Customet

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

This place is just like plato's closet, they buy and sell gently used clothing and furniture. They are cheap on their prices.
They are having a huge sale till en of month. Take your clothing in and get cash without going to Lexington. They are next to Barrett's in the Kimberly square shopping center

Open
Mon-thurs 10-8
Fri-sat 10-9
Sun 12-5
really

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Do you know their number?
simple mistake

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Its another one of Dylan Cartwright scheme.. Don't fall for it.. This guy is crazy..
Customet

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

simple mistake wrote:
Its another one of Dylan Cartwright scheme.. Don't fall for it.. This guy is crazy..
Shows how much you know - he just works there!

Since: Nov 09

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

simple mistake wrote:
Dylan Cartwright? Last I heard about him and his woman were they were trying to pull a scheme telling others their house had fl,ooded and everything was destroyed in order to get new things/donations from other people!!!!!!

I hope this place is not affiliated with him and if they are not affiliated with him IAM SORRY FOR POSTING THIS..........
really

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

So is there really a store there or not?
Livenin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Yea they are open 7 days a week
whats up

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

They are nothing like Plato's closet, there's nothing in there and it smells like smoke. Would not recommend going its worth the trip to Lex. Don't think they will be in business long
not really

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

This place is a joke....you have to dig through piles of clothes on the floor....I didn't see any name brand items either. The store is huge but there's not even enough inventory to fill one room. It was a total waste of my time.
Livenin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

They opened early but the racks are in and it's looking better. They have name brand, American eagle, hollister, Levi's and Abercrombie. Very clean place
whats up

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I call bullshit there is no name brand unless they where hiding them. And the people that are running it are they even out of high school. They are setting there self for failure. Good luck but don't see a bright future. Is the owner gay if he's nit he needs to quit acting like it wowww!!!!. I have alittle dealing with them and they are bullshitters they don't hold up to there word and they try to be scam artist. But they can't even do that right
candles

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

I was told the store was closing already? Or are they relocating from near Barretts? I wanted to check it out. Please let me know. Thanks.
Definitely

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

simple mistake wrote:
One of Dylan Cartwright's scheme's. You better watch you buy from him, the cops might get you for receiving stolen property. He has stolen from everyone in Nicholsville.
tin tin

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

So is this a legit business or what? What kind of scam could it be? Who is this fella?
Definitely

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Lets just say, he will meet Karma soon, and she won't be very nice to him.
totally awesome

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

They are never open. Heard he's charging 25.00 application fee for employment. Then once you get hired they refund your money. I know a Guy who got hired and worked for a week. Not only did the 25.00 not get refunded he has not received any money. That's been a week ago, tried calling them and they answered, but could not talk because they where out of town LOL. So if you paid 25.00 for application fee you just funded their vacation lmao
Definitely

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Sounds just like one of his schemes. Buyer beware, or whomever steps into the establishment period.
totally awesome

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Damn how does a scam artist start a business, if he's known as a liar and pulling scams all the time
totally awesome

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Why hasnt some one busted his head
Definitely

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Because he is such a little weasel, he gets away before you realize what's going on. But sounds like he might have people after him now. He can run, but he can't hide forever. The landlord of his most recent scheme, will now be screwed too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Nicholasville Forum right now

Search the Nicholasville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can they do this? 16 min Wiz 4
drug round up today 17 min LMAO 23
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min conservative crapola 138,685
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Hum 81,201
Valerie Renee Hall aka (Wheeler) aka (Sheeley) (Jun '12) 1 hr HEAL 92
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr nope 920
Eddie Hafley (Dec '10) 3 hr eddie hafley son eddie 76
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nicholasville Jobs

•••
•••
•••