Rehab

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2011
Has he gone to rehab? Needs to.
Hooya

Jefferson, GA

#2 Jan 3, 2011
hey BJ seen you with your brother tonight.I saw the pain in your face man. I have been in the place that you are in. Its rough..you cant do it alone and the only thing you have to change is everything. Though I dont know you well I want you to know I am praying for you. There is help out there if you want it. Good Luck to you man.
http://portaltools.na.org/portaltools/Meeting...
hahaha

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2011
Kinda, military poot him thare. He failed big time. They kicked his butt out. His wife left him. Hes a junky.
Learn To Spell

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2011
hahaha wrote:
Kinda, military poot him thare. He failed big time. They kicked his butt out. His wife left him. Hes a junky.
learn to spell hahaha. You think some shit like this is funny. Maybe your a junkie yourself. DONT LISTEN TO THE BULL BJ.. LOSE YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS and get the help you need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min SAYWHAT 7,072
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,331
Election 2014 Jessamine County 1 hr about time 65
Steve O'Daniel Jess Co SHERIFF (Jan '14) 2 hr about time 23
bicyclist 2 hr Hope she gets spl... 112
Jason Woodward 2 hr Bradley 2
tres hermanos 2 hr who cares 2

Nicholasville Jobs

Nicholasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nicholasville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nicholasville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]