Jessamine County Girls Youth Girls So...

Jessamine County Girls Youth Girls Softball?

Posted in the Nicholasville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
p did

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2010
What's up with thenm?
omg

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 23, 2010
p did wrote:
What's up with thenm?
what do u mean? havent u been to the fields lately, havent u heard all of the drama with the new board? Parks and rec is going to take it over i think thats what i heard. this has been the worst this ball park has ever went through, i mean the boards in the past havent done to good either but man this new board has caused parks and rec to take it over. i just dont know what will come of all of this, i just hope it is all taken care of by spring so my child can continue to play up on the hill
p did

Lexington, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2010
I was just wondering because I went to the field to see if I could find someone to get my Fall Ball money back and the fields are a disaster. In the past the league was pretty good but I was just wondering what happened.
omg

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2010
p did wrote:
I was just wondering because I went to the field to see if I could find someone to get my Fall Ball money back and the fields are a disaster. In the past the league was pretty good but I was just wondering what happened.
u still havent got ur fall ball money back? u need to go to parks and rec and see if they know anything about it. did u get a letter about the refund?
carla k

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2010
Who's the pres.?
candy kane

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2010
Is this the Girls league that is on the hill at the city county park. I was just wondering because I am still looking in the mail for my $85.00
wow

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2010
candy kane wrote:
Is this the Girls league that is on the hill at the city county park. I was just wondering because I am still looking in the mail for my $85.00
still havent gotten ur money back. that is awful. who is in charge of things up there?
Average Guy

Manchester, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2010
Stacy Shelly or Chris Tyson will be able to help you or tell you who you can call to get ur money back

Since: Jul 10

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2010
I was on the board that was voted in back at the end of the season and from what I understand, parks and rec will be handling the girls softball. So you might contact them about getting your money back because they have( from what I was told) all the books and money.
wow

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 17, 2010
Dawn J wrote:
I was on the board that was voted in back at the end of the season and from what I understand, parks and rec will be handling the girls softball. So you might contact them about getting your money back because they have( from what I was told) all the books and money.
thank i will check into that
someone who knows

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2010
Average Guy wrote:
Stacy Shelly or Chris Tyson will be able to help you or tell you who you can call to get ur money back
chris tyson has "NOTHING" to do with anything she was voted off after the second week of the new board. if u all are wanting ur money back u need to talk to donnie goodlett or stacey they are the ones who was in charge of getting fall ball money back to those who signed up. and i sure hope parks and rec do take it over bc as u can see by people still not having there money back yet, they dont have a clue as what to do or how to run things up there so put someone in who does.
no joke

United States

#12 Nov 21, 2010
well i'd say if donnie goodlett was in charge you probably won't get your money back,he probably spent it so good luck with that!!!
sassy

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 28, 2010
Come on Spring.Can't wait for some drama on the hill
ashley lynn

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2011
any updates if there is gonna be spring ball?

Since: Jan 11

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2011
ashley lynn wrote:
any updates if there is gonna be spring ball?
Rumor is Parks & Rec took them over and they have claimed they don't have enough time to get the fields ready so no league this year. Maybe they will have summer or fall ball though. We are heading to Lexington like most people have done.
parent

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 26, 2011
parks and rec are taking sign ups now.you can call parks office for info.
Field 1

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2011
BIG O B wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor is Parks & Rec took them over and they have claimed they don't have enough time to get the fields ready so no league this year. Maybe they will have summer or fall ball though. We are heading to Lexington like most people have done.
Why don't you go and volunteer to help out, or is that beneath you!!
i agree

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2011
Field 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go and volunteer to help out, or is that beneath you!!
people want to complain but dont wanna do anything about it!!
noleague

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2011
There will be no league girls softball this year. The property has been given to parks & rec due to not enough people willing to help with fields,etc. P&R say fields cannot be ready in time so are taking a year off...in other words....there will probably never be girls softball there again because they can make a lot more money using them as adult ball fields. It is a sad day for girls in Jessamine Co.

Since: Jul 10

Greenup, KY

#21 Jan 27, 2011
I did go to league line up website and it does say they are doing sign ups just to see how many girls they can get. So not sure what's really going on.
As for people blaming the board, you really need to get the facts straight and ask parks and rec what's up with that. We was told a few months ago many different things. 1: we was a legal board and what we said goes. 2: we was not a board and they was taking the
girls softball over. 3. They was going to talk to a lawyer and get back with us. And after
several attempts to contact parks and rec we
still was unsure as to what the deal was. There was still a few left from the board who was willing to keep things going but again we was told we couldn't do anything until it was all worked out. So you pick which story you want to believe and go with it. It is suppose to be about the girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicholasville Natives 35 min Rayden 1
People in Nicholasville... 1 hr Mr Moon 3
Olivia Carrol 1 hr Friend of friend 2
Whats been going on with Stephanie Brewer and T... 1 hr Kim 5
pawn shops 2 hr booger 10
Does anyone know jeremy moody? 2 hr Concurned friend 18
Sarah Katzman 3 hr Steve 9

Nicholasville Jobs

Personal Finance

Nicholasville Mortgages