars stop there. Its an easy assumption to make considering all the other drug traffic that goes on there. Im sure the police are watching that duplex on the end. If not then they need to be!
lies

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Williams resident wrote:
She's a dealer probably. I've seen her coming and going from that house on the venerable of laurel lane and Williams rd. All the junkies hang out there. Smh nasty place!
You are a liar!I'm a friend of hers and she would never ever sell drugs.You better step back and think before you go saying shit about innocent people.This forum is about buying a house not who does or doesn't use drugs!Yeah that's her family and she's a good person.So shut your mouth!
lies

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Her husband has relatives who ARE the police! They are good people so don't just assume that you know everything.
lies

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Yep she's married to a good guy.
Williams resident

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

lies wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar!I'm a friend of hers and she would never ever sell drugs.You better step back and think before you go saying shit about innocent people.This forum is about buying a house not who does or doesn't use drugs!Yeah that's her family and she's a good person.So shut your mouth!
I thought I corrected myself? Hmm maybe not so allow me to reiterate what I said... Everytime I drive by that house there is some form of illegal activity going on. It was safe to assume that if a car was parked out front, then a drug deal was going on. I apologize if my post got some undies in a knot but truth is truth.
Also, the person who started this thread was asking the residents of the neighborhood WHAT THEY THOUGHT about the neighborhood before they bought a house in it. You can ask ANYONE in that neighborhood about the drugs and such and they will tell you which house/houses it comes from. You guessed it! The house on the end of the street!
BTW, threats? Really? Kinda Jr high school don't you think?
holly

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

uh oh wrote:
She's a great woman. Lots of fun to be around and no she does not sell or do drugs.She almost never drives her car so IDK how you could have seen it anywhere.SMH! I agree with the post above mine.Go ask her.She's a nice lady!
Caroline Bain Burgin, A nice lady? Are YOU ON CRACK. She is a bitch from hell! And i guarantee if you went to her door to ask her ANYTHING she cuss you out and be ready to fight. She is F psycho!
holly

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

lies wrote:
Her husband has relatives who ARE the police! They are good people so don't just assume that you know everything.
Caronlyn is not married you dumb ass. NO one would marry her crazy ass
lies

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Williams resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I corrected myself? Hmm maybe not so allow me to reiterate what I said... Everytime I drive by that house there is some form of illegal activity going on. It was safe to assume that if a car was parked out front, then a drug deal was going on. I apologize if my post got some undies in a knot but truth is truth.
Also, the person who started this thread was asking the residents of the neighborhood WHAT THEY THOUGHT about the neighborhood before they bought a house in it. You can ask ANYONE in that neighborhood about the drugs and such and they will tell you which house/houses it comes from. You guessed it! The house on the end of the street!
BTW, threats? Really? Kinda Jr high school don't you think?
Who's threating you? They are good people. It's great you apologized for your mistake. To the other posters,it's not Carolyn Bain.This lady drives a convertable newer corvette. She's not anything like Carolyn! She's a really nice and fun woman.
Home buyer

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

After reading all of the comments and talking with homeowners near the house that is for sale,including the woman with the car(who by the way is very nice)I along with my children have decided to buy this house! I do believe that we will be happy here.Plus,I have already made a new friend! Thank you all for your input.I look forward to many years here and finally having a home that is all mine! Thanks again.P.S. My house is not near Williams rd. But is father up on Laurel.
williams resident

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Good luck to you. But remember these words that I type to you now
Your going to hate it in a few years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Mitchisahero 1,075
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Reality 151,030
Glen Burr 19 min hmmm 12
whatcha got to say now!!! 47 min Truth 63
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr yourmommm 1,048
who is lacey reynolds' baby daddy? 5 hr wild one 11
Everett Laird dating Crystal Underwood..LOL 6 hr Her daughter 17
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••