Man carrying huge cross Main St.

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yeller

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2010
Did anyone else see the man with the 7-8 foot wooden cross on a wheel?? He was dragging it behind him like Jesus had to.

Personally I think this is a great reminder, we all need to thank God for granting us a chance at a new year. No he may not let you win the lottery but somehow even when you're broke somehow someway something happens to where ends just meet. This is what is known as a miracle. Winning the lottery is a fluke, you can't pray and ask God to help you win the lottery, it's like cheating. Remember God's will never takes you where God's Grace won't protect you.
Yeller

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Well, I mean Jesus' cross didn't have a wheel but you know what I mean...
Hey you

Granbury, TX

#3 Jan 5, 2010
Y??
sss

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2010
that was awesome :)
youradippoop

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 5, 2010
Jesus did not have a wheel, and his cross was bigger.

So basically this guy reminded me that people are not willing to go as far as they need to, and that he does not take his religion seriously.
Night man

Granbury, TX

#6 Jan 5, 2010
Someone should just ask..
mike

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2010
yes i seen him walking all the way down nich rd till he got to town. but that was nothing compared to the night i seen the guy dressed like jesus walking down richmond rd. wow he really looked like him. people was stoping. i even stopped he would just say whats your name. it as crazy he just appeared out of nowhere. but heard the police took him in. so turns out he wasnt real . just someone walking around from state to state dressed like jesus.. but it was still crazy yo.. anyone else see him
abcd

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2010
youradippoop wrote:
So basically this guy reminded me that people are not willing to go as far as they need to, and that he does not take his religion seriously.
may i ask if the cross you carry around has wheels or not? thats what I thought! at least hes doin somethin other than bitchin on topix! bare that burden!
OMYGOSH

Leechburg, PA

#9 Jan 5, 2010
youradippoop wrote:
You must not either. Talking ignorance about some person trying to remind us of the most important thing in this whacked out world. Let us not forget that the frigid cold should outweigh the fact that he chose to use a wheel. Besides he is not our Father in Heaven, he was just a man carrying a cross as a statement.
karen

Morehead, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2010
ok i have been seeing this guy walking around town sinc like the middle of december and i dont really know what to think of it. im not sure if this guy is the real deal or if hes just crazy. i believe in god 100% and i believe in evything the bible says... like when the end is near it says we wont know one season from the next and thats happening, it says that jesus will return and walk the earth for a thousand years... then of couse there is the whole 2012 thing i for one can say i believe it and i hope that if it happens im with everyone i love. i mean really could this world get worse than it already is...all people think about nowadays is sex sex sex money money money and drugs drugs drugs... little ten year old girls walking around in booty shorts women showing men everything they got.. its like noone has morals anymore.. what happened...this world could be a whole lot better place if people would just stop bein nasty ,greedy, selfish.
idk

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2010
Yeller wrote:
Did anyone else see the man with the 7-8 foot wooden cross on a wheel?? He was dragging it behind him like Jesus had to.
Personally I think this is a great reminder, we all need to thank God for granting us a chance at a new year. No he may not let you win the lottery but somehow even when you're broke somehow someway something happens to where ends just meet. This is what is known as a miracle. Winning the lottery is a fluke, you can't pray and ask God to help you win the lottery, it's like cheating. Remember God's will never takes you where God's Grace won't protect you.
this is not the first year that he has carried this cross!! I can not beleive any of you havent seen this before,he does this about every year around christmas.
red hot roots

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2010
I think it is a great reminder of the one who dies for us..I applaud this man..keep it up..faith never fails!
spacer

Granbury, TX

#13 Jan 6, 2010
It is nice to remember

Since: Jan 10

Raleigh, NC

#14 Jan 6, 2010
i think its great to see someone showing their love and respect for God..not many ppl do..i also applaud him!! God has his own reward for him!! may God bless u all!!!!!
foreign guy in turbin

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 7, 2010
are you all talking about the foreign guy that wears a turbin & a long dress ? he is too wierd for me. I am afraid he is a terrorist. I see him around lake mingo alot . He stands & holds his arms up to the sky & chants something. All I could make out of it was victory , victory .
he really scares me.
THETRUTH

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2010
Your god isn't real and you need to believe in that as a crutch because you can't stand the fact that you, your family, me, everyone you know, everyone that's existed is smaller than a speck in the universe Go live your life and try to make your own mark in this world don't ride the coat tails of a false prophet to try to give yourself meaning
what

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2010
yes i seen the foreign guy to . he does look like a terrorist.. i seen him on main street holding something. and moveing his arm up and down yelling something.. he may be in with osama bin laden.. planning a attack on nicholasville. someone needs to comfront him. before its to late
holy moly

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2010
THETRUTH wrote:
Your god isn't real and you need to believe in that as a crutch because you can't stand the fact that you, your family, me, everyone you know, everyone that's existed is smaller than a speck in the universe Go live your life and try to make your own mark in this world don't ride the coat tails of a false prophet to try to give yourself meaning
i pitty you,i really do.who r u 2 say "our God" isnt real? you have your opinion and your certainly entitled to it,that doesnt mean you should always give it!The fact of what you said doesnt bother me as much as you just generalized a wide variety of believers with your needing a crutch theory.If u r not a believer than thats your choice,same as its mine to believe.The difference is with me if I dis agree with you imnot gonna act like I know all there is to know about everyone and everything,ill except the fact your lost and go on with my day.If I needed a crutch yes sir/or mam he would be it! Have a nice day!my point= my God is real to me!
Just saying

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2010
Yeller wrote:
I saw this guy walking down Nicholasville Rd. towards Lexington about 3 or so weeks ago.
I just wanted to say I agree with you!!!
someone

Fairborn, OH

#20 Jan 7, 2010
is this foreign guy in a turbin, dressed all in white? that was seen by someone on here at lake mingo. if so we seen him at walmart around christmas he spoke to my daughter wich freaked her out. no big deal just a little weird this day in age to be so friendly.just wonderin if this is the same guy spoke of above chanting at lake mingo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Hellar 7 min Free toe lay 4
Jay Collins 15 min Wannaknow 3
Shawna did Shaun dirty 54 min mom 32
Who is cheating!? 2 hr guy 8
Who else was with Barry Stinnett? RIP Monty (Nov '14) 3 hr Raven 16
Mike clark 5 hr RxCHxLLx 11
New restaurants in nicholsville 6 hr Inside Info 2

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance