Is Kayla Brooks single?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MeandU

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Just wondering if she is single, if she is how do I reach her. That young lady is very attractive.
blahu

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2012
yea right, she busted and a smut
MeandU

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2012
Don't really know much about her, just her name and what she looks like...not really concerned with her past or "what" she is, would like to get to know her tho. So if anyone can help me out here, obviously a lot of ppl know her since she is bashed on this site often...as I know this will probably receive criticism as well.
blahu

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2012
She will screw anyone and cant keep a needle out of her arm. true shizz
Whoa

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2012
^^ very tru!
mr dwayne lee buckner

San Angelo, TX

#6 Jan 24, 2012
yalls some bitchez
MeandU

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2012
Ooooh, didn't realize that was the case. She didnt look like a user, but like I say...I only met her once for like 5 minutes. So I'm gathering I would be better off not pursuing and letting this one go huh?
Ali

Fitzgerald, GA

#10 Jan 24, 2012
she's nasty. she shoots up 30s & meth and NO she's definitely NOT someone i would try to persue. if you dont have pills she probably wont mess with you anyways. & if you decide to persue her anyways; u might wna wrap it up, like 6 times.
doo doo

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 25, 2012
If you can get past them FUNKY messed up teeth!

RichieRoxi2

Since: Nov 09

Delray Beach, FL

#14 Jan 25, 2012
Ali wrote:
she's nasty. she shoots up 30s & meth and NO she's definitely NOT someone i would try to persue. if you dont have pills she probably wont mess with you anyways. & if you decide to persue her anyways; u might wna wrap it up, like 6 times.
LOL I dont say this much but GOOD ONE Ali!!!!!!! LOL
pluto

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2012
She already has like four boyfriends. And that's just the guys I no about.... there might b more then that. Yea she likes 30s n I'm not standing up for her because I really don't like her but we all have our own addictions. Smoking, drugs, drinking or sex. we all do something. " sex, drugs, rock n roll, speed, weed, birth control. Life's a bitch then u die, f*** it all, let's get high." That's the perfect quote for her.
gross

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2012
shes always single! noone wants to date her. noone needs to shell give it up for a line of a 30. she told robbie guy shed do him for a 30 and her shut her down hahahahahaha
eww

Memphis, TN

#17 Jan 25, 2012
she is nasty. poor girl hooked on drugs
yahdeedaa

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Jan 27, 2012
gross wrote:
shes always single! noone wants to date her. noone needs to shell give it up for a line of a 30. she told robbie guy shed do him for a 30 and her shut her down hahahahahaha
SHE DID !!! AND I KNOW A FEW MORE PEOPLE SHE DID THAT FOR AS WELL that girl is a nasty nasty person smh she sleeps with everyone haha i bet her thang thang is like throwing a toothpick in a volcano lmao !!! she stinks something awful i kno that like she doesnt shower period bluck ! i cant stand the sight of her ew or the thought
pluto

United States

#19 Jan 28, 2012
What.. That just made no sense.
Section 8

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 7, 2012
I thought she was living with Dylan Cartwright and was his girlfriend?
Whoa

Lexington, KY

#21 Feb 7, 2012
Na theyre cousins
mandy

Demotte, IN

#22 Feb 7, 2012
Cops came to my house looking for her over something she pawned.It was a felony charge I dont want her back around me if she steals and does stuff that stupied what els would she do for pills?
whatever

United States

#23 Feb 7, 2012
dylan cartwright is gayer than a 2 dollar bill! i saw him with his cute black boyfriend. not kidding. i dont even know him well but im damn sure hes a homo.

RichieRoxi2

Since: Nov 09

Pompano Beach, FL

#24 Feb 7, 2012
mandy wrote:
Cops came to my house looking for her over something she pawned.It was a felony charge I dont want her back around me if she steals and does stuff that stupied what els would she do for pills?
Damn that means she pawned a stolen item that was REPORTED stolen and traced back to her by paperwork!!!!! She will have a warrant out for her arrest if they cant find her........

Be careful everybody..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Threat 31 min LOLer 37
Clint Collins 1 hr LOLer 6
TJ Mays 5 hr Kalkelli 9
What happened on Tates Creek Road and McDowell 9 hr Want2know 79
Ronnie Murphy jr. 10 hr Sherry murphy 27
Robert Guy 10 hr Decon_works_wonders 11
Rebecca Snipp aka Rebecca Johnson 11 hr Mac 11

Nicholasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance